MEANING OF LIFE

i am already finished one degree in shitty programm in college (that's have other meaning in Russia — that's like special camp for retards after 9 class). I'am 20 old and the best solution for me now get a real bachelor's degree. My IQ is 105-110 first degree was CADmonkey in construction engineering, however, my interests is genetics, surgery, chemistry, programming and architect. Which path is better in our times when most of jobs fucked by robots and algorithms? Also my math is bad (6.5/10 my average level)
That's be thread about your jobs and future of world

why are you so fucking stupid?

>My IQ is 105-110 first degree was CADmonkey in construction engineering, however, my interests is genetics, surgery, chemistry, programming and architect. Which path is better in our times when most of jobs fucked by robots and algorithms? Also my math is bad (6.5/10 my average level)

Embrace your true russian identity and be a worthless shit you are.

why do you have to take shots at me with that pic fa.m?

have you considered bioinformatics? doctors are less likely to be replaced (at least the ones that see a lot of patients)

why you so agressive piece of yellow crap?
Russian identity sucks. I am not russian

But you are. Now back to squatting my feeble subcreature.

Programming is flooded by Pajeets, but if you're passionate about it and can speak your clients languahe properly, it's an option.

Surgery never goes out of style here in the US, but we have fairly private health care and they make good money. I'm not sure if it's worth it for you filthy Commies.

Genetics is cool, but it's a research field. Don't expect to go big.

Chemical engineering is a fairly good line of work here in the US and I'd imagine in Europe as well.

Being a CAD monkey isn't that bad if you actually follow a path in engineering. I work at a small engineering firm maintaining their backup and version control and sometimes do some detailing for them. It's pretty comfy.

>But you are
If i have FLAG.PNG with white, blue and red colour, it does not define me as RUSSIAN
Russia is still empire with white and nonwhite tribes, ok?

One avenue he could consider is genetic consulting, although I'm not sure how big that is in rossiya

Moving to US pretty bad idea for me.

Pajeets are all shit at programming though, and the ones that I've encountered through work always lie about what they know and fail to accomplish anything useful. There's still tonnes of work out there for competent coders if you actually have some work ethic.

>__ are all shit at __
>all

>maintaining their backup and version control
Did git steal your JOOABS?

>programming

In my case the peak of that ability was 28 years old.
After that it gradually declined.

bump

>I am not russian
So why don't you want to herd reindeer as your father?

>MEANING OF LIFE
>shit about job
What the fuck is wrong with you?

He just wants the kurils back

>esperanto
the fuck is this

+
Globalist language created by kike