Proven formula for success

proven formula for success.

attractive female + 2 orbiting betas = good band.

works every time.

>attractive female

where

But all of those bands are shite

damn.. he's right

even though i like chvrches, i can't listen to them without thinking of fucking brandon.

I really hate to use this term but as a male, if you are a backup to a female lead vocalist in a band you truly are kind of a nu-male cuck.

What if you're shagging her?

pretty sexist m8

Gus is a qt

Ms Ride

just look at the fucking smug look on lavren's face

Two guys who write, produce, and make the music
One dumb bitch who is there to show her titties

That's the only thing that can redeem the situation. You have to be fucking and you also need to be in some type of managerial position in terms of the band's direction.

literally this

brandon is actually brilliant satire of waifu fags.

>Successful
I only know chvrches out of these

But Cocteau Twins are actually good.

kero kero bonito, dragonette

This links into . Guthrie was going out with Fraser and wrote most of the music, therefore they're good.

W2c Sony juve shirt

I'm mean being in a position where you're a career member of someone else's band is pretty damn beta to begin with but the fact that it's a female makes it that much worse. There is nothing wrong with being in a band where everyone is on roughly equal footing but the vocalists happen to be female (Fleetwood Mac, for example), but that doesn't seem to be the case in the examples OP posted.

Yeah that looks fine based off of that picture. They seem to have an equal relationship, as opposed to one where the female stands in front with a smug face while the men stand in back looking like bitches.

What's funny is that one of the guys in Chvrches occasionally sings, and he's absolute shite whenever he does.

well sarah looks pretty submissive in the kero pic

but knowing her it's a one off

not everyone wants to shag all women.

only the sexually repressed do

that's why you think male backup band members are cucked

What about bands where the attractive female used to be a man?

he is pretty bad. laura merryberry isn't a strong vocalist either but i like how her voice sounds, if that makes any sense. like a light pixie kinda tone

Would you?

thats a dude???? Whaaaat

yeah, i never would've guessed.

I would

same.

(no homo)

it's funny how her original name has been completely scrubbed from wikipedia, i couldn't find it
>NO NO I WAS NEVER A MAN STOP AHHH

Honestly, Lauren Mayberry's cute voice and appearance is probably the only reason Chvrches was successful. Otherwise, it's just bog standard synthpop.

her original name was Rabbit Bennett.

wtf is lavren looking at

>shite

succes doesn't mean they are good

a light, perhaps the bright future she has ahead of her

It was the
>= good band
I was refering to

nope she was christopher, i think rabbit was just the character
it's just funny how there was obviously an effort to completely remove her original name from wikipedia like it was an evil curse and not just standard bio information

It really has nothing to do with the sex and more to do with the fact that you're allowing someone to be the Michael Jackson to your Jermaine Jackson. If I'm in a band, we are either going to be roughly equal (like many great bands are) or I'm going to be the lead. I'm not going to be in a position where I'm cucked into standing in the back while someone else shines in front in the promotional materials and such. The fact that it's a female in these cases just make it slightly more embarrassing.

benis in anus desu

cum flying toward her face

>Anonymous 01/18/17(Wed)19:26:44 No.7044
first albums slightly above average, it's pretty solid for a debut.

definitely NOT that

spurdo makes everything better

hear hear
it's a matter of being willfully subservient in your art, ESPECIALLY if you're overall more skilled than your lead and could easily lead something yourself if you had the drive