I havent seen the movie yet. what are his powers? does he punch anyone or bring down a building?

i havent seen the movie yet. what are his powers? does he punch anyone or bring down a building?

that cosplay is so much better what the fuck fox?

yes. it's like a live action version of One Punch Man.

He turns shit to sand.

He yells at the sky to kill humanity, that's his power.

He turns into a giant and punches Xavier In a mind battle, and breaks Quicksilver leg.

Ok, since this is already the Xmen Apocalypse thread, I want to post this here. I have never seen a more off putting cast of characters. They all look so terrible. Why? Not just jlaw, but whoever Jean Grey is, Scott, Psylocke, Storm, and Beast. They all looked bad really, but those were the main offenders. Are these all literal who's they're trying to get a start or something?

Kurt was cool though. And Havok.
Quicksilver might've been cool, but he's got the quirky ''le quip and smirk man'' thing going on too much.

The only thing Fox is doing wrong is continuing to hire Bryan "Boyfucker" Singer, who is surmounted by his giant team of faggots.

>Quicksilver might've been cool, but he's got the quirky ''le quip and smirk man'' thing going on too much.
Yeah, you can tell execs just went "shit people responded to him well in the previous one, lets have him do the exact same shit to the nth degree"

I'm not crazy about comic book movies. Some have been decent and fun (Iron Man 1, Ant Man), a couple have been genuinely good movies (Spider Man 2, Watchmen), mostly they're overhyped CGI cash-ins (Almost all the other MCU movies, every other Spider Man besides Macquire Man 1, etc).
I do love the X-Men comics, and the 90s X-Men cartoon was something my brother and I bonded over as children.
I would even say that most of the X-Men movies to date were decent. 1 has aged poorly, Wolverine Origins was pretty dumb and forgettable and X3 was absolute dogshit, the rest were tolerable, some even genuinely good movies.
That being said, I went into Apocalypse with high hopes. He's one of my favourite villains from the comic books, specifically in his early appearance in the late 80s in which he transforms one of the X-Men mainstays from billionaire playboy to brooding, tortured soul, and the Age of Apocalypse Story in which he conquers the Earth.
This movie failed to deliver in any way. The titular villain was a huge letdown. The new characters felt entirely shoehorned in, without ever giving us a chance or a reason to care about them, the only effective fanservice was the addition of Caliban, and he had more lines than Angel or Psylocke, ostensibly main characters in this movie.
Just a complete waste of time, still not as bad as X3, but I think this definitely falls into a close second for Worst X-Men movie.

In the movie he can move move into a new body and gain their powers, can amp other mutants powers, portals, regeneration, turn shit to sand, powers of manipulation, psychic shielding, some telepathy, TV knowledge absorbition, can perceive time slowed down like Quicksilver, and a power level radar. It's a shame that he didn't use his signature ability though of changing size (mind battle doesn't count) and his body into weapons.

The Psylocke outfit was perfect imo, and the casting...visually...was on point. But I don't blame them for not letting Munn open her stupid whore mouth. The bitch can't act.

It's a shame really because it's a waste of a badass character.

That gay pedo Singer is the only person making capeshit that isn't pure trash right now.

i get it

Capeshit is all trash.

Fox is trying to get nobodies who they can sign for 3 movies. I don't know how they expect to carry this franchise with Sophie Turned and these other people, but that is the plan.

McAvoy and Fassbender are done, so no one is going to watch these anymore.

The people who were hired probably knew the higher ups. The costumes we're complete garbage.

They might just do solo movies with cameos...I dunno. Honestly I'd watch a Nightcrawler movie, or a Psylocke movie...but they basically already fucked that up by cumming too fast. WB is doing the same shit.

Yeah, she looked great, sexy, true to the character, but I'm talking about the fact that she said nothing, and had no bearing on anything in the movie.The movie could have cut her out entirely and just had Caliban as the horseman, with no change.

>Psylocke movie

Bitch had like 3 lines in the entire movie. Munn isn't getting any solo shit

>Tye Sheridan and Kodi Smitt-McPhee are nobodies

lmao

>never heard of them

They're nobody to me.

then you haven't been watching very many recent films these past 5 - 8 years

Kodi Smit-McPhee starred in THE ROAD with Viggo Mortensen and SLOW WEST with Michael Fassbender/Saorise Ronan

Tye Sheridan starred in MUD with Matthew McConaughey and THE TREE OF LIFE with Brad Pitt/Jessica Chastain/Sean Penn

Shitty movie. Could never get out of my head that Cyclops looked like that top gun hat guy in workaholics.

I've seen all four of these movies and still have no idea who these two faggots are

Kodi Smit-McPhee was literally the protagonist of SLOW WEST

Tye Sheridan played the younger version of Sean Penn's character in THE TREE OF LIFE

So basically both had roles in movies that an average movie goer wouldn't remember?

yeah, normies probably wouldn't know who they are, but they're fairly high profile on the indie scene

His powers where to make everything they built fall.then from the ashs he built a better one

Thank Bryan Singer

>Apocalypse

He was never good in any media.
Ever.
He's an undying abortion from the 80s to early 90s dark age of comics whose only superpower is the ability to pull a power out of his ass when the plot needs it.

Dear god help us if MISTER SINISTER is next up.

>Mister Sinister is a genetically altered human with superhuman physical and mental abilities. The character is telepathic, able to manipulate the minds of others in various ways, and is capable of energy projection through telekinesis.[51] Using genetic material from the mutant Courier, Mister Sinister gained complete control of his body at the cellular level, allowing him to shape-shift,[52] regenerate,[53] be virtually immune to injuries,[53][54] and have a prolonged lifespan.[49] The character has exhibited the ability to teleport, though Beast believes this is accomplished through his tesseract headquarters.[18]

>Mister Sinister is also a scientific genius, with expertise in the fields of biology, genetics, cloning, physics, and engineering. The character is a master manipulator and planner, with decades of genetic research at his command. He goes to great lengths to preserve his powers and personality through elaborate technological means such as conditioning certain children to be his 'hosts' in the event of his future death.

what the fuck

>One Bison dollar will be worth five British pounds

I guess you missed the post credits scene then

It was all wolverine shit.

Still not getting Cyclops right.

Cyclops is the highschool football morality captain who joins the military straight out of school, excels but becomes hardened and disenfranchised.

They keep making him stock white guy.

This he's a totally different character this look and the comics is so menacing also looks shittier and shittier

Stay away from those young boys Mr.singer

i really hope he didn't get his hands on them

He was cool as fuck in the cartoon, in the movie he never puts much effort into anything because of how strong he is, making him suck

Sincerely hope this dosn't happen to Thanos or Darkseid in the big capeshits

>Not being HYPE for Sinister
Yes he has a battery of very useful powers so there's something to do onscreen in that ever-important big battle but he's much more of a schemer. If they do him right and he's behind a sequence of dastardly ruses then that will be just peachy. He was ace in the cartoon.

Apocalypse basically stole Darkseid's masterplan here, I don't know how they're gonna do a big blue bald evil guy who wants to make the world submit to him by absorbing them all into one consciousness without looking like they ripped this off.

>no lipstick

dropped

Most assholes seem to be dumb fucks
>turn shit into sand, manipulate sand, some variation with sand in it
fuck no, it seems movie version Apocalypse can manipulate materials and shit on a molecular level, he can extract materials and shit and reform new stuff almost instantly. It's by far one of the coolest powers in any X-Men Movie and he does some cool shit like turning people into dust, dissolving an entire city to build a huge piramid with weird tech shit that seems powered by the sun (the altars he use to transfer to new bodies works like that).
Also he got every single power it's hosts had, teleportation, amping up other mutants, psychich shielding and the latest is Wolverine like regen (from Isaacs), so at that point he is almost inmortal.
It was more powerful than the comic book version because he could manipulate elements and build shit and modify himself and others with it (he turns Angels wings into metal wings)

Archangel's metal Horseman wings are straight from the comic, you ignoramus.

>This he's a totally different character this look and the comics is so menacing also looks shittier and shittier

What the fuck are you on about?