ITT people who were given a chance and proved not up to the task

ITT people who were given a chance and proved not up to the task

I'm sorry that I misinterpreted our friendship...

I hope this doesn't revert to a Jenna Fischer was actually in love with John Krasinki thread.

> I would read that fan fiction though

rip

He had a great career though, Mummy movies were top tier.

The he EL JUSTOD!!!!! JAJAJAJAJA

thats just a case of shitty agent

not saying he was or wasn't, but, the reason Finn is in a coma at the end of episode 7 is not because it's simply part of the story. It's because in case he wasn't up to the task and audiences hated him, they already have a reason to keep him minor or gone from the following movies.

>tfw he had back to back bombs with John Carter and Battleship
Poor guy.

You're delusional, he was good in that role and he's in a coma because they followed the Empire Strikes Back plot.

I'm interested to see him in a few more roles though he will probably never be a leading man.

He did too much voice acting.

Aaron Paul

Jesus if you can't make a Fast and Furious rip off exciting just give the fuck up

He gets to bunt the Blunt cunt so all other accomplishments literally don't matter

What has he been in besides Lucky Number Slevin that was good?

Black Hawk Down.
But he was also surrounded by a GOAT cast, which helped a lot.

Does Bradley Cooper fit this?

She thought she could ride those eyebrows all the way to the finish line

I don't understand why she's so cocky and thinks she can actually be a female James Bond

this has to be one of the worst pieces of casting ever

Need for speed wasn't horrible

>you will never have a qt unconditionally love you no matter what

what happened to this dude?

It was pretty shitty though.

Sin City Nikka

>literally the Chris Pratt of his day with The Mummy
>career goes downhill only 3 months later with Dudley Do-Right

>qt

Shut up DANNYBOYTBH

At this point, Jenna has to know and is just hamming it up.

But he's in Penny Dreadful, which is better than GoT shit.

EAT THIS

i would love a jenna

What's wrong with his face in this pic? Is he disgusted?

he knows

He's trying to find his niche

BHD
The Virgin Suicides
The Faculty

This guy, got like three big chances and even after the most successful film of all time couldn't save his career from his horrible boring acting.

Beat me to it.
Why was he pushed as a leading man anyways? Never showed any particular sort of spark or charisma

to make cgi more lifelike

Yeah but the twist is that, despite being the clearly superior actor, it was Michael Keaton's fault. I love Keaton but he kinda phones it in and his presence brought the movie down.

>Terminator
>Avatar

What else?

clash of the titans and wrath of the titans.

He turned down Nolan (for Batman) and got blacklisted

Rocky is still getting a lot of roles m8. He's a good action movie guy.

Who?

>Man on Ledge

Girl playing Jamie Bell's gf was qt tho
and Bell is pretty entertaining

Michael B Jordan

He seems to be turning into Hollywood's new token black actor but he's fucking awful. 0 charisma and 0 range.

kek

Sam Worthington. It legitimately took me a minute too, got to imdb and was just about to type in Avatar when it hit me.

also his shit awful voice acting in Black Ops

yeah niggers awful

not even gawkerfeed will save him

His niche was Jim and he hasn't accepted that defeat in his life quite just yet.

Probably won't even be cast in the Jeff Tweedy documentary

I blame Blunt, she's constantly demeaning him for not having a career. She's using Steve Carrell to shame him.

Ben Affleck's younger brother, what's his name?

Speed Racer was based, I don't care what other people say best family movie of the last decade

The Coward Casey Affleck?

>this is what John had to say about being snuffed for Captain America

What the fuck is his problem?

Wait a minute. Is this dude the gay cop in S2 of True Detective?

He's always so likeable when he's on screen, though. Dude played it up perfectly in Speed Racer and Into the Wild.

>Big break came in the same movie based Paul Dano was starring in

It was over before it begun.

All of us

>autists unable to enjoy a bit of banter

what the fuck is your problem?

user...

Is this Jenna Fischer being in love with Krasinski shit for real?

Or are peeps just trollin?

Nah what the other guy said is not true.

If you read any of Hartnett's interviews, he just got tired of acting. Tired of being a star.

He delibrately walked away.

No one likes this savage negroe and he was average at best.

Yeah but he literally just has to live off of the Avatar success, he's probably getting a huge paycheck for the sequels

You win the thread.

He sucked in 13 hours. His stupid quips and 1 liners weren't even Marvel tier in their delivery.

He was never a star though

>was a main character in The Social Network
>as a result they tried to make him spiderman
>didn't even get to play his own secondary super hero in clain capshit civil war

He has never done a serious role yet, so we have no proof he's bad at acting.
Not to mention he brings ridiculous commitment to the physical aspect of his roles, so if he ever did go full Oscar he'd probably spend every day in acting lessons and become amazing at it.

lol. Any links for that?

DUDE CAST EMILIA CLARKE WE'LL GET THE GAME OF THRONES FANS LMAO

Not up to what task?

wrong site faget

Ballers is pretty good actually.

If you get called Hitler so much that you need to save that pic then you're most likely Hitler.

This. I was kinda surprised to have enjoyed it as much as I did. Also I like sports so that may help on some level.

Same for me, except I don't really like sports but I liked Entourage. It's very much in that vein.

>I shouldnt have said no to Nolan

He is handsome as fuck desu

>No one mentioned 30 Days of Night
Come on Sup Forums, that's one of the best movies he's ever been in, if not the best. Essential vampirekino.

Yes. So he failed at serious drama too.

I kind of feel like if this dude could grow a beard, he would have had a lot more roles. His 9th grade Mexican facial hair is pretty distracting, and I can imagine him just refusing to shave it for any roles.

He claims he turned down a bunch of huge roles, but that's easy to say because no one will ever disprove it. He does strike me as a guy who thinks he's a "true artist" so he probably does turn down shit.

WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW

Hes done plenty of serious roles, his acting is acceptable.

This isn't a serious role but Pain and Gain was great and he was my favorite part also it was directed by Michael Bay

didn't remember he was in it.

Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum
How do you go from leading actors in Smallville at its peak to... well, whatever they're both doing now. Rosenbaum is a voice actor now, yeah?

Holy fuck this. How did they expect that to follow up Linda Hamilton's interpretation of the character.

He gets it.
Time to let go, Fischer

this was already posted halfway up the thread
learn to fucking read before posting you dumbshit

He's still very talented and relatively young. He'll be fine.

Such a terrible actor. He was somehow the worst thing about that Die Hard movie.

>those arms

hnng