Why didn't the athletes boycott this years olympics? They are literally swimming in shit mixed with AIDS...

Why didn't the athletes boycott this years olympics? They are literally swimming in shit mixed with AIDS. So fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-marathon-swimming-20160815-snap-story.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/08/03/whats-swimming-in-3-teaspoons-of-rios-water/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/what-s-in-rio-s-bay-/
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30490396
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/03/pollution-fears-taint-rio-bay-olympic-games
foxnews.com/health/2016/06/11/scientists-reportedly-find-super-bacteria-in-several-rio-olympic-venues.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/27/world/americas/brazil-rio-water-olympics.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. the only first world country with a higher AIDS ratio than Brazil

pottery

Did I really just see a Brazilian suggest Brazil is a 1st world country? Now I've truly seen everything.

You'd think for a landlocked country the brazillians would keep their bays clean?

>americucks can't understand their own language

>american education

>swimming in shit mixed with AIDS
they did try to scoop out the american tourists beforehand my man
turns out every net broke

Fun fact: America has a higher AIDS rate than Brazil.

>when a huehue speaks two languages better than you

OMG I love argentina now

>when a favela gets an internet cafe

>Brazilian speaks better english than an American

He doesn't even knows what "literally" means.

Is this the portugal castoff thread? How does it feel that a major sportsball event will never be held in your shit country ever again?

"In a cup of Brazils water you will find:

>Coliforms: bacteria that are not necessarily harmful themselves, but which indicate that other, more deadly bacteria are likely present.
>Clostridum: the microbe behind botulism, tetanus and colitis Heightened levels of Gammaproteobacteria: a class of bacteria that includes species of Vibrio, known to cause intestinal infections.
>Klebsiella: can cause pneumonia and urinary tract infections.
>Pseudomonas: also a cause of pneumonia, and could also trigger blood infections.
>Antibiotic-resistant superbugs: This includes Vibrio cholerae, which causes cholera, Klebsiella pneumonia, and Shigella bacteria, which leads to an intestinal infection. A few of these bacteria were even shown to be multi-resistant, meaning that they exhibit an immunity to more than one kind of antibiotic.
>Bacillus: the menace behind food poisoning.
>Adenoviruses: a broad class of viruses that causes common afflictions such as colds and diarrhea, but also more menacing diseases like pneumonia and bronchitis.
>Rotaviruses: most often causes gastroenteritis, an inflammation of the intestinal tract that leads to stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
Many of the bacteria were present at extraordinarily high levels, meaning the risk of infection is frighteningly large."

FUCKING DISGUSTING. One of the most basic fundamentals of a civilized country is to separate the clean water and the shit. Good god you people are animals.

>mfw argie bro
Thx m8.

ITT the adventure of a tripfag and its retarded friends

All you brazil niggers, read this Your country is a fucking cesspool.

>this is posted right after Walsh and April get eliminated by Brazilians
Really makes you think

I've been drinking brazilian water for 24 years and never had any of those diseases
You guys are just pussies

>have literally prepared all of your life for these two weeks
>either get AIDS or have all of that time and effor completely wasted

tough call desu

Op here I don't even watch the sport. Just baffles my mind why people would risk swimming in a shit pool with super bacteria.

did u post that from your boat

Because your body has become adapted to shit water you nuckle dragging mongolid. Meanwhile your water will kill any normal civilized human being.

You should really, really never leave your moms basement. It´s dangerous out there for retards like you.

Boycott. Get all the athletes on the same page. Have them rescheduled to a civilized country.

>mfw 21 years old
>mfw never had any of that shit
Maybe you're just pussies. Or talking out of your asses, probably both.

See this you ape

>literally
AMERICANS STOP USING THIS WORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Move it to chicago.

>source: my ass
Great retort amerifat.

>per capita

I think all the swimming is done outside of the bay

>Unitedstatian using the word literally without knowing it's literal meaning.

The Zika thing realy made me think that the games could be canceled. But the Guanabara thing was just murica press sensationalism.

Pretty sure it was Copacabana which is raided with raw sewage and bacteria. And im not talking about just the swimmers. The rowers in Rio's Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (aka the mother shit pool) and the sailors too.

Its called a figure of speech you fucking speds. Jesus christ. Study our language more.

It's to illustrate the fact you might as well be swimming in shit.

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-marathon-swimming-20160815-snap-story.html
>“I like the fact that I can see,” said Canadian Stephanie Horner. “Once my hand enters [the water], I can see it. It simulates a pool, that you can see what kind of goes underneath.”
>“We are swimming in this amazing place!”

>Guanabara

>“I saw the rats, I saw a condom, I saw a cat,” said Cypriot windsurfer Andreas Cariolou, recalling sailing here two months ago. “I didn’t see the dog and the pig,” he added, referring to debris he’d heard others had seen.

For it to be figurative you should've not written "literally". That's the diference between figurative speech and literal.

Of course some areas will appear clearer than others, still doesn't negate the facts

See

>literally
>figure of speech

This.
And Im uruguayan, not australian. So you now have two southamerican countries writing better english than you.

The thing is Copacabana is clean it's where rich people go, the place which is full of trash is Guanabara and every single piece of jornalism which I have seen from the US don't know the difference.
Most athletes think the water is fine, the problem are the boat competitions if they fall from their boat they're fucked.

Don't base it off the word literally. Of course its not literally shit, any retard can see that its ocean water. Saying literally when its clearing not literal is designed to further explain a concept. Its a figure of speech. Go to bed.

Meanwhile in reality...

>Marathon swimmers find Rio's water to their taste

>Days before the Rio Olympics opened, an Associated Press study suggested that athletes would be risking their health by swimming in the bay. Ingesting as little as three teaspoons of water, they were told, could cause serious stomach and respiratory illnesses.

>“Rubbish,” said Britain’s Keri-Anne Payne, who admitted she drank plenty of water on her way to a seventh-place finish.

>“The water quality, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it.”

>“I like the fact that I can see,” said Canadian Stephanie Horner. “Once my hand enters [the water], I can see it. It simulates a pool, that you can see what kind of goes underneath.”

>Added Van Rouwendaal: “Copacabana is clean so I wasn’t worried at all.”

>As for the water, Anderson said, “It tasted like ocean. My tongue is salty right now.”

:^)
>amerimedias

You're literally still trying.

The cat jumped into the water to catch the mouse.
The condom was because the cat's intentions were different from ordinary .

I don't get why americans are so obssesed and mean to us lately.
I've told you once and will say it again. Our lover is Argentina, no exceptions.
Also, the olympics are nearing it's end so you guys can chill again and get over the fact Rio was chosen over Chicago. Plenty of time to think about that until Tokyo.

Why don't people see this as an entertainment?

You're literally sending your athletes to compete against each other deep down on shit. This is kinda amusing, tbqfh.

It's like those crazy japanese game shows.

Still has bacteria. and its one article out of 100's of "super bacteria found in brazil water" articles

The last olympic games in USA was in 1996. I think it will still take many years to return to Murica.

For you, roo

Salt Lake City

>facts
>no source given
Do all you burgers enjoy talking out of your ass or is it just the ones on Sup Forums.

Why didn't they just make the long distance swimming events in the pools?

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/08/03/whats-swimming-in-3-teaspoons-of-rios-water/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/what-s-in-rio-s-bay-/
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30490396
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/03/pollution-fears-taint-rio-bay-olympic-games
foxnews.com/health/2016/06/11/scientists-reportedly-find-super-bacteria-in-several-rio-olympic-venues.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/27/world/americas/brazil-rio-water-olympics.html?_r=0

and there are 100's of more news articles. You just got BTFO you aids monkey. Now go have some more of your shit water.

>swim in natural habitat
>still lose
welp
this poo slurping "sport" is not for me lads

All these sources are talking about the bay though, not the ocean in front of rio where the 10k swim takes place that's in the OP picture.

>Have all that coastline
>Better dump all the sewage in the bay

>super bacteria

lel