When I watch movies in English I miss some of the phrases but when I watch them subbed lot of the meanings get lost in...

When I watch movies in English I miss some of the phrases but when I watch them subbed lot of the meanings get lost in translation

Which way do you think is better?

just do whatever you feel like in the moment until your English gets better.

>these uneducated niggers believe they were kangz

seriously?

Ah, the Weeaboo's Dilemma. I hate subtitles, so I would recommend that you either watch as many things as possible and learn the phrases you're missing through pattern recognition, or transcribe and translate each thing you watch, rewinding and repeating for sentences you missed.

This picture is both hilarious and sad. Mixed emotions desu senpai.

Why does it give you mixed emotions?

It's not sad/racist unless you're a cuck.

Where did you get "we were kangz" from this picture?

that pic just proves that kids are just naturally racist and not some pure angels who dont see color and treat all fairly

Because he's probably just there trying to help them in some way, meanwhile they're just completely grilling the guy and there's no way he can retort without looking like a massive asshole.

>racist
No, discrimation is natural. Of course the black kids realise the Asian guy is different from them but they are not implying the Asian is inferior

That's the difference between racism and discrimination

why not just laugh it off?

he's getting roasted by kids who gives a fuck?

everybody has to take a beating once in a while

China is currently exploiting the fuck out of Africa, so it all equals out in the end.

But the kids don't know it, and you can't tell that guy is Chinese. Even if he was Chinese he probably is just a normal person and not the owner of a multi millionaire company

Oh he's definitely Chinese.

>No, discrimation is natural

maybe but in my case i remember being scared of any black people i would see as a kid because they just looked scary

is that pure racism or just discrimination

You can't remember your feeling before the age of ~6 and at the age of 6 you are already influenced by culture

t. anthropologist

Roast those little cunts. I'd start pouring bottles of water onto the ground and flaring my nostrils to nigger size. Little bitch niggas wanna play, they gonna learn today.

>Can't remeber feelings before the age of 6

That's absolute bullshit though.

Unless you've learned to write and read at an earlier age

Memory and feeling are related to language

Will Lao Yang ever get his gravel?

Kek

>Memory and feeling are related to langauge

Am I being baited?

You can't think without language; you can't have feeling without thinking, you can't have memory if you didn't have feelings

>You can't think without langauge

OK I am being baited. Nevermimd.

>he's getting roasted by kids
>who gives a fuck

You sound like a pussy. That asian dude might be in his late teens or early 20s even and just looks young. It's like saying "you got beat up by a 12 year old, who cares?"

>t. anthropologist

Bullshit field study. Just steals from every other actual science

that's different cause getting beat up actually hurts
these nigs don't know any better they are just having fun if they were around the same age as him then fuck yeah he should hit back but their just some stupid kids who are gonna die of aids in a year they are so below him that he shouldn't even think about it the next day
and how am i the pussy if your the one who would get so upset over fucking jokes? thats what women and sjw do

Watching subbed and dealing with things getting lost in translation will make it harder for you to understand the language as much as you otherwise could. Watch unsubbed and eventually you'll get a better grasp and it will stop being a problem.

He's probably going to end up inheriting them so he will have the last laugh. The chinks haven't exactly been kind to the nig nogs in Africa so far.

Good thing niggers can't be racist

Sorry I meant "khanz"

Plus the Khoisan people have similar eyes.