Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGmti0S0RZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guy that got sent home for being in the wrong.

> passing up on the HONOUR of touching one of God's chosen ones

Egypt was always sore loser, he cries foul and loses with guard down

youtube.com/watch?v=AGmti0S0RZI

The fucking Jew obviously

if u dnt want to bow tour opponent dnt take judo simple

any sensei would kick his ass if he did that

Yep
He didn't bow and that is inexcusable 2bh

Both are honestly in the wrong. The Jew should know better, but bowing in Judo is law. He didn't need to shake his hand, but he did need to bow.

exactly and since u bow might aswell giive a cold handshake the least , if hes worried about being persecuted for it get asylum in germany and dnt represent a country that kills people for handshakes

Look out there is a USA cunt on Sup Forums that will blow up at you for hinting that offering to shake hands was in the wrong in any way

The Egyptian.

In martial arts, you're supposed to leave shit like that off the mats. Your religious and/or political affiliations shouldn't interfere with training or competitions.

I train with Muslims, Jews, Atheists Christians and Catholics at my Kyokushin dojo. We all end by bowing and shaking hands. There are MMA faggots who will grunt and say shit like, "hurrr don't shake hand of enemy!!" But you don't do that in martial arts.

It was a disgrace. He was sent home because his own Sensei recognized how much of a disgrace it was. I've seen my own Sensei almost smack one of his own students in the face after he mocked a competitor he beat by TKO. Humility and respect are very serious to us.

It's in the rules that you don't HAVE to bow or shake hands in this discipline.

>durrrr hurrr le fug mmagay xDDDD

You're a stupid fucking fedora tipping faggot

It happens all the time in MMA, the fact they can do it after punching each other in the face and not superficially being friendly with each other just shows how much actual respect they have for each other

Ronda Rousey perfectly exemplifies how all a̶i̶k̶i̶d̶o̶ Judo fags really are, shallow conceited horrible all around people

should i call u ahmed ? dude judo is about discipline u always fucking bow or its not a japonese martial art

What happens if I don't bow? Gonna toss me? Good luck with that once I double leg you onto your fucking back pussy

>no honorabu at all, no punchu!!!

Too bad, gonna make your ugly fucking face beautiful, motherfucker

Meathead detected.

Go back to /heem/, you cancerous faggot fuck. Your Tapout shirt should be coming in the mail any day now.

The best era of MMA has passed us. Let it go.

They are sore winners too if you watched weightlifting

>meathead detected

Wow good one you fat fuck

*rips vape*
*wipes sweat off fat rolls*
*tightens gi*
"YOU KNOW NOTHING OF HONOR, SAVAGE YOUNGIN!!!"
*exhales smoke*
*wheezes*
"I am a man of CLASS"

Topkek, any sensei would throw you against a wall if you didn't bow, and your pussy ass qpuld probably cry and sue.

That was incredibly sad of you.

How did you feel typing that out and pressing the 'Post' button? I'm astonished you felt no ounce of shame.

Have some Argentina ass. Consider this a resignation on my part. You've won this shitposting contest, clearly

It felt great knowing some stupid fat fedora fuck like you genuinely got triggered by something that awful

I think you're trying too hard now. It's time to stop posting.

Jennifer Abel for you.

No one, really. Israel has been encroaching on a muslim nation's land for a century, and spewing hate rhetoric about other arabs all the while - I wouldn't shake an Israeli's hand either if I was Egyptian.

Was the kike fighting dirty? or is this some Sup Forums bullshit where he's just butt-hurt about "MUH RIGHTFULLY MUSLIM LAND"

>invade Israel from all directions
>lose
>Israel gives back to Egypt the lands they got during the war to make peace
>still be mad because your religion says you HAVE to destroy dem evil jews

k

Muslims bro. The religion of butthurt. You're talking about the guys that will kill you for drawing their L Ron Hubbard.

The Israeli is wrong for existing.

Nice revisionist history, friendo

>inb4 shitskin wolololo

Hmmmm while I do agree with this statement I need to check with a white American woman to make sure it isn't racist. I'll keep you posted just in case you thought the same thing as me but decided to post without checking with the proper authorities.

Thank you for your cooperation with this matter

>Nice revisionist history, friendo
>encroaching muslim land for a century
NO I CLAIM THIS LAND FOR THE ZOROASTRIANS

They are just assholes who refuse to reach a compromise
What are the Israelis that have been born and raised there?
Fuck off because the Prophet is triggered?

The funny thing is, I'm not trying at all, you're an actual fedora fat fuck that got triggered by the weakest shit i threw out

And now you're just being a cringey dumbass because you got BTFO

>What are the Israelis that have been born and raised there?
*supposed to do

the mudslime for getting his ass kicked

>no shake of hands
who care? is an informal gesture that someone may not like it
>not bowing at the end of judo fight
absolutely unacceptable

Luigi here has it figured out.