Mfw German media correspondents BOOTtyblasted about Brazilian booing

>mfw German media correspondents BOOTtyblasted about Brazilian booing

So tell me Hues, is this just a Hungarians-shake-their-head-to-say-yes type of cultural confusion, or are you really just shitheads?

A bit of both. We just don't think booing is that big of a deal.

I love how absolutely everyone is asshurt about this. Based cariocas.

booo

What do the commentators and media say about it in Brasil?

they dont give a shit as it is supposed to

I thiught hue monkey animals are a meme.
Not giving respect to your opponents, nigger tier.

we respect them why are you guys so autistic?

>booing as a sign of repsect
how's autistic?

They condemn it only in specific cases, like booing in Athletics (that French dude etc). In sports programs/debates they always talk about sport education/etiquette and how Brazil is not ready for some type of events.

is a sign that you want your team to win and not really disrespect the country or the opponent. I find it funny that you guys like the French take it personally, it is just the crowd having fun. I mean look at Brazil Argentina basketball match they have outnumbered us in Maracanazinho booed us all the time and no fucks were given

>Booing during a one shot 6.08m olympic title try
>respect

Brazilian are not a bunch of beast or nigger. They're just incredibly and deeply retarded.

Brazilians don't make a big deal out of it, that's all.
Mostly ignore, the only time I've seent them almost complaining was with Nadal, but he was promptly cheered.

Germany also booed Jesse Owens.

I missed this. Who were they booing and why?

The tennis final was very unwimbledon like but it was good to have an atmosphere and wasn't harsh on murray

yes and you are white civilized truly Superior! No wonder you can assimilate every culture to your own hahahahaha I mean your supposed ""superiority"" just makes all immigrants realize how subhuman they are and that is why they accept so easily french culture hahahahha there are no ethnic tensions in France hahahah

There's a huge difference between basketball and athletics.

you were there or got any recordings, anyone can spout dumb accusations

>"A grande vaia é mil vezes mais forte, mais poderosa, mais nobre do que a grande apoteose. Os admiradores corrompem."
>"A big boo is one thousand times stronger, powerful and noble than a big apoteosis. Admirers corrupt"

>Hungarians-shake-their-head-to-say-yes
What?

disgusting

what I meant is if you guys booed us we wouldnt give a shit m8. Even if it costed us a gold medal like in France case.

This. Everybody knows that Germans are nice people and totally not genocidal maniacs.

this is why you'll stay an irrelevant country if you're okay by winning this way

What are you fucking talking about ?

BOOOOOOO-URNS
BOOOOOOO-URNS

That's the bulgarians, Mehmet.

>tfw Boozil gets btfo by their own karma

man i rly want them in mens football final

and i want them crumble under the stress and expectation once again

you retarded idiot, Jesse Ownes actually complained later, that Hitler showed him much more respect than the american president, who didn't congratulate him to his gold medals, solely because he was black. Fucking hell, why is every brazilian on this board a degenerate

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Abdul go home. You talk nonsense again

webm missing

>hitler showed him much more respect
You are just a moron.

good job just quoting me because you dont know what else to say, already admitting you are wrong. can't believe brazilians somehow manage to embarrass themselves even more on Sup Forums from day to day

Is this why all those rapes happen in Germany? Rapefugees don't know the difference between nod and shake?

>hitler showed him much more respect
It's true you dumb hue,the kraut is right if you want to believe it or not.Jesse Owens mentioned it numerous times,that hitler was very friendly towards him and congratulated him.While when he came back to america he was just a second class citizen.

Truly the worst crime Germans can be charged with in that time period

>2012
Thats b4 abdul and friends setteled in
In bulgaria we do it like tha maybe op got confused cuz our flags are simullar

yes Brazil is irrelevant haha

THIS
H
I
S

>booing
>no disrespect
how's autistic?

Really would love to know why booing, usually an internationally understood sign of disapproval, has become showing respect in Brazil. Especially during high-stres events of non-Brazilian athletes.

it is you guys that imply disrespect in it. It is just the crowd having fun.

>we boo a foreign athlete
>therefore we hate him and disrespect him
arent you guys supposed to be good at logic?

>booing, usually an internationally understood sign of disapproval,

Learn 2 read

>it is you guys that imply disrespect in it
Yeah, that is generally how social norms work.

international is not Brazil m8

>having norms to have fun
no wonder you guys are so autistic

Yeah, I think we all know that by now.

We should start throwing bananas at people to show our disapproval, then.

>equating Olympics with 3rd league of mouthbreather sport
Booooooo

It's not a cultural confusion.
That's how niggers behave.

In Brazil you can see the difference very clearly in the civilized mostly-white Southern tip and the rest which is a violent crime-ridden nigger shithole.

Wasn't he booed after he had already got silver (and lost to the Brazilian) and the event was over?

How exactly can you play that off as friendly competition. It's over and your guy won and you still boo the other contenders.

You should be celebrating instead and cherishing every gold because it's not like Brazil gets them very often.

You clearly don't even know what a Grenal is.

Also, look at the Brazilians who are watching the games, most of them (if not all) are white. Black people don't have money to buy tickets.

but we don't

>be an irrelevant country
>make everyone's butts hurt

It started as friendly competition, but as he started to shit talk brazilians, it became personal. Fucker compared people to Nazis, said they were shit, what did he expect?