Who do you think is going to the Champions League Group Stage...

Who do you think is going to the Champions League Group Stage? A FC Porto that is slowly recovering of three shitty years that crippled it, or an ascending Roma led by the most cunning coach of them all, with possibly the most cunning team in the world?

Porto is already irrelevant in Portugal, If they fail to qualify for the CL this year idk what will happen to the club

>Porto is already irrelevant in Portugal

Unlike Sporting Lisbon, who hasn't won a league title in 14 years and who's only in the news because their president can't keep his mouth shut?

bai ta foder

FC Shitro

is keksillas still porto starting gk?

I love roma I hope they destroy the shitskins

Is it because Lazio fans are antisemitic?

For now. For now. Then the Hipster shall rise, as it was told by Baía

yes also totti and de rossi are my husbando

What the fuck is that Roma badge? Why are some babies sucking a hyenas teet? Why is the kid shrugging while doing it like he doesn't know if it's right or not?

>What the fuck is that Roma badge? Why are some babies sucking a hyenas teet? Why is the kid shrugging while doing it like he doesn't know if it's right or not?
I hope that you are joking

and they say amaericans are uneducated

kek the only Jewish guy I've ever went to school with was actually a Roma fan. That doesn't mean Roma fans are really tolerant. There's still a fuckton of antisemites among them.

>"great" britain

Benfica is relevant for constantly losing finals in Europe.

BENFICA BENFICA BENFICA

Nice projection, m8.

Are you having some problems? Who said anything about Sporting?
Oh, that's right, you're still pissed about all those robbed players like Marega, Su(c)k etc? It's a good thing you bought a new striker just for the CL.

That hurt Master.

>Depoitre for CL
>Can't play in CL
Porto's management right here.

>english education

First of all, Marega and Suk would be great players, if Peseiro was a good coach!
Second of all, the Pinetree is not just for CL

No need to thank, senpai!

Sporting Lisbon is a big club even tho they don't win shit. thats the diference.
Porto is and always will be small.

is hector herrera a meme or the real deal?

Sporting is the most popular club in portugal everyday theres a newspaper cover with sporting in it.
Record is "Sporting's" newspaper and is the most sold in portugal.
Sporting can lose 100years straight and it will always have more fans than Oporto.
And now that Porto turned to shit the only big clubs in portugal are benfica and sporting

>100% success in Champions League finals
>same with international cup
>portuguese club with most international titles
>only club to have won the league with no defeats. Twice
>won 6/10 leagues in the last 10 years

Sure, keep calling Porto small, brother

Meme. He should have never gone to FC Porto

>most popular club in Portugal

Even PSG has more fans in Portugal than Sporting

So it's the president of Fc Porto. When he was young he never kept his mouth shut as well. Now he's old and tired and rarely appears in public.

>Payed the reffs to win
>Small club
>Half the fans Benfica or Sporting have
>Outside the capital so you no one gives a fuck about you
>0(zero) titles in the last 3 years
>Huge debt and its getting bigger everyday.
>even tho all your fans live in Porto your club puts less people in the stadium than Sporting and Benfica whos fans are spread through the whole country.
>The last time it made the cover of one of the biggest newpapers in Portugal was when Porto bought casillas a year ago.
>Shit coach
>Sometimes I even forget FC Porto exists since everyone only talks about benfica and sporting
>If Porto bought Neymar or Bale today and if Benfica or Sporting 's presidents made a press declaration about some random shit, tommorows newspapers would put Neymar's deal in the back page only.

Na boa. O meu pequeno clube já foi duas vezes campeão europeu e é o clube português com mais títulos internacionais.
Já o teu clube gigante nem uma final da taça uefa em casa consegue ganhar.

Roma LITERALLY have better players than porto in every single position.

lmao all these mad lagartos, there are only 2 big teams in portugal and they are FCPorto and SLBenfica

>knowing your club is small so you have to suck benfica's dick to try to talk shit about sporting
P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

>Porto
>big team
JUST

i am a braga fan

There's no such thing as a Braga fan. They are all Benfica fans in desguise

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>i am a benfica b fan
is what you mean

and im a moreirense fan, and i can confirm Porto is a small club.

braga has better europe runs than sporting

I'm a feirense fan and Porto is a small team

I cant wait to watch sporting cp champions league games this year

sure they do braguilha

And I can't wait to watch Oporto europa league games

>drop out from all competitions except the championship
>still lose

I can see this happening again

Skenderbeu 3 - 0 Sporting CP

Rome is even worse than Benfica at choking finals.
I think they are the only team in the world that lost like five or six finals in their own stadium, including a CL final against Liverpool.

historically, Roma is the team of the jewish community, even tho Lazio have some jewish fans too.
but 90% of Roma jews are romanistas.
you can easilt spot "TEL AVIV ROMA CLUB" banner at their home games

--------------------20yoÉder
MexicanFlop---------------Deco'sRetardedBrother
---------AverageMexican--MuhMystic
---------------WilliamCarvalho'sSub
BrazillianReject----------------------Benfica'sTrash
------------OwnGoalBR--------Flopetegui'sBF
-------------------------Flopsillas

>yfw this is Portos team
HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
JUST

>you can easilt spot "TEL AVIV ROMA CLUB" banner at their home games
holy shit it's true

>Benfica's team

-------------MendesLaundery
-----------------------SmallClubShooterBR
-Sporting'sReject------------------CrosseyedHillbilly
-----------------------ABola'sCover
--------------------RedCardSerbian
FatFlop------------------------------------------AveragePT
-------WheelChairMan----NewRenatoSanches2.0
-------------------------->7-1

All sporting cp players want to leave the club , slimani and joao mario will be carrilho 2.0 lmao.
>Barcos
L M A O

there is also a "Gerusalemme Roma Club"
one of the first chairman was called Sacerdoti, he was a prominent member of Rome jewish community.
(maybe you don't know this but Roman Jews are the most ancient group of people still living in the city, probably the only ones who somehow can claim common ancestry with ancient romans)

>Beliving all the benfica propaganda
Disgusting

>Adrien 1 week ago
: I won't leave Sporting CP before we're champions

>CorreioDaManhã
SPURS BID 2 CHEESE SANDWICHES AND ONE APPLE SANTAL FOR ADRIEN SILVA, HE WANTS TO LEAVE BUT SPORTINGS PRESIDENT IS A MONSTER WHO WANTS MORE THAN 5 DOLLARS FOR HIM CAN YOU BELIVE HIM?

i did know this and it would probably be true for some cities in portugal as well if we hadn't expelled or killed them all

still it's not surprising they'd choose to support roma over lazio

>my club doesn't do propaganda at all
A retard is you.
>I won't leave Sporting CP before we're champions
Talk about believing propaganda. I remember Moutinho saying something like this. Where is he now?
>CorreioDaManhã
They literally ran a story about Carillo and Luisão fighting during a training session. You're a fucking idiot if you think they're only going after Sporting.

where instead? looks like a brainless player

As a portuguese I hope FCP beats Roma
But it will be very difficult, Roma made like 100M€ investment in their team
We still have many supporters even with all these years with no title unlike Porto lets face it your fanbase mostly supports the team only when it wins and is almost only based in the North
>because their president can't keep his mouth shut?
This season it will be different he'll keep a lower profile and theres a new club speaker

how does a benficuck even know how to speak english?
btw aren't you suposed to be at Inter Milans forum with all your other benficucks friends talking shit about joao mario?

Full Champions League playoff match thread is here

Nice retort you mental midget. Go back to jerking off to Facebook posts of the Dear Leader.

not a roma fan but i hope they pass

>implying Roma won't win it and face real again, resulting in another meme run for real mad
It's gonna happen again and people will still defend it

I really hope porto goes to shit.

Don't care at all about other portuguese clubs other than my own.

>Marega
wut?

>First of all, Marega and Suk would be great players
No surprise this is coming from people who think Danilo is just as good as William Carvalho
Bunch of deluted portofags

ITT: alberto vs barbossa

lgtss

>VERMAELAN

M Y S I D E S

>rare moment of fitness
>gets a red

Poor judgment by Vermaelen, twice.

In other news both these teams seem really shit at passing, if you counted the turnovers for both teams it'd be pretty high famalama

It's cumming home lads

>Jesus

At least try sticking to facts Bruninho.
Abola, the Benfica newspaper, is the most sold newspaper in Portugal and also the most visited online sports website.

Last season was a one hit wonder, this season you'll be struggling with Braga.

Everything went better than expected

The thing you Village People fail to understand is there is only relevance on the international stage. Relevance in Portugal is worth as much as my wet condom after I'm finished with your mom tbqhwy famlad

Lel
By your logic then sporting has been small for 40 years and benfica has just turned big then
Fucking moors...

Africa begins below the Mondego, such is life.

porto will win 3-1 in rome

If jews like roma I'm cheering for Porto

> porto fans think this is even an argument
pathetic tbqh

As long as Sporting players keep winning for the National Team and losing for Sporting Lisbon I'm A-ok.

This thread only continues my undying hatred of any and all Sporting """""fans"""""".

I'm still shocked they can be that shitty, must be the ones from lisbon because the ones here are usually the most educated fans of all and are usually cordial. But the ones that post here (probably from lisbon) are literal human garbage for some reason.