Wtf i hate the english now

wtf i hate the english now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuHI9-_Moig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You realise Peep Show is exaggerated and incredibly surreal, right? Nobody actually acts like that.

hmmm....

You're a nobody so no one gives a fuck.

Mark is literally me_irl

>amerikek gets trolled in the other thread
>tries to make a new thread

JEJ

I know what you mean tbqh

actually it's the most realistic comedy of the last decade

I had a friend I've excommunicated that was super hans levels of druggie fuck wit.

It sadly isn't that far away from the truth.

It really isn't. You're fucking deranged if you you think Peep Show is even remotely realistic.

I know a guy who is literally jezz

But how would you know, you don't interact with people. They totally behave like that.

I have enough interaction to know literally fucking NOBODY acts like Mark, Jezz, or any of the other cast.

You have no point of reference when you only interact with your mom and her bull. People are trash and behave like trash.

So nobody

Why are white people so deranged?

I've met a few Jez and Marks irl. Maybe you're just in smaller circles.

You've met nobody like them, you fucking moron. Your perception of people is completely warped.

so you've never met any neurotic or extroverted people?

>whites
>"""""""""""people""""""""""""

I'm always trying to get my friends sectioned

Jeez, what an aggressive response to such a mundane comment. You wouldn't happen to be...off, would you? You seem like you might be on the spectrum or something.

David looks so much better with a beard it's insane. Without he looks like he has a testosterone deficiency

2deep4u

That's an incredibly defensive response to something so trivial, user. You wouldn't happen to be... On some kind of spectrum, would you?

See how easy that is? Now fuck off.

Everyone here is on the spectrum

is this show worth watching? i miss the office

Is it true white British girls love ATM?

Mark is literally the embodiment of Sup Forums

Literally a hundred times better than either Office series.

Series 1-4 (especially 2) are up there with the GOAT British comedies

Man that tooth that can't even fit between the others. Shit looks painful

lol you got me used my own words against me and added a curse word too dang got em lol

I take that as a yes

Maybe /britfeel/ but there are plenty of normies on /soc/ who would find him repulsive as a human

People with /r9k/ level social anxiety act like this, regardless of what country they're from.

he's too old for here even when the series starts. he'd probably have posted on some alternate history forum

>y-yeah only y-young people post here
>e-everyone else is on f-facebook, r-right guys?
>m-my secret c-club

If you think this and this are realistic depictions of human behaviour, you might be retarded.

>making a joke about a song title is not realistic human behaviour

Other user called it. Definitely a sperg.

If u not in da spectrum u best be leavin, mothafucka.

They're realistic depictions of mentally ill human behavior, yes.

>you might be retarded.
>Now fuck off.
>you fucking moron.
>You're fucking deranged

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LOVE ME?

lmao faggot

You're fucking furious.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuHI9-_Moig

Yeah, the first few seasons are amazing, especially the one with the dog in the fourth season. Even though it's ridiculous to the point of almost being cartoony, it doesn't feel that unrealistic, least, in the sense that there are definitely people out there who possess the same lack of forethought. Fuck knows I've spent enough time with people who are as inept as Super Hans and Jeremy.

In a sense, it's kinda like Butthead and Beavis. Funny if you're on the outside and funnier if you are actually fortunate enough to be able to relate to those kinds of outlandish experiences.

Are you the buttmad yank form that X-Men thread?

>tfw you have the worst qualities of Mark combined with the worst qualities of Jez

Just fucking kill me.

not yank or brit or aussie

learn how this site works

With the dog? Remind me please. It's been years since I saw this great show.

Go outside or have shittier friends.

>go outside
>have friends

alright now how about some practical advice

unfairly aroused by this

Alright, go to /soc/ and revel in the autism, then.

this show is closer to reality than you might think

and you're a closeted frogposter that doesn't live in reality, but vicariously through reddit

Bollocks, mark.

I would just poke that tooth with my tongue everyday if I had that grill