What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

>91% fresh reviews

You watched pure kino, fucking awesome horror film

Also ft. the perfect waifu

Babies first not capeshit

Why do people keep posting the rotten tomatoes score?

Just have some faith in your tastes. It's a great film.

A horror film that is actually that, horrifying.

the Pleb Filter worked again.

>he doesn't live deliciously

Good acting and music followed by an absolute shit script. That script wouldn't even suffice as toilet paper.

whata fuuuug did i just le watch :D

You watched GoaTkino my friend, and also the greatest waifu film of 2015.

true dat bruv

>went to theater 30 minutes away to see this
>wanted to see it alone
>looking forward to it and some deep immersion, heard only good things
>get into theater
>3 pubescent high school pricks at the very top row cracking lame jokes the entire time
>other audience only encourages them
>shit like "gotcha bitch!" when the witch grabs the son
>LMAFAO omfg!!!
>girl checking her phone in front of me
>more shitty jokes from kids at the top
>girls behind me "omg like can this be over already??" "lmao what are we even watching?"

holy fuck, like just leave the theater if you're going to be a loud obnoxious cunt jesus chriST

All this is true

Is she literally perfect?

that mongoloid eye spacing

>Faces were judged as most attractive when the distance between the eyes was 46 percent of the face’s width
Bigger eye spacing is more beautiful m8, most girls have way less than 46%.

Some believe that bigger eye spacing makes you look more like a child which makes you look younger and thus more fertile and thus sexier, in which case mocking her for having a large interpupillary distance makes you a rebbitor.

Should i watch the camrip? I enjoyed REC1 and REC2

Camprip? Just download it 1080p.

There's actual proper rips up dude why would you watch a camrip?

This happens every fucking time, when I went to The Revenant people where laughing and telling shit jokes between them every 5 minutes

Baah baah

Stop spamming this dead meme flick.

guess I lucked out when I went to see The Revenant, people were pretty quiet and respectful mostly except for like one doofus with their phone

people who do this shit at the movies need to be punched in the nose or wet willy'd

This happened to me once and I didn't go back to the theatre for two years. Now I pick an unpopular theatre and only go during the week before 2:30pm.

>interpupilary distance
fuck m8 can I send my future kids to your school

you didn't get his shitty joke

No, I spelt it correctly, and you spelt it incorrectly. Only blonde-haired blue-eyed girls will be allowed at my school, and you're clearly too dumb to breed such goddesses.

The fuck? I wasn't even correcting you asshole. I was being serious as I've never even heard that shit as a term until today. Fuck you I'm sending my kid to harvard.

I knew you were being serious, and I was being serious when I said that I wouldn't let your kids go to my school. There's certainly no way your kids would get into Harvard.

kys

I loved the cinematography but for me it fell flat when I think back on it there wasn't anything memorable other than the final scene.

No you didn't. And if I can get in, so can they.. hopefully..

Yes.

An awesome movie

>fetal alcohol syndrome is most attractive

I wanna fuck a goat now

Being christian raised those puritans theology seemed rather shaky to me.

Did those guys really not believe in the assurance of salvation? Especially for kids?

Anybody else felt distracted by the obvious use of hair extensions?

The baby that was stolen wasn't baptised. It still had the status of original sin.

Yeah if you are a catholic.

And even those just believe in limbo for them.

it's currently the most shilled film on Sup Forums so it must be good

The baby hadn't had a chance to confess its sins

yeah confession is definitely purely catholic.

>baptism is catholic
>original sin is catholic
... son

most protestants see baptism more of a symbolic act not necessary for salvation.

the importance of original sin varies but i have yet to hear about a denomination that declares babies as damned because of that, especially since they usually dont practice child-baptism.

Catholics baptize babies BECAUSE they put so much emphasis on original sin after all.

The father most definitely was not "most protestants." Otherwise he would not have been in the middle of nowhere.