Alright sir. That's one small popcorn for $22.87, a medium Sprite for $31.22, and $9.74 for a Hershey's bar. Oh...

Alright sir. That's one small popcorn for $22.87, a medium Sprite for $31.22, and $9.74 for a Hershey's bar. Oh, and don't forget your ticket sir! I hope you enjoy X-Men: Apocalypse!

thanks nigga

Shut up boy

More like an Apocalypse for my wallet! Haha! No seriously I live in my car.

That's not far from the truth. I got a small popcorn and a small drink plus my ticket for $25.

>Mfw the jews were behind this

You forgot to say "plus tip". 6/10

Last time I went to the movies the Theater Sultan threw me into the dungeon because he found my tribute wanting. He also stripped me of my Regal Theater points and my sash.

I still don't see what's wrong with a perfectly good Walmart giftcard.

Who gave you permission to speak to a white man?

Why are theater snacks so ridiculously overpriced to begin with?

Why do Sup Forumsedditors love roleplaying so much

Jews

>bring my date to the KinoTopia movie theatre beause I'm afraid my social ineptitude will ruin our date if I have to participate in any face-to-face conversation
>enter the movie room, kinoshooter nods at me politely, we get to our assigned location
>while on stilts and rapidly moving 360 degrees in a clockwork fashion, we see an ad for ghostbusters
>she gushes and claims she "needs" to see it, try to hide my disdain
>we cuddle up close and it makes me remember my Purity Promise and think of all the people behind us who must be watching our public lewdness
>she leans in for a kiss but my crabs legs get in the way, smacking her across the face and landing her on the floor
>try to help her back up but end up smacking her again with the crab's leg I have in my hand
>she gets up and leaves
>slowly stops replying to me on facebook
>start crying a little when she "teases" me about being socially inept, and again later when I notice she's been offline for 24 minutes
>next day posts a picture of herself with another guy
>start wondering just how many negative social interactions I will have to collect cumulatively until I realise I can never be normal and decide that this existence of social isolation isn't worth it and jump off a bridge

they abuse the social pressure

>tfw just barely managed to get through all the booby traps
>stumble through the ring of fire, edge of cape managed to get singed and everyone begin laughing at me from the Hall of Humiliation

It's literally how the theaters make money. They don't make shit off ticket proceeds.

>fun

You should have asked her why she was acting so crabby.

What is your spaghetti policy here?

and just think, all of that stuff is confiscated without refund if you don't adhere to their bullshit no singles policy

I swear, its highway fucking robbery

>They don't make shit off ticket proceeds
tell that to all the marvelshills who spam "hurr theater's take 50% of the box office"

I'd expect nothing less of someone like you to rob me, that is if it wasn't for your Jewish employer who set the prices on them first.

>tips fedora
>walks out with falcon on arm
>scratches neck beard
>vents emotion on Sup Forums

O shit waddup senpai

This.
No guy would willingly pay that much money on soda and popcorn, but they have to in front their date/girlfriend.
Americans are truly the worst, they will find any way to make money

sunny was way ahead of the cinema memes

Which episode was this

Last time I went to the movies a group of eco-terrorists broke open the exotic animal enclosure and I was forced into open combat with a Lynx.

How much do you usually tip the guy? I do the usual 20%.

They don't sell fucking Hershey's bars at theaters you dick

Thanks, boy.

what the hell are you whining about? I couldn't even pass the traps last time i was there, fell right into the punji sticks

They sell everything in the movies, nigger. I once found a salad bar in a japanese theatre..

Tyrone I also asked for 2 punani orders. Get me your manager if you can't handle a simple request.

Actually it's omething like two weeks into a showing they get a cut of the profit, when most people have already seen it.

>Why are theater snacks so ridiculously overpriced to begin with?

They make close to nothing from ticket sales (depending on the movie) so that's how they get all their money. It's just like how the gas stations don't make anything on gas, but cigarettes, car washes and candy.

Though the amount they do make from tickets depends on the deal with the movie distributor. Usually they'll get nothing for a highly anticipated blockbuster like Star Wars, because these big movies are guaranteed to draw huge crowds who will buy pop and candy. On the other hand, a theater might agree to take a smaller movie in return for a larger cut of the ticket proceeds.

in some theatres now, pic related really would be a small popcorn.

I never spend more than $11 on popcorn, soda, and ticket.

I gotchu senpai
"Charlie Kelly: King Of The Rats"

Kenyan detected

The more low profile the film and the later into its run, the more money the theater makes. But for huge box office hits on opening weekend, the theater often has to fork over 100% of the ticket to the studios.