See this

>see this
wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgvNgUJZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which is it, Sup Forums? I can't tell.

rub his feet

Turn to the person next to me and loudly say something like, "What's that awful smell?"

cut feet off with the garden shears i keep strapped to my chest

move closer and worship

>tfw my gf let's me shove her foot down my throat like this

youtube.com/watch?v=qcGgvNgUJZI

cant unsee

Goddamn it

find the nearest Sup Forums poster & shove them up his asshole because thats exactly what he wants because hes a submissive foot loving fucctoi

Pay $1000 for the ticket of the seat under the feets.

They keep telling me I can't bring my own garden shears in and that I have to buy some at the concession stand. I already paid $32 for the ticket, I don't have anything left over for the shears so usually I go without now.

how the fuck do you even trim the bushes out of the way to see the movie then?

stealthily get closer and get a good long lick on her sole.

cute hair..i'd love to smell it throughout the whole flight

keep watching my phone pretending to be busy with it and touch the feets """accidentally"""

took me a minute to see but fucking lol

fucking creep

those feet look like they belong to a black woman
or an indian

so nothing

this passive agressive beta bullshit is so fucking strange to me. the feet dont affect you, and if they smell bad or something then tell them and embarrass them. the girl with the hair didnt think about it, just ask her to move her hair instead of tweeting like a fucking bitch.

why are people so fucking terrified of human interaction

women have cute hair that smells good and is soft

>go to the park and see a pretty girl spreading her pink asshole to you
>"why are cumming inside me you fucking creepy neckbeard, ugh!"

lol why's he so scared to just ask her to move her hair. she probably totally doesn't realize what she's doing.

i'd sniff it first though

I think the point is that the interaction could be avoided entirely if the "offender" wasn't a self-centered douche who was incapable of operating within their bubble of society.

I'd do the same, gets me rock hard.

Solid post in all honesty

I just put my anvil on my seat and sit on top of it so I can see over them.

>thinks he posted it as a complaint and not just for fun

B. 2 Mouths black shirt on the guy blue shirt on the girl

>sit next to qt
>reach up and tickle feet

welcome to the fucking planet, sometimes people forget and fuck up and get in other peoples way. everyone does it, most everyone tries not to and at least in western culture, getting in someones way is inherently embarrassing. so instead of being a fucking cunt and crying on twitter like some slag about how someone walked in front of you or something just fucking talk to other human beings

but people would rather be self righteous online and make snarky remarks than man up and say "hey could you move your pony tail" because then they would have to realize that other people arent that bad and then what would they have to complain about.

what the fuck??

POWER RANKINGS

1. soft pale skin
2. feet
3. hips
4. ass
5. thighs
6. axilla
7. hair
8. narrow shoulders
9. thin feminine arms

POWER GAP

9999999999999999999999999999. tits

tits are all smoke and mirrors, take the bra off and those juicy melons become loose grandma socks

I think youre missing the point.

This girl doesnt give a fuck about the person behind her.

Furthermore, alot of men would gladly avoid a confrontation with a person who could get you kicked off the plane.

You've clearly only been with fat/old women then. stby

post more candid feet from movie theaters

wow. i love kristen bell now.

you're missing the point that im calling people who think like that gigantic pussies.

Just fucking say something, Jesus Christ, I can't handle seeing people this fucking passive aggressive.

if its a guy, throw my drink over the seat at him

if its an ugly girl, throw my drink over the seat at her

if its a cute girl, visit the bathroom every 15 minutes and fap then re watch the movie online