Which European countries are the most genetically diverse?

Which European nationalities are the most genetically diverse in terms of autosomal DNA? Which have the least genetic variety? Have there been any studies done on this?

I would guess Germans, Italians, Austrians and the English have the most genetic diversity whilst the Irish and Finns have the least. This is based on my limited knowledge of the history there though. I'm more interested in scientific studies.

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has to be Russia. They have indigenous Siberians, Caucasians, and Russians.

england has yuge diversity from se-asia and africa,germany is brimming with diverse genes from the middle east and turky while sweden,belgium,netherland and france have large and vibrant diversity from every corner of the dark continent(thats africa)

Is it common for those groups to intermarry though? I've heard that the non-Russian ethnicities in Russia are generally isolated.

Hey Bulgarian, I'm obviously talking about just indigenous people from each country.

also dublin is full with nigerians,pakis and poles so ireland is becoming very diverse very quickly

Spain.
There's Catalan, castillian, Galician, basque, leonese, Andalucian, valencian, whatever the people from the baleares and from the Canarias are called, Arab, Moroccan, Latin American, Portuguese, French, Italian, who knows what else and everyone is mixed up.

>indigenous
what do you mean by this?

Med

= native

>There's Catalan, castillian, Galician, basque, leonese, Andalucian, valencian
made up identities.

jesus christ you're retarded

He probably lacks genetic diversity given that he's acting like an inbred.

Russians are ultra mixed, which is why they look so weird.

>basque
>made up
Those guys have been there since before indo Europeans

Galicians are celts
Catalans are closer to franks and occitans
Andalucian are heavily mozarab
Valencian have Visigoth, Catalan and Arab
Castilian have a bit of everything
Leonese are Visigoth and some other Germanic tribe plus some admixture form elsewhere
Asturians are pure Visigoth pretty much

how can a human be native to a land?
people constantly move from one place to the other, im 100% sure the ppl living in jordan today aren't the same as the ones 40,000 years ago
this dago is probably 3rd gen italian poorfag but in his mind hes ''native argentine''. see how ridiculous it seems?

dumb bean

ok, you're definitely retarded, I'll stop talking to you now.

There is no such thing as an indigenous European, you dirty fascist scum.

Of course, there are indigenous Asians, Africans and Americans. To suggest otherwise would be racist

Yeah obviously humans don't pop from the ground, people move and mix, but an algerian who was in france for 30 years isn't like a french person whose ancestors was in france for 500 years

andalucian and valencian are the only ones who could be considered diverse. north africans are what i would consider the perfect diverse population. 30% european, 20% african, 50% arabic

Which identity has the hottest women?

France

Some ethnicities are isolated, but some are not.

Russians are mixed with Finno-Ughrics and Tatars

i believe algeria was considered part of france for many years before the war for independence. also french laws don't belive that theres such thing as native french. sure maybe old stock french might think differently but the law says they're french.

Don't forget the basque who are pretty much only basque and Galicians are a Celtic people in the Celtic nations and everything I think

I think it's catalans or Andalucians

Well there is question in finland whether or not the finlandswedes are different nationality, ethinicity or Finns speaking swedish, depending on your view Finland might be binational or a multiethnic nationality or unitary

But there is common ancestry and phenotype for most French people, plus cultural traditions
Maybe after generations of mixing they're seen as "french"
Do you see a coal dark Gambian person with french citizenship and think his ethnicity is french?

I'm not sure that map's up to date, As last I heard (which admittedly was a few years ago) Estimates put humans evolving nearish to kenya, and the only reason the bushman types aren't so widespread is cause there was a fucking mass migration of the more modern nigger from western africa to pretty much everywhere but north africa

Most genetically diverse is probably France and England. Least genetically diverse are west slavs – Poles, Czechs and Slovaks

>Least genetically diverse are west slavs – Poles, Czechs and Slovaks

Definitely not. The Czechs were getting fucked by Germanic tribes for centuries. Their Y-DNA haplogroups even show it.

All 3 of those groups definitely have more genetic diversity than the Irish.

Germany has Celts, Slavs and Germanics. Most other countries are just one of those.

>most
>england

nigga, they don't even have sub-saharan blood like we do

that gambian would probably become a football player and pay huge taxes to the fench state making him more valuable they some hick villager.

also traditions change constantly, bulgaria was 50/50 muslim 100 years ago now it isn't. nations evolve or they stay stagnant

There's barely any Swedish admix in Finland-Swedes.
Hell, more of them descend from Polack thralls than Swedish men.
It makes sense as Swedes are more prone to homosexual anal intercourse with laddies than lasses. The Swedeblood was just too gay to be passed on.

Estonians ofc

>Castilian have a bit of everything
We Castillians are perfect and can trace our ancestors back to the mighty kingodom of Numancia that stomped the Romans.That is why we are the smartest,the tallest and control the best regions in the country

>catalans
Kek.Native Catalans are actually ugly as seem.The attractive ones are Charnegos or just Andalucians

Since you guys dominated the peninsula you mixed with the defeated women.

Must be andalucians then

Forgot about the Marranos, where do they fit?

Even the OCDE admits that we Castillians are the superior people of the peninsula as the Basque country(Castillian),Madrid (Castillian),CASTILLA(Castillian) and LA Rioja (Castillian) are the most advanced regions in Spain

>Marranos
Andalucía and Extremadura mostly

And I forgot about Cantabria (Castillian)

lol, Irish are celtic, anglos, saxons and lots of arabs and blacks are here. Most of west slavs are just whites with slavic and germanic genes and few gypsies.

turkey.

I dont know about genetics, but in terms of look in central europe (geographically) you can find all range of people from swarthy ones to snowniggers to gingers

All I have is this for the UK in terms of current findings and on going studies.

>There was no single 'Celtic' genetic group. In fact the Celtic parts of the UK (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Cornwall) are among the most different from each other genetically. For example, the Cornish are much more similar genetically to other English groups than they are to the Welsh or the Scots.
>There are separate genetic groups in Cornwall and Devon, with a division almost exactly along the modern county boundary.
>The majority of eastern, central and southern England is made up of a single, relatively homogeneous, genetic group with a significant DNA contribution from Anglo-Saxon migrations (10-40% of total ancestry). This settles a historical controversy in showing that the Anglo-Saxons intermarried with, rather than replaced, the existing populations.
>The population in Orkney emerged as the most genetically distinct, with 25% of DNA coming from Norwegian ancestors. This shows clearly that the Norse Viking invasion (9th century) did not simply replace the indigenous Orkney population.
>The Welsh appear more similar to the earliest settlers of Britain after the last ice age than do other people in the UK.

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles

Same here plus our swarty ones could be almost mulatto tier.

Russia is not European, you dumb fuck

Romanians are a mix of Dacians, Slavs, Tatar/Cumans, Hungarians, Germans and minor Gypsy, Latin and Greek. We're heavily mixed.

how can a human be native to a language?
language constantly moves from one place to the other, im 100% sure the jordan language today isn't the same as the one 40,000 years ago

The belt comprising of Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary and Romania is definitely very diverse, and Italy is too.

Any big (or former part of a big country) central european country is very diverse

legit blonds are really rare where im living now, there are more ginggers even

I would be more interested in genetic diversity density 2bh

I think you're mistaken. A Romanian race expert on Sup Forums proved that original Romans came from Dacia and that Romanians are 100% Dacian.

Portugal of course

Genetic ancestry includes: celtiberians, celts, romans, visigoth, suebii, berber, arab, levantine, jewish, sub-sahaarians and much more