What WAS ""she"" "thinking"?

What WAS ""she"" "thinking"?

twitter.com/TheEllenShow/status/765303894159208448

Even Ellen offends the internet now. I miss when the internet wasn't for normies.

i guess she thought her turbo-dykeness trumped the fact the she's white. clearly she was mistaken.

wtf i love ellen now

SJWs should kill themselves.

>getting offended by Ellen
>fucking ELLEN

This is how deep we are into SJW territory.

It wasn't long ago Ellen was deemed too liberal for being so openly gay and promoting female personalities.

She was under the mistaken impression that the world isn't full of asshats who look to be offended by pretty much anything. Stupid woman.

Did she deserve a boo lads?

lol, she's a woman and a lesbian shouldn't she be immune?

Who's more racist?
>people who read racism into this
Or
>the person who made this meme intending it to imply he is fast

God damnit this shit just makes me so sad. This is the sort of shit that makes me not even want to blame weebs for wanting to escape our society.

No one is safe from outrage. The only safe group would be multi-gendered, differently-able, otherkin biracial transfats.

>Making a big deal out of literally nothing

SJWs are constantly moving left. That isn't good enough anymore.

She is still white so that's a big strike in the SJW self-hatred handbook

No gays have dropped down the rankings since equal rights

Political idealogy cannibalizing itself is the best thing since slices bread.

Except she will most likely capitulate and apologize for her "insensitivity" and the descent will continue unabated

All she has said since the image on the issue was this

>I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country. It is the furthest thing from who I am.

Oh shit, you're probably right!

What happens if she doesn't apologise and asks what's racist about saying bolt is fast?

>obviously not going to happen

She thought it'd be funny to post a pic of yourself riding on the back of a Black man? Nope. Delete this racist garbage.

>she thought it would be funny to post an image of her on the back of the fastest man on earth
Its not racist unless (you) bring up something racist tttt (to tell the truth)

publishing in [social outlet] requires no brainstorming.

If I ignored US history & current climate of police lynching us, this "joke" would be hilarious.

She should double down and shop another black athlete.

UGHHH IDIOTS. FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums.

Um ... yeah how about we stop acting racist and sexist ok? I mean even if you're joking, it's still pretty fucking ignorant.

I'm not going to report you yet, but you do need to apologize.

Offence is taken not given. You chose to be offended by a light hearted joke about doing things fast
>implying things about me

on behalf of him I'm sorry

SO SORRY

lol no. omar killed 49 faggots and got off for being a muslim. ellen is white and thats enough.

I think she was going for creepy. I'll admit the joke would be better if she was straight.

I didn't imply anything. I said GO BACK TO FUCKING Sup Forums.

If you are going to pretend the evils whites perpetuate on a daily basis don't exist, then FUCK OFF RACIST ASS.

How is this offensive?

cos you're americans, cry over anything

You implied I have been on Sup Forums before

What happens when the person in the think tank that came up with this joke comes forward and is a person of colour? Will you apologise?
Because people decided to take offence

Are you even paying mind with whats going on in Milwalkee?! ONe of them cops shot another black man again jus cus he had a gun or some basic ass shit.

They aint going to stop till all of us is dead. Well we aint going to stop till all them white people is dead.

WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHIEEET

i know you're being retarded but gl with that i hope you try

How is this offensive other than being a bad joke?

retard alert

>SJWs
WW3 when?

Even if they were a PoC that doesn't change anything. White Supremacy can and often does act through minorities. Fuck you white piece of shit. I am going to throw up just thinking how there are still racist idiots like you in this world.

As a white woman she does not get to post things like that PERIOD.

I had a panic attack when I saw this aggressively racist image, please delete.

Fuck off bitch. You aint have the privelge of calling me retarded as a fucking white racist.

Think about all you white people have done to my people. You is a real piece of shit an it only proving my point since you is defending this racist ass bullshit.

he's been replying to you with tweets this whole time
congratulations, you played yourself

>implying I'm white
You are the biggest racist I have seen on this board in a long time. APOLOGISE NOW!!!!!
BACK TO Sup Forums WITH YOU!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Took this long to bait this out of you, well done

>piggy back riding a black person is now racist

oh man just when i thought i'd seen it all

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Yeah good try. Apologizing for racism don't excuse your bigotry this entire thread. If I knew who you were in real life I'd fucking kick your ass.

It's true though, goatfucker's wife knew of the attack and she just disappeared.
Your king nigger let her go.

People still blame AR-15 for the attack, even if it wasn't even used. Nobody (in media) is blaming Islam.

You're white or you've dranken the white racist koolaid through second hand exposure.

Either way, I know you're a piece of shit who unironically thinks it's not a problem to acknowledge whiteness. kys

Black people wouldn't last a week in Australia. Ellen was bringing some entry-level bantz and they're losing their shit over this?

she's a FUCKING WHITE FEMALE though
uggh

not only that but his father was at hillary's rally and gave an interview supporting her. they both supported her. of course the leftist media buried it asap by blaming shit on trump to change the narrative.

Never drunk koolaid

I grew up in a society where race isn't an issue (more or less). I think the first step to getting along with one another and not screaming "RACIST" whenever says or dose something without the intent to be racist.

You need to rethink your views, you are more racist than whoever was the one that came up with this joke.

>Telling someone to kill themselves
And you are acting better than the person that made this joke...

You've lost asshole. Go back to stormfront and stop shitting up this board.

see my flag, i have no problem with being racist lad

Oprah would have gotten away with it.

They're trying to be offended, it's a mental illness.

Political correctness is a cancer that keeps spreading.

>Oprah would have gotten away with it.

With her weight? Unlikely kek

It's offensive to runners that could actually make it all the way to the grocery store and not just out of the driveway

How about you stop assuming things about me you ass. How is it possible for me to be racist against white people when I'm a WHITE woman??

Fuck you seriously. Racism is a white concept and the only way to end it is to end whiteness. You say it isn't racist, but it is because you are FUCKING WHITE. I fucking PRAY TO GOD that I won't be born white in my next life. I hate my skin, and I hate being associated with idiots like you. I'm done, so don't even bother.

>omar killed 49 faggots and got off for being a muslim

No he didn't. He's ded.

Really dude? No problem with being racist? I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

Either way you need to stop. Everyone in this thread is laughing at you right now when you say bigoted shit like that.

>Nobody (in media) is blaming Islam.

Why should they?

When will you subhumans understand: you don't get to blame entire religions for the actions of individuals. There are 3 million muzzies in America and this is the first guy to do this.

>mfw the left is eating itself

nothing makes me happier

cant wait for trump

Pretending for a second that you're not catfishing: have you ever fucked a nigger/muslim? Would you?

This is out of control

I never said anything implying your race...
You seem to take offence at the slightest things.
How is racism a white concept? My people where racist to the first ever whites they met? What does that mean?

You really need to re-evaluate your views on the world.

>Offended by Ellen

You're fuckin kidding me.

fucking morons don't even know what to get upset at anymore.

if they were actually enraged at everything like their retarded tweets suggest, they'd all be dead from heart attacks by now.

wew lad

Lad, he is literally copy pasting the comments from the picture.

>SJWs getting offended by someone named "Degenerate"

Pottery.

Seriously though, why did this dyke ever get permission to have a TV show aimed at housewives?

>I fucking PRAY TO GOD that I won't be born white in my next life. I hate my skin, and I hate being associated with idiots like you.
Why wait?
A better life awaits you!

Full fucking stop. Do not say that word ever. Do not.

You are lucky my boyfriend is not around to read that or he would beat the shit out of you. And yes he is black. I do not plan on polluting the Earth with white children.

#banPiggyBacks

He's elbow deep in virgin pussy right now and you're basically a meme.

holy shit thats an actual comment?

fuck america its too late

If there was a shop of Oprah riding Michael Phelps would that be racist? It would be cruel and clearly impossible, but racist?

I never thought I would live to the day I would see even Ellen offend people.
good god

this

Umm excuse me? Did you just assume Usain Bolt's ethnicity just based on his appearance?

Because they're following their religion in their actions, Mehmet.

>this is the first guy to do this
>just a few months ago a muslim couple massacred people in St. Bernardino, people didn't report them because they didn't want to be racist

Go ficki ficki Angela

I suppose there's some sort of vile satisfaction among these people having even the most famous and loved personalities bend over to their whim.

Except she didn't apologise though.

Yet. Wait for the SJWs to kick their abuse up another level, start an online petition, a hashtag, death threat etc. The usual.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't see what the fuss is about.

>tfw you will see the civil war between SJWs and BBC lovers

BOOOOOOOO

I didn't think it was racist but a white woman told me it was

Wait was that racist too? Who knows these days

Sir, I am offended by your flag. The red stars on it offend me as a trans-martian otherkin since my adopted planet is not priviliged enough to be blessed with clear enough skies to see the stars at night. Making the stars a deliberate red colour is an open jibe at our planet's atmosphere.

She could run for President.

There shouldn't be, it's like saying you'd want to employ the weightlifter a to help move furniture. But because white person riding black person people's minds go to bad places.

This is the best argument as to why women should not be allowed on Internet

I wore socks with the Jamacan flag on them. Was this racist? I was standing on their flag all day!!