YOU

CANNOT

MAKE.

THIS.

FUCKING.

COUNTRY.

UP

ANYMORE!!!!!

Just burn us to the ground. Please . end this suffering. Salt the earth, make sure nothing grows on this land for the next 2000 years

PLEASE

STOP THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheitel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there is a demand someone will rise up to meet it. Instead of shaming her we should applaud her initiative and courage to participate in the free market.

>British-Japanese Muslim fashion designer
wtf...

Trumperator is on his way to release you from SJW tyranny

It might be too late

>some random boutique franchise is selling hijabs
>OMG WESTERN CULDURE IS DED PLS JUST KILL US

what is wrong with you

>Sweden is defending the subtle islamification

Like a fucking glove

literally just making muslim fashion
what the fuck is this dumb thread

fucking go back to Sup Forums jesus

The eternal Jap strikes again

muslim fashion is quite pretty
wish we could wear it here in brazil

Not really. I mean, it's a privately owned franchise. It's not affiliated to the Canadian state.

If anything, you should blame free market capitalism, since it's the demand that encourages them to sell hijabs.

>Free market in works
>It's Islamification I swear

This. Freedom shall prevail against canadian communism.

>wants to capitalize on the vacuum for muslim fashion
>suddenly pol is now against the free market

>Sup Forums is one person

Not us but muslims. And the culture is dead. I agree

the point is it shouldn't be in demand at all retard. there's a reason Mexican's don't wear ponchos after they immigrate to the US.

>there's a reason Mexican's don't wear ponchos after they immigrate to the US.
You mean, like, the fact that most of them don't do it in Mexico either?

Isn't this shit kind of oppressive for women?

Niqabs are, here it's less oppressive as there's some sort of fashion and options to it. As long as I can see the face, I'm not against it.

they absolutely do. I grew up in Texas and have been to the border many times. In rural areas, Mexicans absolutely will wear ponchos, especially during the winter. But you seem to have missed my point about the necessity of assimilation.

Just seems weird to me desu

Isn't the whole definition of a successful immigration policy to integrate immigrants into their new countries? Things like this just seem to segregate them.

It is indeed. I'm against all forms of Islamic women's wear. I'm just saying that you should at least know who the real enemy is.

Also, all things considered, I consider the hijab pretty mild. It's not worse than the wig that Orthodox Jewish women wear.

>not worse than the wig that Orthodox Jewish women wear.

what

>integrate immigrants into their new countries
True but one needs to consider civil rights and freedom that is in western countries. I'm not a fan of many forms of Islamic clothing but I don't believe the government has a right in telling you what to wear and what not. Plus, religious clothing falls under religious freedom here too

Uniqlo is a Japanese brand

blame the japs

i agree with you, but remember our government has leadership, laws and policies regarding how women treat their own bodies with respect to child-bearing. So it's not like we don't impose on people's beliefs or decision making.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheitel

she looks cute tbqh. would make her my third wife

Well with child-bearing it does involve the life or potential life of someone else. I guess the main policy is that as long as you're not hurting anybody.

When time will come Chinese canadians will wreck muslims alright

Every time I think maybe #NotAllSwedes are cucks, they come along and prove me wrong.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheitel
i work with jews and have never seen this in my life.

>inb4 some young youtuber or instagram chic actually starts to wear it and soon all young girls around 14 will run around like this in the west.

C&A and Zara will get on this wild ride too

Do you work with Orthodox Jews?

I really hope that anglocanada will fall. Without trolling, I hate same as strong as I hate sand rats

>I'm just saying that you should at least know who the real enemy is.
the muslims

obviously not

when people see a weak horse and a strong horse, naturally they want to side with the strong horse

>uniqlo
>random franchise

delete.

I don't think the hijab is that fashionable, but muslim girls wear a lot of pretty tapestries and colors t b h. At least the ones from Asia do

>Western whores begin wearing this instead of slutty clothes because its trendy etc.
>Muslim girls are put off from wearing it because they dont want to be associated with whores
>The extremely tolerant left somehow managed to kill Islam before an actual race war happens

You people are fags, dressing modest is a good trend. Women willingly want the most patrirachal culutre on this planet to go mainstream and you faggots are against it
>fucking sluts where da good grills at?
>covering yourself? What the fuck stop islam!
You all deserve this.

I see thi quote everywhere but do people not know it's fucking Osama Bin Laden that said it or am I just being goofed in some ebin meme?

this guy knows whats up, praise be to Allah

>>fucking sluts where da good grills at?
>>covering yourself? What the fuck stop islam!

I never said the first one, who are you quoting?

>At least the ones from Asia do
I've seen some indian ones wear it too.
>inb4 india is in asia
no.

Angela fuck off, i just want islam without muslims.

On one hand I can't blame her as the vast majority of women, unlike men, are mostly incapable of higher end reasoning

On the otherhand, I'm pissed that she chose Islam as a political movement to join instead of UKIP or something.

so much this.

I'd totally slam Hana tho

Better than burqa. This is acceptable

proof that canadians hate capitalism and need to government to kiss their boo-boos

I blame Toronto.

Nothing good ever happens there.

I guess polacks hate capitalism.
Time to make a choose one meme again

>extremely tolerant left

They must not be really serious jews. Serious jews have the same obligation not to show their hair as Muslims - they tend to just cheat and wear wigs.

t. American who lived right next to Lakewood, New Jersey, one of the towns wit the most jewish people outside of israel

This.

OP picked the least controversial event related to Islam in Canada and he's flipping his shit, just goes to show how succesful Canadian propoganda is in getting them to forget the FAW worse shit Trudeau is actually doing.

You have reason to complain, OP, and if you're White you have reason to be afraid, but not about some stupid fucking retailer or something.

>>Western whores begin wearing this instead of slutty clothes because its trendy etc.
Might happen
>>Muslim girls are put off from wearing it because they dont want to be associated with whores
Won't happen
>>The extremely tolerant left somehow managed to kill Islam before an actual race war happens
Will never happen

>the people defending this are same calling it old-fashioned and diminutive 10 years ago
kek

>Salt the earth, make sure nothing grows on this land for the next 2000 years
Does anything but frozen pinetrees grow there?

W-why does this look like it's straight out of Vampire Bloodlines, the Masquerade?

>Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?

>10 years ago on Sup Forums
>fucking sluts wearing those revealing miniskirts and that cleavage just to fuck Chad! I hate whores so fucking much! Where's their dignities?? They're asking to get raped!
>now
>Why the fuck do they try to force this islamist shit on our innocent women? We're not sandnigs, our girls should show off their bodies! They're still fucking whores though.

>contrarian Sup Forums is now pro-muslim because Trump has been elected

really made me think

>getting triggered by a piece of cloth