Albums to fall asleep to

Albums to fall asleep to

I'll start with my all-time favorite

william basinski - cascade

Gas is really comfy to fall asleep to. The first time I listened to Pop I was stoned and falling asleep. I had some wild dreams to Zauberberg as well.

Dozed off to this the other day and it was fucking magical

>_>

I love Grouper, but I find her music too melancholy to peacefully drift to sleep too.

>pic related, my comfiest album

Fell asleep to this in the hospital when my grandmother was passing listening to this

Beautiful noise

ditto OP

agree

fall asleep to d|p 1.1 every night desu

just don't make the mistake of getting hammered to zauberberg

Codename Dustsucker

Zauberberg definitely is a strange album, it really depresses me for some reason. It reminds me of your neighbors having a party next door enjoying themselves, while you're alone in the dark again.

Oh, no kidding. You'd be hard pressed to find an artist so articulate with portraying evil. It was probably the worst thing to drink to, just felt outside of everything. The way the drum beats begin and enter makes me sympathetic for my blood cells. Sleeping to Regis does similar things for me.

so you guys cry yourselves to sleep, right?

Yeah it's metal but very soothing still

cut out the loud tracks and it's amazing to fall asleep to

But you gotta fall asleep right on Jewelry Duty and enjoy the rest in your dreams.

Could you fucking stop posting this album sometime within the next year please?

sans the scream

God tier falling asleep music

Stop shilling this album you fuck, I never see anyone mention it besides you

honestly

No

ok

what the fuck? I see it mentioned here all the time. It's a great release by an acclaimed band, fuck off you little faggot

Trout Masked Re

I always fall asleep to this album when I listen to it on bus rides but yesterday I could't fall asleep and ended up listening to it in it's entirety wtf

Fucking this

If you leave this on super quiet you'll get nice dreams

can confirm Grouper is very relaxing

I'm sure the quiet parts could drift one into slumber but I don't know how one could stay asleep during the crescendos, they're pretty damn loud. And most are pretty unnerving

I like listening to Sunn O))) when I go to sleep