Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_19259_6-mind-blowing-ways-starship-troopers-predicted-future.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the xeno scum

Why did the humans even invade their shithole planet and start a war with them
Their planet looked barren as fuck

When I was a kid I didn't really give a fuck. Now I'm older I'm kind of a bug sympathiser.

>10 lashes

War is business

Baron but habitable

The one with the big weapons. Is always the one with the big weapons.

The same reason you invade anywhere; fucking resources.

didn't the bugs send an asteroid or some shit flying at earth?

>there are plebs on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who deny that Carmen is indeed the best girl

There were no resources. It was a fucking desert, no oil underground, just massive bugs that eat your legs

Stick to reddit

Shit fucking girl jc get some taste

Lads, let this cunt know who the REAL best girl was

It's obvious the insects didn't create anything of inherent worth. No civilized structures to speak of, no artistic aspirations like humans, and they completely lacked the faustian spirit of human civilization aswell. They are for all intents and purposes a lower form of life, and as seen in Marauder, are basically one single bolshevist Borg-like hivemind so they really deserve to get slaughtered

Yeah but what resources
It looked like just a fucking desert rock

minerals and bug meat

It was a flaleflag. There was an asteroids, sure. And it did hit earth. But it wasn't send by the bugs.

It's a satirical observation on how ignorant people are generally, and how willing they are to believe anything they see on the news or by a person or persons in authority.

so it looks like the middle east then?

JUST

WE CAN ILL AFFORD ANOTHER KLENDATHU

>Not choosing based Diz over that fucking tease known as Carmen

Saudi Arabia looks like a fucking desert. Go figure.

It's funny because the movie was so good at what it did that people actually fell for the lies the citizens fell for as well.

It's an insanely great movie to have played with people's perspectives like that.

>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all

Weren't they hurling meteors at Earth?

I'd take Diz over Miss "CAREER".

Idk. Were they? The math has been done with the Buenos Aires meteor. Many times. It doesn't check out. It was an inside job. Were there other attacks? I can't remember.

Totalitarian nations, especially those built on the military industrial complex and worship of the government in lieu of religion, always need an enemy to focus hatred and propaganda upon to distract the masses. Hitler and the Jews, Republicans and Trump with Muslims etc etc

BUENOS AIRES?

We all thought she was hotter when we were little or was it just me? I have no idea why. She looks like a less ugly Emilia Clarke. Dizzy is better in every way. By fucking far.

Would you, Sup Forums?

What does the Illuminati achieve by propping up shit like ISIS? No meming please.

>In the distant future Agentinia is white

it was a thinly veiled gulf war metaphor

shes hot but she cucked the protag at every fucking turn like god damn

wait was buenos aires a false flag?

I don't know. Is it a guy? I don't want to be gay or nothin

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY KILL EM ALL

It really wasn't. It was an outright pisstake of America and western culture generally.

>using a semicolon when a colon would be more appropriate

>tfw Johnny is still getting cucked to this day

>He fell for the "spacefaring civilization still needs to invade planets to collect resources" meme

a semicolon works there u fag.

you are just like your picture; a caveman

>spongebob memes
where were you when the 00s became the new 90s?

It's not technically correct usage; the second part of a sentence split by a semicolon should be a complete clause in its own right.

Your grammar is just like your dick game: weak, son.

no i am right you are wrong and gay

>Mfw getting a grammar lesson from a retard

kek

yes

>bug sympathiser
>10
>lashes
Show me your helmet.

>Show me your helmet

Fuck off, you pervert!

it happens to the best of us, especially in this doggy dog world

People like you are a diamond dozen, m8.

ARACHNIDS DID NOTHING WRONG BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Terrorism justifies domestic and international surveillance, especially of potentially troublesome political groups, and a foreign enemy distracts people from harmful or incompetent policy (for a while).

Ongoing turmoil in the Middle East also justifies UK-US-NATO military presence in that strategic area.

They need an enemy for the state to fight or else people would be begin to question the neccessity of the military.

:3

Screenwriters

Make like a leaf and tree out of here.

cracked.com/article_19259_6-mind-blowing-ways-starship-troopers-predicted-future.html

Fuck off, her nose is weird.
Diz is best grill.

>cracked

both

>Muslims

You mean Mexicans

>Saudi Arabia looks like a fucking desert. Go figure.
>Hyperdrive engines are fueled by deisel

Diesel is made from refining oil. There's a shitload of oil under Saudia Arabia. What's your point, exactly?

sublantics

>Implying I'm not from Buenos Aires
>Implying I don't say kill em all.

A common enemy unites people.
You think a bug shot that meteor? From the other side of the galaxy? Seriously?

>Thinks the millennium falcon is powered by fossil fuel

More likely the Krogan shot the meteor

Admirable but mistaken

It's a completely fictional vehicle and therefore powered by absolutely nothing.

>powered by absolutely nothing.
Then they don't need Klendathu or any desert planet.

spotted the huezillian.

Only good bug is a dead bug

It's punctuation actually, but yes.

You should probably Google how a semi colon is used before continuing to post

People saying Humans were in the wrong. Why do you betray your own kind.

The sequels were huge disappointments. 3 at least had a cool idea with the god bug but it didn't really go anywhere.

Neither side was wrong.
The better question is "which side struck first?"