The last Finnish person will be born in 2067

Finland's birth rate continues to decline at an accelerated rate, despite first generation immigrant women of all nationalities having more children than Finns, second generation immigrants have children at the same amount as Finns.

In 2010, 60 000 were born but by in 2015 it dropped to about 55 000, 5 000 children less. Overall the rate in the last year fell by some 2,300 infants in a single year, a statistically significant drop.

Second-generation immigrants only had 80 children out of the 55000 total births.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/number_of_first-time_mothers_over_40_continues_to_rise/9046976
aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/maahanmuutto-nakyy-taysin-synnyttajissa-voi-olla-paiva-etta-yhtaan-virtasta-tai-lahtista-ei-ole-24230461/
keskustelu.kauppalehti.fi/5/i/keskustelu/thread.jspa?threadID=108175&tstart=10020
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fingonelia

Blah blah blah. Spaniards, Germans, Slavs have about 30-40% lower birth rates than Finns.
Last German should have been born 30 years ago with this "math".

You will be missed finland senpai

Foreigner in Finland here. Whenever I see woman with baby, it is either a nigger or an arab. Considering they left their shit countries and its easier to settle with children I can see the point in it. Finland will be much more brown in 20 years, there is not even a need for 50 years.

Who is that woman?

That's funny because I live in Espoo and never see women with mixed children.

Slavs are dying en masse and leaving this world because of low fertility, not Finns.

>Spaniards, Germans, Slavs have about 30-40% lower birth rates than Finns.

Not true. Our drop in births in serious. The previous drop in births was 5k over 5 years but now it's been 2.3k in just one year.

It's not world war 2 anymore lol

We had a drop, Germans had one decades ago and it always stayed low ever since.
Ethnic German women have about one ethnic German baby, so every ethnic German generation is half the size of the previous one.
Meanwhile...in Finland...every ethnic Finnish woman used to have over 1.7 or 1.8 ethnic Finnish children for the past decades while now it's about 1.5.
White Europeans are going extinct at an enormously fast pace but Finnic Finns are still holding on to life better than the Krauts, Spics and Slavshits.

>Espoo
>A city
>Not a colony of Helsinki

Germany just imported a million Arabs because their factories needed workers.

Same will happen here.

We don't have factories and refugees don't like it here that much.
You can shitpost about "Finnish extinction" all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Finns won't be the first to become minorities in their countries.
Germans will be a minority in their own country in less than 20-30 years. Slavs will be replaced by their Gypsies.

>Germans will be a minority in their own country

What is german? Why can't syrian migrants become german as well?

You know why you fucking idiot

>Why can't syrian migrants become german as well?

They will be soon enough

No

Sandniggers won't give up theiur culture

they will interbreed eith the deutsch until they make up the majority

>Finland's birth rate has dropped to around the lowest level since independence, almost a century ago.

>in 1987 a woman in Helsinki usually had her first child when she was between 25-29 years old, whereas in 2015 the average age had risen to 30-34 years old.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/number_of_first-time_mothers_over_40_continues_to_rise/9046976

Temujin's blood is eternal.

If a bavarian can be german then a syrian or afghani migrant could as well

Its the same in every developed country, in many cases much worse than in Finland

whats the name of this girl?

>shitpost

>Mutta jos lapset loppuvat, ainoa keino on lisätä maahanmuuttoa.

aamulehti.fi/kotimaa/maahanmuutto-nakyy-taysin-synnyttajissa-voi-olla-paiva-etta-yhtaan-virtasta-tai-lahtista-ei-ole-24230461/

OP is trying to create an illusion where Finns in particular are about to go extinct, instead of Europeans in general with Finns lagging behind in this development with higher birthrates(in comparison).
European birthtates are so fucking low in some places it's insane. Italy is about to become an African country soon.

It is a shitpost because you don't acknowledge the general European trend towards extinction and replacement.
Finnish birthrates could drop even another 20% and they would still be higher than some countries. Europeans will not exist for much longer at this rate.

Finns are ugly and socially incapable race, which needs to be replaced by better races. There is no reason to be sad about this, instead we should be celebrating it.

Being "good looking" and "socially capable" doesn't help Italians and Spaniards breed, as their birth rates are abysmal.

We have a low population. Other countries can afford drops, we can't, especially because immigrants leave here as soon as they can. Refugees leave after getting their passports.

We also have Laestadian fundamentalists who have 5 children each.
Northern Ostrobothnia has the highest birth rate in Europe after Albania, IIRC.

Seems to me like birthrates in Europe are in the tank because people want to vacation in the Mediterranean and live the college frat life until they're 40 instead of taking care of a kid.

There's too few of them

probably

well not having kids is a better life

I know, I know. White people need to purposely drive themselves to extinction because they exploited the brown and black masses of the world.

who is she?

Europe's birth rates are fine. They are sustainable and environmentally friendly.

It's the rest of the world that's the problem. Nignogs in Africa, poo in loos in India, and muslim scum keep breeding like rabbits, then sending their ilk to our countries, because we live 10 times better than they do. What they forget is we live that way because people don't have 10 children by the time they're 21 years old

Most of white people in France tend to have 2-3 kids. It's very rare to see only childs.
Bad thing is that niggers have something like 4-5. Arabs used to breed like rabbit but know they usually have something like 2-3 kids, like white people (maybe a little more)

there is 300 million of us tho

While you may have a good birthrate compared to Germanics, Slavs and Spics and even Finns it's still not over 2.1 and nobody knows to what extent is it the result of native French because statistics are illegal.

It depends on the culture. French culture tends to admire families and children, German culture however is based on this self-loathing S&M that all Germans are just Nazis and they need to all go extinct as penance for what their grandfather did.

Good riddance

bavarians aren't german

Let us take you back snownigger

>be british
>don't even have a declining population problem
>they import millions of shitskins anyway to tackle 'low birthrates'

I'd be very very sceptical of these 'statistics' if i were you. It's almost certainly kikes up to their tricks again.

Bad thing is ethnic Finns (Europeans in general) will vanish due to low birth rate
Good thing is not in our life time

why is it bad for you? shouldnt you be happy?

>Less yuropoors
>more subhumans
Yeah no

And the Mediterranean I have no idea. Those countries used to be Catholic central, which meant having 6+ kids.

most of the 'fugee population is concentrated in london though

so who really fucking cares about london?

anyone?

>Europeans vanishing
>bad thing

We'll end up approving the jus soli to the migrants. The current government already has a project of giving them food and a job.

Here minorities almost have the same birth rates as us. 1.7, which isn't so bad considering we're overpopulated.

Importing migrants for birth rates is an argument that runs on the illusion that migrants will be net tax payers that contribute to the paying for the health care and pensions of elderly. But it has already been proven that migrants aren't net contributors. Even when they are employed, which often isn't the case, our progressive tax system prevents them from being able to become net contributors.

>Europeans destroy Libya
>no fucks given over Libyans killed
>ISIS everywhere
>Libyan still feels bad about European extinction

Back in my day proxies meant something

We have the population of Finland, Denmark and Norway combined. And then some.

arab women are very fuckable so no wonder they integrate into french slut culture and spent they're 20's riding the cockcarousel then having one child.
nigger women are ugly and no non-nigger men wants them so they shit out six big noods to get dem welfare checks and coupons

>Finland's birth rate continues to decline at an accelerated rate, despite first generation immigrant women of all nationalities having more children than Finns, second generation immigrants have children at the same amount as Finns.

This data is overaggregated. Finland has religious minorities, like lestadiolaiset, etc who have a high birth rate. THey will be a larger part of the population and overtake the liberal deathcult.

>average age had risen to 30-34 years old.
Expect extreme autism

Should probably create a copypaste in case of this OP posting this thread once again. It's the sad somalian mutt who looks validation here by spamming these threads creating an illusion racemixing is good and encouraging immigration to seek some sort of sick validation in Sup Forums. As it stands now we are doing better than other 1st world european countries when it comes to birthrates.

Also once the balance in europe trembles once again something will surely happen to birthrates, better or worse.

There are more andalusians than fingolians.

>Those countries used to be Catholic central

Yeah, that's why our density is much lower than in most protestant countries. Stop memeing the rest of us because of Ireland.

And this contributed to his post how?

30-34 is still fine, it's after 35 that women's eggs go to pot. But individual women are different as well, some 23 year olds have the eggs of a 45 year old.

That spanish people will last for much longer than you.

gonna have like 8 children myself desu

atleast one will be half japanese

Having kids slightly later (not 40, that's too old) also limits the birthrate as women have fewer years of fertility. Countries where they breed out of control are the ones where marriage happens at 18-19. An 18 year old woman may have 15-20 years of fertility while a 30 year old likely has 8 years of fertility remaining.

Historically in Europe, later marriage was often commonplace as a form of population control.

Replacement Immigration is a ponzi scheme.

>finland in charge of math

>Foreigner in Finland here. Whenever I see woman with baby, it is either a nigger or an arab.
Maybe true in the refugee center you live in, Abdul. I see plenty of Finnish women with kids every single day. We will stay a white country for a long time unless we go full Sweden/Germany and import shitskins en masse.

>arab women are very fuckable so no wonder they integrate into french slut culture
Honestly, you think any woman anywhere wants to live like this? No. As soon as they get to a Western country where they won't be stoned to death, they rip off the trash bag and go shopping for thong underwear and low-rider pants.

I think you don't fully understand how massively and hard your population will drop.
I don't know about the immigration situation in Spain but I would assume there's quite bit there too.

Like explained ITT, I think Finland's climate will keep them safe--it's pretty uninviting to people used to the hot desert climate of the Middle East.

You need massive mongolian immigration, only your brother(mongolia) can help you with that

Speaking of climate, the burka actually is a traditional garment worn in the Arabian peninsula and designed for the desert conditions there. Which means that it serves a practical purpose in Saudi Arabia, but is totally pointless in Europe where there are no concerns about sand blowing in your eyes.

The language barrier is also formidable and in general Finland simply isn't a very exciting place to live in compared to the UK or France.

lmao climate means shit

Nobody is advocating that. They are simply warning people that they should have kids or the society will collapse.

But Greens wanted to set up "recruitment centers" in West Africa to fix our age pyramid.

Proof?

>Untermensch Europeans will go extinct in my lifetime.
Feels good man

shes english, model, i have a set

>That's funny because I live in Espoo and never see women with mixed children.

10% of Espoo is Muslim

Not my fault you're too young to remember news from 5-6 years ago.

that's a top waifu

The asians are cute

>women wear all black men all white
is there a group of men more redpilled on the females devilish ways and origins then arabs?alpha asf

UNNNHNHNNHNHNNGHHGHGH

No proof because it's not true.

It's true, you're just underage.

Just do like japan and take no imigrants and have state sponsored dating

in 10 years all japanese families will have two houses because of population decline

Except I'm not. Go read more mvlehti fake news.

Japan is begging people to immigrate there right now. They even offer permanent residence after one year.

i demand an answer.

>those near invisible eyebrows
It's a sign of extremely low test

Google "rekrytointipisteitä Afrikkaan".
The news is so old that it's removed from news sites, but comments on sites still ackowledge the existence of the proposed program to blacken Finland.
This isn't an urban meme, it's an actual thing and was reported on by Turun Sanomat among others.

Dude he's clearly mentally handicapped.

"Vihreiden Hautala haluaa työpaikoille kiintiöt maahanmuuttajille.
Puolue haluaa avata rekrytointipisteitä Afrikkaan"

keskustelu.kauppalehti.fi/5/i/keskustelu/thread.jspa?threadID=108175&tstart=10020

Kiitos, kapitalismi!

>implying we won't have artificial wombs by 2050

You are ignoring one very important statistic, and that's the ratio of young people to old people. Welfare states are constructed around the concept that old people become useless and retire, which means that young people support them financially. This has really always been the case with humans even before state welfare was developed, as a young person would support his or her parents or grandparents when they got old. But obviously, the concept of welfare means that ALL young are supporting ALL old.

The problem, as you can imagine, is that population bands can arise. If you have a "boomer" generation (like we and many European countries did post-WW2) that's temporarily fine for purposes of the young paying into the system, but eventually that generation becomes old. If they have fewer children than their parents did (which is almost a certainty), sudden you have very few young people economically supporting the old. That's where the population band creates a crisis -- too few people are supporting too many.

Back when a person like me would be charged with supporting just my own parents, I'd at least feel a personal obligation to help the people who brought me into this world. And they too would feel an obligation to have at least 2-3 kids, because that increases the chance of those kids supporting them into their old age. It's a fairly sturdy system.

But the idea that the state designates welfare through taxes taken from the young is far more risky. The state puts its fingers very deeply into that pudding, and I've already explained how it can go awry. The welfare state should only be maintained if the state also is granted the power to issue marriage/childbirth license and ensures that 2.1 replacement is approximated.

Until then, your immigration services will drown you with 3rd worlders who don't understand contraceptives or how expensive it is to raise a child in a 1st world economy.

He would look like your average western Finn if he wasn't so fucking fat.