Why is Germany stuck with the whole burden of refugees...

Why is Germany stuck with the whole burden of refugees? Poland spearheaded the effort to destabilize the middle East with the USA, Poland should be getting most of the refugees. Germany formally opposed the Iraq war, it's not fair that they get all the refugees while Poland takes in none.

Problem is, she let them in before we had any coherent plan to deal with them.

Poland complains about refugees while they are the biggest source of immigrants within Europe.

Literally the reason Britain left EU.

shut up you fucking stupid animal

Poland is the Syria of EU. You leech from EU like refugees leech from the welfare state.

You know I'm right. You don't even have anything to say. Poles know it's a shit country that's why they are so keen to leave.

Fuck Poland.

Literally "CANCER: The Country"

Hitler should have finished the job.

Germany wanted the rapefugees, pooland just wanted some more American guns as usual

you too

shut up you fucking stupid yurotrash animal

Poland Strong.
Germany cuck.

Poland has literally taken in the most migrants than any other country in the EU last year.

Migrants =/= refugees. Poland destroyed the middle East which allowed ISIS to come to power, they should be taking in the Syrians.

Why is ANYONE taking in refugees in the first place? Virtue-signalling en masse?

How would you feel if China invaded and nobody accepted you as a refugee?

I'd fight for my country and die doing so.

the picture is extremely ironic considering a paki is walking by that sign

Everybody says that, but few people actually do it when the time comes.

are you sure, i thought that was an ethnic brit?

No you shut the fuck up. You are just as bad as those fking sandniggers. The only difference that makes them worse is the fact that they're muslims but other than that you're the same crap. I got family in Norway and even they are pissed about you. My uncle has a company there and he told me that Polaks are wandering from country to country like a bunch of gipsies. They've infested Sweden, Norway and fuck even ICELAND. They're not bothered about learning the language and piss off to other countries as soon as the situation gets worse.

>they should be taking in the Syrians.
No, foremost YOU should taking MOST of the "refugees" if using your logic.

well the situation is not total war just yet

the average german (and american, and nearly every other westerner) still has a lot to lose by taking direct action against the hordes of human trash in their countries

they still have very comfortable lifestyles, families and leisure that they would not want to give up with prison time by shooting a paki. only when law and order has completely broken down or those other comforts disappear will direct action be viable en masse

APPAC (America Poland Political Action Committee) lobbied our politicians to die for Poland. It's not our fault.

>lobbied our politicians to die for Poland.
Hahaha, oy vey!

>I'd fight for my country and die doing so.
Look we got a real tough guy over here. Seems like you're playing too many computer games... and what if you got family? Want your wife and children to join the army so they can end up being beheaded or raped by someone else?