youtube.com/watch?v=DHgENBXwoqY
youtube.com/watch?v=vLwjoi1jduM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng
youtube.com/watch?v=DBE9ZJjKd3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, pay reparations

They took revenge 150 years later, tho

i always get so upset by the swedish "empire"
instead of uniting scandinavia you start sworddicking with 3 different major powers

what did you think will happen?
swedish troops will start growing on trees?
moose battallions will arrive as reinforcements?

They started it, we fought them of and won, but our king had a too high sense of honor and decided to invade russia

also how on earth you thought reintroducing savage charges as infantry tactics will benefit you, instead of discipline and concentrated artillery

>doesn't even control the entire baltic coastline
what a cuck

We tried the united Scandi thing but Swedes didn't like it

>danes doing anything right or good
Ah yes the danish delusion

>Be New Zealand
>Be poor

>be new zealand
>be 69% white

>Be Sweden
>Win wars against: Russia and Germany (Hre)
>Be New Zealand
>Lose against badly equipped turks

Don't be too proud, they never go to poor countries as long as they have a choice

>bragging about beating the "H""R""E"
That's like saying you could beat up a retard in a wheelchair.

My ancestors smiling at me kalmarian
Can you say the same?

>this coming from the europoor-in-chief

Believe it or not, they were actually strong once in history, and they were during the war we fought

CANADA MENTIONED

>be King of Sweden
>get shot

Wow! instead of some people being richer than others, you are all equally poor

Btw, it's refugees bringing down the HDI significantly, swedes are not the poor ones

Too fat. Explain better to me why every time when Vikings try to attack Arabs they suck Arabic dicks in result? Actually even today Scandi can't stop do this.

Explain to me how every time Swedish vikings go to Russia we rule over you?

welcome to Poltava, swedecuck.

>Double the Quota

Raep Scandi is ancient Muslim tradition

When all the soldiers from the borders had arrived and gathered under one banner, the Muslims hastened and took their position under the cover of night at a high point on the south east of Seville at a place called Moron to lie in wait for the enemy. They used a large tower of a Church in the town as a watch tower to observe the movement of the Vikings. Just after the time of Fajr (the prayer at dawn) had passed, the guard on the watch tower sent a signal that the Mâjus Vikings were on the move numbering around 16,000. The Muslims let them pass and then set upon them in ambush cutting them off from the city of Seville where they were encamped and set about cutting them down. This attack was carried out with great success.
Having decimated the Vikings in this attack, the Muslims advanced on to Seville – when the Mâjus army there saw the advancement of the Muslims and heard about the disaster that had befallen their detachment army in Moron at the hands of the Muslims, they began to retreat back to their ships and started sailing away. The Muslims pursued them and captured and burned four of their ships having already unloaded them of all their cargo

rurik is danish. lol.

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIT!

>Peter the great out in the battlefield
You had 3x the size of our army, more cannons and our army was exhausted and hungry,
5/10 impressed

now i've heard arguments for him being finnish(finno-ugric) but danish?
proof?

It's disputed,
Facts are that the majority of vikings in the East were swedes and that the jewelry found that proved that vikings ruled over you were of swedish origin.

Stupid Swedes attacked 3 times more powerful army, has been defeated and cry about unfair battle now.

And so what? Win is the win.

>facts
>some fairy tales from XV century
Lol, go home , you are drunk

Our king must've been either a bit crazy or had no other choice, but we almost always fought outnumbered, and also won most of the time. Battle of Narva comes to mind

Every time Swedish vikings go to Russia they suck big Russian cock
>18 wars
>12 won by Russia
>1 by Sweden
>1 by Sweden+Poland
This triggers sven en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna

>what is second battle of narva

Wait a while and i will go through every swedish russian war

Rurik(60% of people who claim descent from him) had a Y-chromosome typical for central Sweden, which had some remote Finnic origin.
I think this would exclude the Danish hypothesis and favor a Roslagen seashore origin for Rurik.

Maybe Swedish Empire is cool enough, but modern Sweden is land of faggots. So much shame to your Viking ancestors.

Varangian's = Bjarmians. Swedes can GTFO

Bjarmians are called Pomors now.

>Swedish-Novgorodian wars
Congrats, you got that one
>War 1495-1497
We successfully kept our independence, Swedish victory
>War 1554-1557
We had totally unrealistic wargoals, Russian victory
>Livonian war
Swedish victory
>1590-1595 war
We failed to keep what we conquered during the war, russian victory
>De la gardie campaign
Swedish victory
>Ingrian war
Swedish victory
>1656-1658 war
You failed to achieve your wargoals and reclaim your previously lost land, Swedish victory
>Great Northern war
Russian victory, with some extremely impressive swedish battle Victorys sprinkled in

The three last ones are irrelevant, we were in no way even comparable to your power after the Great northern war. Overall, we've both won many wars against each others

By other theory Varangians are
Curonians (By Russian chronicles they are Dvina Delta )

or Prussians (Rus)

or Obotrites

Yep, ancient swedes are cool prople, but now try see to yourself into mirror.

That were cool vikings on drakkars, not some gay ass nigger cocksuckers like you.

WE

Going full retard I see.
It's more likely they were Finns than Curonians, although still not as probable as them being from Roslagen.

Your country is declining as well, and if i can judge by Sup Forums, half of your country are self hating cucks just like us

You won 2 wars out of 18 (1 with Poland) LOSERS

Didn't you fucking read? 4 or 5 were swedish victorys

>count 5 wars as 1
>didn't count 1479—1482 1554—1557 1590—1595 1656—1658 1741—1743 1808—1809
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND WON EVERY WAR
You won 2 wars Livonian and Ingrian everything else you listed were inconclusive peace treaties or shitty De la gardie campaign no one ever knows about

and now muslims occupy both of your capitals
bravo!

1975 zero crime. Perfect cultures, you and Denmark.
Why do you hate yourselves so much?

Do you consider yourself greek or turk?

I'm a Brit.

>grand-...-grand-grandfather of the Russian tsars were Scandinavian therefore it makes sense to say that we ruled over you
I know people like being proud of things they've never personally done, but that's just autistic.

swedes are the most tolerant and nice people in the world.
this is a bad thing when they let aggressive nogs in that just walk over them.

>You won 2 wars out of 18 (1 with Poland) LOSERS
> (1 with Poland) LOSERS
what did the russkie mean by this

Flag larping takes new levels here.

It wasn't fair to count the last three wars because you were almost a superpower and we were incredibly weak back then,

Starting a war and failing without pretty much any gains is a loss, deal with it.

>No one cares about de la gardie campaign
Could use the exact same argument against the 5 novgorodian wars but no, you won them. Congrats

>won by Coalition
Same as you in the great northern war

you helped them alot

So do you consider yourself paki or polish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Swedish_War_(1495–97)#Explosion

Remember that time when russians were led to flee since they got spooked by some explosion while trying to siege viborg?
The memory of the immense explosion in the Viborg Castle on 30 November 1495 survived in Finnish, and Russian, folklore. Probably some of the following stories are later inventions. A contemporary popular poem narrates the story of this blast.

The defence of Viborg was led by its castellan, Lord Knut Posse. Muscovite invaders were just about to conquer the town. According to folklore, Knut Posse had caused the blast with some sort of exploding mixture. Other stories allege that the phenomenon was a figure shown against the sky and depicted for example the X-formed cross of St. Andrew.

>russo-swedish wars
>actually just some Finnic tribes killing each other

WE

THE

PEOPLE

WE

the people of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

>pretending Russia didn't rek us at Poltava

I'll tell you what I'm not.
I'm not a descendant of centuries old proud, tough eastern Europeans fighting hordes of Mongols for centuries only to allow my Orthodox Christian capital desecrated by moon worshipping heathens.

>instead of uniting scandinavia you start sworddicking with 3 different major powers

Though i wish Denmark had won the battle for the north. I would be pretty much impossible to "unite" Scandinavia. They had a permanent "butthurt littlebrother" (denmark) in the south that would and did backstrab sweden everytime the show the slightest weakness or always ally their enemies when they where i war.

We did like 3 times in a row. I can understand why the once tried to erase us from the map.

*at war

>butthurt littlebrother
denmark is older than sweden retard

>We r older than swedun1!!
Not strange at all, little brother

>20.000 russians won against 5.000 swedes

impressive

didnt you guys also copy our flag : )

Didn't you kinda copy it from the Italian duchy of savoy :^)

b-but it fell from the sky..

Reminder: sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaget_vid_Lund

Underrated post.

give back pls

You can take Malmö kommun, the rest is needed.

i must procure it all brother

>Mfw i read this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHgENBXwoqY

The Sweden democrats are neccessary for this country, and Scania is neccecary for them winning. We'll keep it, thx

im afraid i must insist

>Mfw i read this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLwjoi1jduM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng
Which one is the finn?

>ITT: Poor excuses for being massive cucks in present day
>"But muh history, m-muh empire!"
None of it matters.
You're cucks now and Gustav Vasa would wish he hadnt driven the Danes out and his head was on the chopping block alongside the other nobles, if it had meant that Sweden would've been kept white and not become a communist state ruled by cultural Marxism.

hehe dumb danes don't realize it's an investment that will make us immeasurably rich in the future

Where are my finnish brothers?

>havent dont any of the shit you have
>pic related
Investments are for dumbasses, smart people take advantage of the market on the run.

>Mfw this actually happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=DBE9ZJjKd3E

Too busy being poor, intoxicated and depressed

wtf, stop drinking and start lifting and let's go kick some danish idiots

GTFO of the car Denmark, you're like 2k Richer in gdp per capita. That's nothing