Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Have you honored your queen Lavren Mayberry today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dnx2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bb butt

lauren is CUTE

mmmph

These threads suck.

All you fucking dorks ever do is post the same dozen photos over and over again and make MISOGYNISTIC comments.

pfft no we dont

chvrches aren't touring. no new album. twitter activity is minimal. we have no choice but to post the same lavrens. believe me, we're just as mad about it as you are

Everyday famalm

>this is newest pic next to a set of keys
really need to step up their social media game

Dude, it was posted a whole archive with over 3000 photos some weeks ago. I'm sure that 90% of them were never posted. Step up your game.

post link

I just want lavren cuddles for this winter

Expectations for lp3? fav chvrches song at the moment?

T H I C C

i want to like her but she can't spell churches

LP3 needs to be bigger than Bones or chvrches is finished

I'm secretly hoping they fizzle out and lavren fronts an indie/emo band. A good one though. BSA is boring

my dude

I agree, as much as I like them, I don't see them going far (as a whole) if lp3 isn't good. I'm looking forward to something different and having more instruments and recording techniques that will make this one special. They're all talented, but if this one pans, they're done. The thing is, sadly, lauren's connections in the industry will help her out a lot, not to sure about lain and martin.

Have to reply to myself again, the memeing, the shitposting and waifu bullshit aside, I genuinely like this band.

why sadly lauren? why not lain and martin? they've both been enough projects that somewhat deserve attention also. lets not forget the other people in the band and hope that they find better horizons also.

I worded that wrong.

post your favorite webms, bros

fuuuugggggg she's getting THICCER

look at those jeans, she's barely fitting in them

FUGGGGG

I don't have any, where to find buddy roh ?

I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE WITH LAVREN ON THIS COLD NIGHT

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??

looks like the Sup Forums golem has been summoned from his pedo lair

idk every webm i have was something i downloaded from here. it seems that they're all sourced from youtube videos

wow really cute lavren pic

w-we all want that brah.

shut the fuck up montie.

this one is cuter even tho you can see only her eyes. she's like an anime in the flesh.
i want to walk with her in a snowy new york, make her laugh with my jokes and listen to her.

>tfw you'll never get to look in her eyes as your both laying on the couch. not really just watching tv, just enjoying each others company. feeling her warmth, the way she smells perfect, and how she holds your hand as it's wrapped around her waist. making her feel secure, and loved. she eventually rolls over and kisses you gently before telling you that she loves you before putting her arm around you and eventually dozing off. it's this moment, just watching her asleep beside you, and before you doze off soon after, you softly say " I love you too"

that lavren pic with her listening to something on headphones on a train is the most irl anime thing i've seen in my whole life

i wish i had that pic on my phone to post it

Are you this guy?

Fuck no.

fug that is a high quality lavren. i've seen it but i don't have it

i want it ;_;

found it

what a qt oh god ;_;

yesss

Would CHVRCHES be as successful if Lavren wasn't a cvte?

goosebumps

Waifu faggots stay in /kpop/.

Get back to your containment general.

don't EVER confuse this goddess with those plastic lifeless bitches

not a chance

streamable.com/dnx2k

OH MY GOD SOOOOOOO FUCKING CUTE

a scottish qt goddess

11/10 pits
one of her features in her body of work

post more BB lavrens

this a rare lavren thx

she has a good petite body

BB?

olskool lavrens are so rare but sooo good

my lavren holy grail is footage of her playing drums in her old emo band. there's a video of her standing up and whacking a floor tom but i want to see her at a kit proper

Brandon you've been doing this for more than a year now, you're unironically mentally ill.

:^(

fugg off trash

She looks like a bird. Birds aren't all that good at anything except singing.
Shes not cute and she couldn't ever win a fight.

>couldn't ever win a fight
M8 wot are you on about?

wrong. i want lavren to beat the fuck out of me

>ywn cuddle with just legal lavren

sharing this mousy lavren

i want lavren to beat the shit out of me and to step on my face

i want her huge platform boots to land squarely on my testicles at terminal velocity

She only surrounds herself with betas
I have a chance with lavren.

if you want her, you're gonna have to go through him first.

do you accept the challenge?

A rare example where betas superior to alphas

>imblaing

No

he's handsome and likely alpha but lavren is clearly not enjoying herself in his presence

now look at this poor bastard in my pic. he wasn't expecting the girl of his dreams to show up in a revealing romper and now he struggles to hide his erection. his embarrassment is palpable, but lavren is loving every second of it. she lives for moments like these

you can clearly see her expression. that's the expression of a woman feeling uncomfortable. but with betas lavren looks happier and acts like herself. face it, lavren was the gift from god to betas.

i'm a pc, so yes

that's some brutal cockteasing. fuck Lauren wtf, have mercy on us.

p u f f y

further, chvrches meet and greets have not appeared to have a significant effect on her confidence. here she is with a physically alpha specimen, posed with a flat expression and half-hearted thumbs up. there are more examples of this that i am happy to provide. it's clear that betas are her bread and butter

inb4 not alpha enough

i wanna sniff her armpits

where do you live that you would consider those guys alphas

>mfw alphas trying to claim lavren

aint gonna happen

to me he looks more like a dweeb with socially awkward tall guy syndrome
your mom's bedroom, faggot

>your mom's bedroom, faggot
>>>youtube

Where do you get this from?

hence "physically," though his smile and wardrobe are enough to suggest that he's socially well-composed

if you watch the whole video you retard, you'd know it's not lavren

GOTTA WORK WORK WORK IS THAT ALL IT

it's memes you fucking moron
have you forgotten where you are?

indeed