Is this as kino as it gets?

Is this as kino as it gets?

no
its like every sci fi ever

>Le clones cliché

Not even close. Although it is well acted by Sam Rockwell.

Shitter
It's pretty damn good. Pic related is my face when watching this

>Calling this movie cliché

Go fuck yourself.

The ending is completely cliché.

>Le hero makes it back to earth to expose the big bad corporation who exploited him

Absolute crap.

how do you go from this ...to this?

So basically you think it's cliche because the hero overcomes an obstacle

Well I guess just about every movie is a cliche now. Why bother watching anything?

Kino or whatever you autists want to meme, it's fucking good.

Only if kino means suck balls.

Damn I was just about to make the same post

Uhh arent you forgetting something?

It's not about the hero overcoming an obstacle, it's more about how forced it is for the sake of the plot and having an ending which makes people feel a little better about his suffering.

It panders to people exactly like you. People who need some kind of resolve to feel satisfied.

it's as reddit as flicks get

>it's more about how forced it is for the sake of the plot
You really aren't being very persuasive.

it really comes across as like a homage to older stuff like soylent green. Im struggling to think of any themes it explores in a new way.

It should have ended with him failing miserably and a new clone taking his place as usual. His escape and the ending was forced.

don't be a wagecuck lmao

What makes you think this is objectively the case?

It just felt off to me, that's all. I would have ended it differently.

I see. Obviously that's a really subjective thing to believe. I didn't feel that way, but then again it's been a while since I've seen the movie. I ought to watch it again sometime.

i gotta say that for a 5 million dollar budget film this kino takes a simple concept and creates an 2 hour suspenseful thriller thats easy to enjoy. well done 8/10. I think part of the allure to this is it has gained sort of a cult traction being relatively unknown and all.

I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE