Olympians are in their early 20s, some are fucking 16

>olympians are in their early 20s, some are fucking 16
>gaining worldwide recognition and adoration
>potentially getting millions from endorsements
>having tons of wild sex with 10/10 athletes in their prime
>I wasted my youth and am still wasting my life playing video games, not even any good at them

And im booing them all and theres nothing you can do

When they all leave you'll still be left in Brazil.

Who really wins here?

Me cuz ill have already won

Who will you boo once the Olympics is over?

Neymar

>tfw was in the 2012 olympics
>a literal nobody who didn't even medal
>didn't have any sex at all
>was posting to Sup Forums during the whole thing

>There are Olympians on Sup Forums right now

who are you?

Aw shit
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>be 29
>even if I wanted to become an athlete, I am past my physical peak
>I don't get a chance to restart my life
>it's all just a ball of regret snowballing down the hill to an unremarkable death

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

In reality, most don't medal and slink back to obscurity. Some go out hard like that poor bastard who snapped his leg in half on Vault. Even those that medal don't get shit unless they have a marketable personality or are in a popular sport. Like, is anyone is going to care about Christian Taylor after the Olympics? He won gold for the USA in the triple jump. Nobody gives a shit about that one.

>even if I wanted to become an athlete, I have ulcerative colitis which causes me to shit blood and get anemia from that

start practicing darts

I have it on good authority they will be adding darts in the next decade or so

Keep telling yourself that. Deep down, you know they're better than you.

>comparing yourself to people doping out the ass AND training since they could stand

You're never going to feel good about this one lad. Just watch the freakshow as is.

Even still, knowing you pushed yourself to be the very best person you can be, having pride in your efforts, making a risk and following your passion. You can truly die happy knowing you gave it your best shot.

pls user stop

I had a teacher who rowed in the women's 8 for canada. I think she may have placed but I don't recall. Didn't get gold, but they had the talent to do it I believe. She hates herself and is a horrible cunt because of this failure.

>tfw poor motor skills and coordination

Don't worry OP

Nothing actually matters and we all die :^)

Just keep practising OP, you'll get better I know it :)

Keep your chin up friendo!

Of course they are, they have more dedication than I can ever have. That's not the point though as OP thinks they all turn into superstars. Most come home and go back to working full time.

Most of the athletes just fade once they go back home, and are probably celebrated within their communities, of course it's different if you're fucking Phelps amazing.

Unless you're from some shithole like Uzbekistan, Dominican Republic, or Kyrgyzstan where the nation is literally obscure from the rest of the world and haven't achieved ANYTHING in the entire history of their country, you come back as a national hero, get paraded around the street and become a literal national legend where you name get plastered in whatever building they "consider" a capital of the country.

you essentially have to get gold in a running or swimming event to have any relevancy at all after the olympics

Look at the positive, the day after the olympics end they will be forgotten and a no one who wasted their youth.

>you now remember the hopes and dreams of your 10 year old self and how you have betrayed that child by allowing life to pass you by

Damn....

>darts
Don't get me wrong I'd be hyped. But it would be total VanGerwenWinsLol

What dreams did you have at 10? I wanted to work on the X-Files.

Such savagery

To be happy.

Guess you failed.

There are millions of athelites out there who don't even get to the olympics yet train just as hard.

The world is not fair, but self improvement breeds self acceptance.

Yeah...

Try Archery or shooting.

Some are 14 my friend

Most really don't make much money. Some of them basically trained their entire life just for getting a Gold medal in front of mostly empty ranks.

There are still plenty of years for you to be happy.

>>I wasted my youth and am still wasting my life playing video games, not even any good at them
95% of people who do sports wast their lifes in it even any good at them, and somes get old with hearty problems because ultra exercises and lesions, and are frustrated because not be good do be a olympian or even regional champion, and still anonymous with no money, in the end working to do ball to children play in school to get shit moneys to survive. At least you enjoyed a confy life in you seat, and not be to much frustrated about not become as good to be e-sport "athlete".

I know the royal mail is terrible but it shouldn't take years to get a helium tank through the mail.