Tfw youre country wins the banter 'lympics

>tfw youre country wins the banter 'lympics

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743993/Team-GB-s-gold-medal-winning-cycling-stars-accused-cheating.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGQGk-nAgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flag not related, I assume.

But Aussies can't take any banter anymore
There's gotta be a new banter capital I think

>tfw
do we ever lose?!

we won the shitposting olympics easily

I'm not suggesting we've done well this competition but Australia's banter game has been disappointingly weak in 2016.

It's a unique style but I honestly feel Brazil have upped their game as hosts, they turned Boogate into a solid and respectable meme that stands up to repetition.

Aussies started off badly, getting wound up by Americans (yellow card for allowing that to happen) and quieting down once the swimming ended.

Netherlands as a wildcard have been pretty on the banterball and as much as I hate to admit it, Germany have been consistantly hitting the mark with on topic digs at opposition.

It's currently a tie between New Zealand and France for last place, utterly woeful banter that belongs in the trash.

Cavo did it for us

Mark "If you're Korean you better start fleein'" Cavendish
Mark "I'll destroy your face for second place" Cavendish
Mark "Road racer, gook eraser" Cavendish
Mark "Take a hit, commieshit" Cavendish
Mark "I'll go mental if he's oriental" Cavendish
Mark "I'll snap you in two and avoid a DQ" Cavendish
Mark "If he's Asian I'll take him out the equation" Cavendish
Mark "Eyes at a slant? Make him face-plant" Cavendish
Mark "Want to race? Better bring a neck brace" Cavendish
Mark "Zipper head? You're brown fucking bread" Cavendish
Mark "If you're yellow I'll turn you to Jello" Cavendish
Mark "See a gook, lets give him a spook" Cavendish
Mark "The Third Reich on an indoor bike" Cavendish
Mark "Take the inside , you'll go for a slide " Cavendish
Mark "If his name's Kim I'll tear him limb from limb" Cavendish
Mark "Enter the velodrome, end in a mental home" Cavendish
Mark "If he's from Asia I'll give him Euthanasia" Cavendish

>no mention of Bahamas as a dark horse

Nah, it's us. The whole boo thing had this board in flames (and still going).

Racist

brazilian booing isn't new, tho

>youre

is this bait?

Yep it feels good m80

Fun's over, France is here.

>being this new

Lurk other boards some more

Too bad for every good American post there are 10 embarrassingly bad ones.

I remember a time when Australia and Ireland were neck and neck in terms of sheer volume of Sup Forums shitposting, what happened?

A bit like your Olympic team outside of the pool.

>American
>good post

I literally cannot name one bong olympian off the top of my head

don't forget mexico was also up there

ausbanter was horrid this time

I doubt you could even remember your own name given the 'education' you went through.

Angering south Korea is not on the same level as the shit-storm that was angering China like the Australians did.

trying too hard man

Find an extension cord and wrap it tightly around your neck you bike pedalling semen drinker.

>proving my point

Cheers m8

Germany was horrible as always, """"""""""""""""""""""german humour""""""""""""""""""""" at its best. Doesn't help that the horseirding shit was always opened by some autistic tripfag and some cucked namefag was always looking after niggresses in the track threads. Maybe it's just me, but germans are truly the most autistic posters - and also the most cucked.

I remember when Aussies ruled Sup Forums, those days are gone and honestly, I miss them.

When did Australia lose its ability to into bants?

Japan's random drop ins have been hilarious

>have 4 countries combined yet still struggle for banter

Ausgods and poo peelanders have restricted themselves (and rightfully so) to /cric/, /afl/, /nrl/, /rug/, and /superleague/

The rest of this website is a complete shitter that isnt the slightest bit amusing

Overall Germany has been lacking in keks but your high levels of autism means your defensive play tends to be excellent, rarely getting triggered or taking bait.

Outside of shitposting, Germany have typically been quite calm this Olympics but also contributing well to the general flow of meme-based threads.

I'd say you're being far too hard on yourself and should consider yourselves not far off a podium finish.

The day Based Tones got dropped for shitcunt Turnbull

I try to shitpost especially GB alot, how did you guys not noitce? Literally spaming every thread you don't win gold.

Fuck. maybe it just wasn't strong enough as you won many things so far. You win this time, England.

>he wasn't tickled by the Pearalympics thread

Heartless swine 2bh

>I try to shitpost especially GB alot
you're fresh off Sup Forums, aren't you?

Don't give up now, there's still time left for the Olympics. Do it for Germany!

Germany France and australia win the butthurt lympics

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743993/Team-GB-s-gold-medal-winning-cycling-stars-accused-cheating.html

WE ARE SHITPOSRTERS NUMBER ONE GET UCKED AUSTRALIA

solid work cunts, fucken legends.

>what happened?
Gerrard slipped lol

I can't wait for this Olympic shit to end.

You all don't belong here, get the fregg back to your containment boards.

We are now entering the critical stage in the Banterlympics. Team GB's medal rush is about to slow down, allowing ample opportunities for other nations to shitpost about us in a riotous fashion. However, it remains to be seen if they will rise to the challenge.

you had a good run but you fell off the planet the past 4 or 5 days since you can't win another gold. I am proud that you shitposted that chink out of his best event

Literally shitsailed and bantered our way to gold in sailing yesterday

Fuck off m8, Australia is the old generation of banter, the ones who are getting pissed at the rise of new horizons only provided by Brazilian booing the shitcunts of down under could never match. Brazil has consistently found a way to shitpost in real life with implications not seen ever since the great bantering of France '40. Australians should enjoy the kangaroo Rio's mayor left for them at the village and gently leave the stage while fondling my shitposting balls to be honest familia.

You mean shitposting straya-san

I tip my cringe fedora to you, good sir

It's either "your" or "you're". "youre" is too half-hearted, even if you really are memeing.

I wish I was an American now desu, the only thing we had going for us here was not having to deal with niggers and other trash and now we don't even have that, honestly what is even the point of being in the arse end of the world any longer?

>Japanese actually post here
>it's not a combination of weeaboos, English teachers and drunk tourists
Seriously though I think Britain has upped their banter game tremendously, currently in the lead. Aussies have fallen off, perhaps they buckled under the pressure.

You mean obvious proxy in ""broken"" english?

I just hope the Sup Forums tourists leave and stop embarassing our flag already

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGQGk-nAgk
Australia winning the bants with hot fire.

Kys, no one wants to be from that humourless, uneducated shithole

*SQUASH*

everyone is over at user-ib

>equestrian sports

is that the biggest Olympic meme