Does Team GB fund the Olympics in anyway?

Does Team GB fund the Olympics in anyway?

After Cav's sideswipe and their complete reluctance to DQ Kenny yesterday. It seems cyclists have the refs in their pockets. Is there a reason for this?

>UCI's president is english
>brits have a huge budget for the olympics
>The best way to not waste this money is just to ask the president

Calm down lad the actual sport will finish soon and you can get back to watching Diego el Souza Cabrera throwing himself to the ground like a puff

What are you suggesting senpai?

What are you talking about? It was the German that cheated least night

the same thing you suggested about platini and uefa, except this time it's true

It's not a surprise the Brits would cheat in cycling meme sport, I mean it's the only thing that gets them any medals. They also seem to be the only country that has some weird cult about the sport, maybe because of those medals, gotta protect the minds of the Brits, make em think they're not shit at everything.

cav's move was legal learn the rules

dq kenny is more the problem but they probably found a loopwhole in the rules not having clariifcation and theres no camera on the line

t. buttmad Quebecois

>Britain seems to be the only country that takes cycling so seriously
>Britain is dominant in cycling

I wonder, now just hear me out here, are these two factors perhaps... related?

Nah mate NZ has been putting money into the sport and were meant to win 3 medals before our cyclists choked

The main reason people are suspicious of the GB olympic cycling team is because they get BTFO in every other velodrome tournament but the Olympics

are you guys competeing in the olympics this year?

>Reluctance to DQ Kenny yesterday

Did you forget the fact that immediately after the German did the exact same thing (it was actually much more evident too since everyone deliberately held back) and he didn't get a DQ either?

The technology in the Brazillian velodrome was shit so they couldn't judge it properly, there was also the Malaysian when Kenny did it.

All three men got a free pass because of garbage Brazilian tech, it wasn't just Kenny.

I don't think so, I haven't see them

The german and kenny and the malaysian were not in the wrong according to officials after reviwing an overhead camera

Trott and Kenny have dominated the last few years though?

Actually that supports the fact GB got preferential treatment. Had the 2nd DQ move actually come first he would have got a DQ. The fact is they couldnt allow Kenny and DQ the other guy moments later, it would be too obvious.

Reverse the order and it becomes very interesting

Adjust your tinfoil hat proxxyfag.

Cheerio good sport. Bicycling is verily a wonderous and posh past-time for the Britons, especially for the uphill garderners. A razzle-dazzle of sorts, mmhrrhrrhrrr yes.

Are you having a stroke?

You're creating a completely hypothetical situation. You don't know if the German would have got disqualified if he had made the first infringement. Either way it doesn't matter because that didn't happen.

The fact of the matter is 3 or maybe even 4 different riders were involved and none of them were DQ. How is that a bias in favour of GB?

They DQd Skinner easy enough,
Cav was legal its not his fault the koreon decided to stay course and crash into him

With Kenny the meme bike left the track too soon and he wasnt then only one who went infront. They just wanted a good final that wasnt refaballed

If the german was the first to do it instead of kenny it wouldnt have ended so well for him m8, they only didnt dq the german because they would have had a lot to explain if they did.

Don't spoil his narrative with facts.

>derailleur and exposed drivetrain on a town bike

A swimmer of ours got DQd the other day

Stop being such a cuck and drink your Godamn tea

Brit cyclists
American swimmers
Chinese divers

These guys have refs in pockets in their specific dicipline