I've had the pleasure of working on Episode VIII the last 6 weeks. Ask me anything. Naboo and Mustafar in the film

I've had the pleasure of working on Episode VIII the last 6 weeks. Ask me anything. Naboo and Mustafar in the film.

Have any proof?

I wouldnt really want to fuck my shit up by posting something that would get back to me immediately like my badge so no... I haven't taken anything from set nor would I take any pictures.

Show us proof

what was your job then?

explain why Naboo and Mustafar are featured

what PT things are in the movie?

does it jerk off the OT again like TFA?

Out of the possible hundreds of people working on the film, how could the info you reveal relate directly back yo you ?

VFX technician

Naboo is featured from what I know for about half of the film and there's multiple reasons. Luke Rey and Poe all end up there.

Mustafar is only seen briefly, Kylo is on it for Snokes purposes, but he meditates and does some force tribute? Ritual? He's using it to his advantage to beef up his force abilities.

The type of romantic dialogue you've see from Jedi Knights and such. The same type of dialogue Luke and Vader...Obi Wan..the emperor had in the OT. Space opera like.

There's not many people working with me

Has Mary Sue... sorry, Rey, been toned down or is full steam ahead with the "muh stronk woman" storyline? Does she still master force powers and develop new skills exactly when she needs them with no explanation?
Is Kylo Ren still a whiny bitch who poses less threat than the average stormtrooper?
Has the black guy been upgraded into an actual character or is he still the comic relief sidekick?
Has Jar Jar Abrams been fired and replaced with someone competent?
When is our lord and saviour George Lucas coming back?

Rey seems to be vulnerable. From what I know the film is very much an uphill struggle for her and although she does what she must to progress the story, yea she learns the hard way. She kind of gets a little messed up. And then gets messed up like anakin and luke did. Finn is major character and his storyline progresses I'd say more than it has so far.
JJ and Kathleen are producing.

what's the climactic duel in the film? rey vs kylo, luke vs kylo, snoke? what about the knights of ren?

>what's the climactic duel in the film
Do you really want to know?

The knights of ren are touched on. We see things happening with them and kylo but we don't know if they are the past or present.

yep

Does Kylo Ren have a new mask, since the last one blew up with the star killer base?

Luke and Rey vs Kylo [/spoiler
And
Rey vs. Snoke

New as in not that one yes

does that mean hes gonna wear darth vaders mask or something akin to it?

OP is a liar. i work on ep 8.

the first scene is kylo ren crash lands on ach-to, the first jedi temple where rey and luke are. rey and luke fight the knight of ren and kylo.... rey fights kylo and luke fights the knights. luke manages to kill off all the knights and lets kylo stay alive.

show proof or i'm believing OP because i'd rather his were true

Why would Poe be there with them? Where's Finn?

Those are MSW spoilers and there's no indication any of that happens at the start of the film.

I've worked on this film the past nine weeks as well as the previous entry in the series, OP is posting information related to his own fan fiction depiction of the eighth episode.

proof pls

I've worked on episode X. Rey wears grey in episode VIII.

Not many ppl work with me...
States job VFX Tech...

hurry the fuck up op. as soon as i watch the rest of the new star wars movies i can finally kill myself.

>same way Luke and Anikin
Bye bye hand

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Christ this OP is a worthless faggot. Just post a synopsis of the movie and fuck off already like all the other spoilerfags.