I want to know how other countries look like...

I want to know how other countries look like. And seeing the cherrypicked pictures of most beautiful places there isn't gonna help me with that.

Post regular road/street/countryside from your country or region

Central

South

use google street view

bumping a thread with good potential, took picrel myself approx (1?) month ago

North

norway is full of rocks, bad roads and trees
nothing scenic as youd think unless you climb up one of their trollmountains or drive in the that area with high mountains
oh and wooden houses without elevated floor

Let me guess: You are from Central

not really, why? I tried not to cherrypick

150km south of the northern/galician border, 50km away from the sea

Pic of my village

1 out of 4 churches the village has, population is only 1100

church nº2

church nº3

forgot pic

I love romanesque cozy churches. The one from my father's parish is from the 12th century

Greece is too beautiful for your eyes so I will post shitmany.

This is how every place outside the cities looks like. There are some shitty trees around the highways and the rest are ugy fields. Driving in shitmany is very boring.
fields over fields
fuck germany

rare hill
still ugly

i fuck germany

try to not sleep and die when you drive through this boring shithole

I make it cum

I fuck Germany with my Greek tongue

average nature in the center west
hot summer cold winters 300-800mm precipitation+annual snow

center east
warm summer mild winter 300-600mm precipitation
+very rare snowfalls
known for olive forests

south west
200-300mm rain snow on the summits hot summers cold winters no sand 90% mountains

Sahara (extreme south) mainly tataouine
very hot summers mild winter (with freezing nights and warm days) very aride 50-150 mm rain

Holy fuck.
Is this place safe for tourists?

north west
humide 1000-2000 mm rain heavy snowfalls during winter very cold winter mild summer
90%forests and mountains

This in just on the other side of the hill from my house.

>No Czechs in either of those
I like how we have almost no emmigrants. We are like hobbits.

Sounds like Colorado.
>CO OC

it's been safe there was no terror attacks even in the mountains for the last 6 months more tourist are coming nothing happened

north east
less mountains humide 800-1500 mm sea influence to mild winters and summers

Typical Britbong street.

My state is called the ricepot so its pretty self explanatory.

What state?

3/4 of france's countryside is soulless never ending flat agriculture fields

The corn belt sends its sympathies.

Urban reindeer

What is this? Looks pretty rad

Vermont
>OC from Hollywood, CA

Rice Fields in Piedmont

we Vietnam now

are you a rapper

Is htere a lot of mosquitoes here ?
Because when I go to venice in summer there's always too much mosquitoes

>Is htere a lot of mosquitoes here ?

it's like mosquito wonderland in summer

yes I play in Death Greeks

OC general view over Nice (south eastern France)
Pointing south (towards the sea)

How is LA? As someone who fantasizes about California, mainly LA because of the Hollywood culture, does it not live up to the hype? I'd imagine it's worth visiting but not living since the Hollywood gimmick would wear off eventually.

Truth hurts mang

And here's a pretty average road (albeit small) in the area

Most of Russia's livable land is just an endless plain or forest.

picr is a photo not so far from my dacha house

every road
every direction
for miles

here u go, average countryside in Spain(interior)

I used to live near Valensole, really comfy place. Rural south is top-tier. (too many old commies tho')

Another one, by the sea. I consider it average since most people keep going along the coast, small roads in the countryside are more numerous but used less often.

Yes it's comfy, although I live in Nice, I only go to the rural parts on vacation or during weekends 2bh. Var is great to relax

The west of the country is pretty urbanized, but outside of the cities it's pretty much entirely polder landscape. The only variations being flower fields, lakes, windmills and a village here and there.

It's fun to visit, but is nothing like the majority of the country. If you go there expecting any kind of real culture, you'll be disappointed. If you just want to see it in its shitty, plastic glory, you'll probably have fun.
>Pueblo, CO
>I was behind this motorcycle when it started to burn

Frozen hell/?

btw I went on a weekend trip in the Verdon last summer, it was god-tier.
The local markets are great too.

Frozen heaven?

you should buy snowmobile

this is a mile from my home

>this is how it looks like when you're going back home after a night out with the lads in Russia
Kinda both comfy and scary tbqh

is it moscow yesterday?

>Slovenia
You should be barred from beautiful cunts threads. Is there even an "ugly" region of Slovenia?
>Slovenian Catholic church with Spanish-American architecture in Pueblo, CO

local recreational area

very similar to Liguria

>he doesn't know bout life inda hood

No need you already helped us enough.
Your used corn machines modified for local use allowed many farmers to afford mechanised agriculture.
Rekt the 5ton rated roads but sure beats buffalo dung.

Well it's the same region geographically, the only thing that separates them is the border, which is virtual.
I often go on weekends in Liguria, and it's the same thing indeed

most Italians on Sup Forums are from the North. I'm from Rome tho.

>popular swimming hole/cliff jumping spot near my house (VT)
Yeah, but what's the view like from those upper floors?
Cool

pretty much, it's a great region tho, good scenery and good food, shame Ligurians are grumpy as fuck.

like an exclusive view of glocks poppin & niggaz droppin 24/7

I spend one week on the Cinque Terre, it's beautiful. I also visit Genoa (it's a little bit like marseille but without the arabs) and La Spezia (I loved it, people were very nice)

By the way here's an OC of what the moutains behind look like. Of course, it's not "average" since most people are going there are hikers.

one quarter of y family comes from Geova and another quarter from Rapallo, so I spent a lot of time there.

Rapallo is pretty cozy, kinda boring also, Genova is one of my all time favorite cities, I love to just walk in the tiny streets and get lost. Some of the tiny alleys near the station are literally only populated by africans and south indians tho, they look shady as fuck, I don't remember streets like that in Marseille, but yeah they feel kind of alike.

Nice place, looks alpine but with the short pines somewhat mediterranean too.

OC of Portofino

Here's a more "average" view from the road. Lots of small canyons like that in the area.

Noice. People living in such places near Nice are richfags though, a house on the coast is completely unaffordable

fucc

This is the building I live in.

if i show you a non cherry picked picture of my cunt, you'll throw up.

Yeah same in that part of Liguria, a house with sea view in Portofino/Santa margherita/Cinque Terre is awfully expensive.

I also went to the Aquarium. And I spend one day just walking in the small street of Genova like you do, I always loved port towns

I can tell this is Vermont, can't figure out where though

t. Vermonter

>tfw coming back from the beach, waiting in the comfy train station lit by sunset with a beautiful view of the coast
I'm moving out for work, gonna miss that feeling

Looks comfy as fuck desu. Post window view

I did this once with school and my Italian teacher, but it wasn't very enjoyable since it was a school trip. Thus I have a mixed feeling with Genova, but it might be worth it to go back there and visit by myself

Don't post (sub)urban areas m8, they're pretty much the same everywhere. Bost countryside so we get to see what it looks like

noice, can't see anything wrongo there, m8