/got/ general

The Pair that was Promised Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

valyriansteel.com/shop/swords/longclaw-sword-of-jon-snow/prod_2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cio94gfchaY
youtube.com/watch?v=40pUYLacrj4
gamesradar.com/ian-mcshane-game-thrones-season-6-spoiler-tits-and-dragons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/got/ is so dead that I actually got first post.

Comfy Theon

Having white blood, is different than being mulatto. Mulattos are half&half. You will never find a dark skinned person who is mulatto. In fact, any time you have a direct white parent, you won't come out dark skinned.

In order to have white blood, and also be dark, your white heritage needs to be your grandparent generation or older.

For example, these white girls will never carry a baby near as dark as salladhor's skin.

First for The Hound coming back for the "Broken Man" episode.

New character playing a priest of the faith on an island–one that Breane and Podrick cross into—says this:
>Describing his character, he said: “[He] is like a former warrior who has renounced violence and now leads this peace cult. I have nursed a loved character, a much-loved character back to life. And he reintroduces - I won’t say him or her - but it’s a character whose much-loved who everyone thinks is dead. But he’s not dead.”

first for NOT JON AZOR AHAI

So much kino.

Who /walkerpride/ here?

>45" long
>32" steel blade
>carved metal wolf pommel with fake ruby eyes
>real leather hilt
>hanging plaque with the Night's Watch oath on it
>$250 + shipping

I'm not proud of myself, /got/, but I just ordered it.

You're absurdly late in realizing and posting this.

We've known for weeks, months even

>not having bought the one designed by George

wew lad

This character also was the last person to see the hound in the books. Cleganebowl is confirmed.

Cast him /got/

Technically a Thurible, or Censer. They're used in Catholic mass to spread incense all over the place.

Also debatably an Aspergillum, the implement a Priest will use to splash sacramental holy water on the congregation, in this case it spreads cleansing fire.

Obviously no proper mass would employ a cudgel on a length of chain to dispense sacrament, but that's the kind of pointless shittery you expect from D&D

Welcome you stupid fucking slowpoke. We've known this for months. Only Stannisfags have been in denial hoping it was Stannis and not Sandor.

> (You)
>You're absurdly late in realizing and posting this.
>We've known for weeks, months even
No. I am the first. I said it right there in my post—first.

Link? I love the show version, but if that one is reasonably priced, I might even get it as well.

Satin

It's the only choice. Let them cleanse the world.

I stopped watching after the first episode of season 2, how is Rickon Stark doing?

They stopped making it, limited run years ago

valyriansteel.com/shop/swords/longclaw-sword-of-jon-snow/prod_2.html

>Aspergillum

>Walker pride, North wide

>I stopped watching after the first episode of season 2, how is Rickon Stark doing?
Rock on = Needle = Jon Snows smile

Reminder that Dany is evil

youtube.com/watch?v=cio94gfchaY

Where's the torrent?

Did Jon fuck Satin the books?

BASED normies

>Where's the torrent?
Sent ;)

40% uploaded
Will post link in 1 hour I think

Hoooooly shit, very sad I missed out on that one. They have Jaime's sword, which is way cooler (pic related) but the reviews say it's a lower quality than Longclaw.

I still might get it anyway.

I like torrents too

Reminder that the only way to beat the Night King permanently will be for Bran to stab Jon the heart with an obsidian dagger and make him into a Fire Walker.

His battle against the Night King will be legendary and be song about for years to come, it shall the Song of Ice and Fire

who's your favorite character mine is tyrion.

Wait and get something better like oathkeeper or heartsbane.

Also:

Why is /r/gameofthrones so much better than us?

I don't like Jaime's to be honest, either version.

I'm really hoping however they make a Heartbane one.

the details are quite nice

Oh shit, forgot about Heartsbane. Definitely getting that one next.

Reminder that this is happening next season
>after dealing with the tullys Jaime marches north to deal with the new king of the North
>along his journey he requires oathkeeper from a dying brienne
>Jon marches his army down south
>Lannisters clash with the starks and arryns
>both sides take heavy casualties and Jon and Jaime engage in a 1v1 duel which marks the first time we have seen two valyrian steels clash
>however before the duel finishes the night king shows up since the wall crumbled and starts raising the dead
>the remants of the lannisters, starks, arryns start fighting side by side as they are heavily outnumbered and Jon and Jaime go back to back as they are forced to band together to cut their way out

Guys I have a theory, let me know what you think.
R + L = J & R

Jon Snow has an unidentical twin—Ramsey Bolton.

Ramsey Bolton used to be Ramsey Snow. Jon Snow shares the same name, and they are both about the same age.

What if Ramsey is the prince that was promised?

Jaime would get jobbed by Jon in a heart beat. Dude's using his offhand, hasn't actually fought in ages, and Jon's been doing nothing but killing shit for the entire series.

fucking retarded

good one, made me laugh

>Hey, that's actually *ompf* pretty clever, yeh!
Never meet your heroes.

Jon would beat Jamie easily

>Night King immediately teleports from the Wall as it breaks down and nobody noticed, to wherever the fuck Jon and Jaime fight, while they're still fighting

0/10, don't even bother trying again

>implying Jon wouldn't win but before he does the final blow he stabs the stark wight behind Jaime and then helps him up

It just writes itself.

What did he mean by this?

Prove me wrong. It's declared now.

R + L = J & R | R = AA

The Lannisters led by Jaime and the Starks (Arryns) led by Jon will slaughter each other in a close battle next season, and I'm assuming Jon will narrowly win

After that though, if Dany comes to Westeros and fights the Tyrells, and they also slaughter each other, the remaining troops along with I guess the somewhat intact Greyjoys and fully intact Martells won't be strong enough to fight the Others

The Kingdom will be doomed if the Tyrells and Dany fight too

>Dany swoops in with her 1000 ships full of Dothraki rapists to save Westeros

Theres some dickhead called Ian McShane who let it slip that he's playing some dude called good brother or some shit and basically told us he has nursed the hound back to health. HBO probably want to cut his balls off now, but McShane is only in one episode and he dies in it too so what can HBO do.

Theon Greyjoy is Azor Ahai also

Exactly

see this: youtube.com/watch?v=40pUYLacrj4

In the books it didnt say winter is coming on it right?

Jaime was good, but not top tier good.
All his supposed prowess in combat lies on a line that he himself thought when he was at the top of his hubris:
>The realization chilled him. Robert had been stronger than him, to be sure. The White Bull Gerold Hightower as well, in his heyday, and Ser Arthur Dayne. Amongst the living, Greatjon Umber was stronger, Strongboar of Crakehall most likely, both Cleganes for a certainty. The Mountain’s strength was like nothing human. It did not matter. With speed and skill, Jaime could beat them all.

It's clearly a delusion, he wasn't at the level of anyone listed above, shit he was scared of Fat Robert too in a couple of lines (yet, boo-Fat Robert was fat but strong as fuck, Ned pointed out that he could still hold his own in a tournament).

Why did Gilly lie about Sam knowing how to wield a sword, why did she give the implication that Sam killed a Then through bravery, and why did she lie about Sam stabbing the Walker in the heart?

He doesn't know how to wield shit, he killed a Thenn using a crossbow, and stabbed the Walker in the fucking shoulder blade.

And she knows nothing about Randyll or Dickon enough to know that they're not great warriors.

Why is Gilly a lying bitch?

>implying

You do realize Westerosi men rape and pillage during war too, right?

That manlet Kit next to a real man. I hope he cried himself to sleep after the filming with NCW because Kit knew he was a better actor and man.

I dont see it as Gilly lying. I see it as the writers twisting what happened so gilly could stand up to randyll more

all memeing aside

can we all agree everything but the jon snow arc is shit in this show?

>He dies in it too
You're the dickhead, m8.

Plus he told all viewers to get a life. I'm surprised he wasn't fired on the spot.

No.

>
>Plus he told all viewers to get a life. I'm surprised he wasn't fired on the spot.
Proof

I have a feeling HBO told him to spoil it to build hype for the season. Otherwise they would have sued the shit out of him by now.

Jaime would have been beaten by Dayne or prime Selmy, I guess some of the others on that list are a tossup

Haven't read the books to be honest, but from what I know, no

gamesradar.com/ian-mcshane-game-thrones-season-6-spoiler-tits-and-dragons/

My bad it was actually "get a fucking life, it's just tits and dragons."

what, you prefer to watch danarerys anita targaryen?

kek

Nope, he wouldn't fucking deface the Mormont relic sword by making someone print a fucking motto from another house on it.

I can't remember and i think Ilyn Payne has the pummel and that would be weird

also tacky af

>yfw the books end with a bard singing a literal song of ice and fire summarizing the events of the series

Thats Ice you fucking retard, the Stark family sword

>Jaime not on GOAT tier

GRRM has flat out said when he had his right hand he was among the greatest swordsmen who has ever lived in the history of westeros. Was he the best? No, Dayne, Selny, and Aemon are slightly better but it would take everything they had to overcome him.

>filename
Nigga is you real?

>he was scared of Fat Robert too in a couple of lines
Go ahead and post them. Meanwhile in the actual books Barristan thinks of one of his squires that he's "the best natural swordsman Selmy had seen since Jaime Lannister."

Waif = Waifu
Would you let her hit your stick?

>mfw this happens

Even saying the were slightly better is just a guess. Jaime could have possibly beat anyone of them. Dayne has the vsteel so that one i'm not sure.

What happened to this guy still haunts me and it's made me unable to enjoy other scenes.

Christ.

You really want me to go and CTRL-F the whole first couple of books until i find where he said that if Robert found him and Cersei out he would've killed him on the spot? If you read the book you know he said that.

What a fucking asshole, Dabid should fuck his ass for spoiling shit and then talking shit about the entire thing.

>Durr I couldn't commit but when they said I was only in an Ep I was like fuck it w/e who cares

Fucking prick.

Why did they not just graft a sword to his stump?

Lmao what a dick. Good actor, though.

You feel sorry for a guy who murdered and burned two innocent kids? There's also all those other innocent people he killed making his way to Winterfell.

He was top tier good.

Acknowledging that others are stronger, but not necessarily more skilled than him, doesn't mean that he's deluded. As was shown in the red viper fight, the strongest man can fall to a weaker but more skilled/faster man.

Of course, in the open field strength is king.

Theon is a shit.
He just leaves Sansa with some randoms so he can go and deliver some ships to a conqueress.
Was the Hound the only good caretaker in Westeros?

I don't know why people are acting so fucking stupid about this when Ian Mcshane LITERALLY FUCKING SAID THE HOUND IS COMING BACK
>ahurrdurr the hound confirmed guise!!!!
HE FUCKING SAID IT HIMSELF THAT THE HOUND RETURNS, IT ISNT A BIG SECRET

Poor Theon just wanted a family. He didn't deserve that shit.

Yes. At least those deaths were relatively quick.

I cannot stand torture. He suffered a fate far worse than death.

Dawn wasn't actually Valyrian steel, it was forged from the heart of a meteorite. It was some weird ass alien metal that was as good as Valyrian steel.

>Killing random kids who did nothing wrong to cover up the fact that you fucked up

Nah he deserved it

Do you want me to find when Jaime straight up asks Cersei if she wants him to kill Robert for her?

Oh wait, I've actually read the books, so here:

>One night she had Jaime follow him, to confirm her suspicions. When her brother returned he asked her if she wanted Robert dead. “No,” she had replied, “I want him horned.”

>yfw Theon got it easy with Ramsey
>yfw Damphair gets to deal with Euron

Theon was barely even tortured, so he had a few bits of his fingers and his cock chopped off. So many other randoms in the show were entirely flayed alive, others burned alive, etc.

Theon got off easy.

>dying brienne

Thank fuck for that

He deserved to be tortured, he killed two random kids for doing nothing

I think a good ole raid is in order boys