Daily reminder that Gianluigi Buffon is the best goalkeeper of all time and still the best goalkeeper in the world

Daily reminder that Gianluigi Buffon is the best goalkeeper of all time and still the best goalkeeper in the world.

These are all undisputed facts

Thank you for your time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRgUb3S9Yjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tf
>not schwarzer
get off your vpn

agreed. I legit cant think of anyone.
>inb4 Neuer meme

>australia
>juventus fan

damn

>best goalkeeper of all time
That's Lev Yashin

In Africa we have a saying:
"You are wrong"

Daily reminder that Pirlo is the best midfielder of all time and is still the best midfielder because he started playing when I was still sucking on my mommys tits and he's still around. Plus he's super sophisticated because he likes wine. xD

These are all undisputed facts

Thank you for your time, I have to go now because highschool starts.

papa please come back

never

NOT SO FAST

t.german cuck still assblasted from pirlo ripping in 2006

youtube.com/watch?v=cRgUb3S9Yjk

Not even Uniteds best kepper

This guy won the serie a gk of the year award back in 1999 and he's still the best 17 years later

He's one of the best obviously but I can't think of another top tier keeper that Serie A has produced in recent history. He hasn't really had any competition in the league or the national team since he came on the scene.

>best goalkeeper of all time
That would be Taffarel. Srry mate.

>Dida
>Julio Cesar
>Handanovic
>Donnarumma

Yashin is the best gk, my friend.

>

>>Dida

That guy was a calamity waiting to happen half the time, seriously user?

>>Julio Cesar
>>Handanovic

You are proving my point now. Decent keepers but nowhere near an elite level.

>>Donnarumma

>Born 1999

He's still a babby.

Fuck I didn't realize it was this bad. There has literally been no good keepers in Serie A except Buffon for like 20 years kek.

Drats, meant for

probably in the last 20 years the other italian GK to remeber as a really good one was Francesco Toldo(Euro 2000 best perfomance).
Now we got some decent but not great like Marchetti,Scuffet and Sirigu. Hope for a great career for Donnarumma