On a scale of 0 to 10 rate your racism

On a scale of 0 to 10 rate your racism

me it's 0 I'm not racist because sometimes I have sex with black men

i could kill sandniggers

I hate white people

I got called a racist many times but i don't think I'm a racist

Im a 6-7.
I dont mind them in small doses but feel bad when there are too many otherlings around me. Also I believe that purity of the genepool is a nice romantic ideal that got fucked up for all of us during the 30s tho as autists cant moderate themselves.

Niggers need to go back
Slightly tanned people need to go back
Muzzies need to go back

6-7

i like cute brown guys tho so idk how to rank it
[spoiler]fuck sandniggers and niggers i mean spics and stuff[/spoiler]

9/10

14 out of 88

I just like gas and helicopters

Sometimes i feel a little uncomfortable around subhumanss

>hates white people
>is in a 99% white country

7/10 could be higher.

probably 6 or 7

By [[[current year]]] standards 7-9/10
By actual meaning 3-5/10

0 sometimes I have sex with white men :^)

6 or 7

Probably around 6.

Are you the white Brazilian kind or the, dare I say it, 'other' kind?

fuck trump and fuck white "people"

Doesn't apply to everyone.

More racist than I'd like to be.

It feels like there's a gap between what I think is right and where I am. That what I might say I think and what I instinctively feel aren't at the same place.

I remember looking through old school notes and seeing drawings I made as a kid. I made an Asian Mario and a black Mario. The Asian Mario wasn't really anything, but the black Mario wore purple, had devil horns, and a pitch-fork.

It's not like I was raised that way either. I think you sort of just pick it up from what happens around you. I can remember a black kid in my cub scout pack that was always getting in trouble either at cub scouts or at our elementary school.

There's always this edge when I talk with black folks. I can't explain. I want to say it's nervousness on my part that I'll be racist when I don't want to be, but I think it's also just this ingrained sense of "these people are dangerous." And I hate that.

I used to work at a clothing store with nothing but black women, and they were wonderful. I remember having talks with them about this stuff to some point and one thing they said was that they wanted to be treated like they were black. But that black should be respected. It's not as if black and white aren't different, but that you should treat everyone with respect still. I think that's the way to go with it.

6/10. I really hate nigger-tier blacks, especially the women. And WHY the fuck do they always have a bag of french fries on hand?

I like some black people though.

>bag of french fries
those are guns

I'm colour blind, but fuck gypsies

and they're fat as shit but believe they're the greatest thing to ever happen to the world because they got Tyrone to fuck their fat ass.

Go back to Twitter Milo

5. I am not really racist I just want majority part of muslims to be dead.

like, 2, at most

8?

Fuck gypsies, niggers, sandniggers. They should prosper in their own countries, have kids with their women in their own countries, and leave ours alone. I don't even find *aryan* , just a simple Eastern European that sees what's happening in the West. I have nothing with tourists, but don't come and live here, we have our own problems.

I'm more of a xenophobe, I don't want more foreigners here, white or not.

I only hate niggers and sandniggers.

tho i hate religions and normies