youtube.com/watch?v=xekV12yTKOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F4JfvdlKjHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Schindler's List

youtube.com/watch?v=XNSsv86lsok

Harry Potter 3

Empire Strikes Back

Revenge of the Sith

I thought he stopped doing those movies after the second one.

Superman

I forgot about this. Shit that they chose Zimmer for Man of Steel instead of John

Why did Episode VII's score suck so much?

Literally nothing, other than the start of Rey's theme, is memorable

Williams dropped the ball on that one

It's stuck in an awkward place where it's trying to sounds like Star Wars music while also being entirely original.
Which doesn't make sense because the prequels have some great tracks.

E.T

youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM

I think it was his way of personally boycotting the movie, intentionally giving it a mediocre score so it's the least memorable. Just think about it, people still shit on the prequels and Episode VII is all but a faint memory, nobody remembers it for a specific reason other than Rey, not even Han Solo's death seems impactful

Prisoner of Azkaban desu

Easily overlooked is his War of the Worlds soundtrack. Its actually really good and the use of piped instruments to signify the invasion really sounds great.

1) The guy's 84. The fact he's not yet wearing adult diapers is an accomplishment, never mind that he can still complete a two-hour score for a full orchestra.

2) I doubt he had any emotional investment in the project. He knew Ep VII was nothing but a corporate cash-grab, and Disney was just bringing him on board because attaching his name to the project was part of their rip-off-the-original-trilogy marketing strategy. Knowing you're just a cog in a corporate assembly line makes you a lot less passionate about your job than having a decades-long friend like Lucas call you up and ask you to come on board so you both can revisit your glory days.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

It's so beautiful

I really like the E.T. soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=uGP2o8lBgV8

>Jurassic Park
Good tastes, user. Hook is pretty good, too. Hell, pretty much everything he's done is at least at the "pretty good" level, if not higher.

youtube.com/watch?v=xekV12yTKOQ

(Star Wars in general)

How can one man write so many iconic scores

youtube.com/watch?v=F4JfvdlKjHk

What a piece of shit

The man is just senile now, he didnt give a fuck when he wrote that garbage

While not his best I definitely degree that ot deserves more attention. The movie itself isn't the greatest, but the sound attached to the aliens is one of the most memorable film mechanisms.

I really doubt he had any kind of grudge against the movie being made. Like the movie itself, it really was stuck in the place of trying to be nostalgic while trying to be new too.

Personally I really liked the music. Maybe not as impactful as the other movies, but still good.