0 medals

> 0 medals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37103668
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1WUXS-UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some indian is in a semi-final in Badminton

>1.3 billion population
>121 athletes participating

they don't seem to give a shit at all

Even they saw the bay water in Rio and said, "fuck that."

Does Mexico have one yet?

Why is there an anus in their flag?

No, but they're not 18% of the worlds population

>0 unbombed airports

One of our boxers made it to the semifinals so >we got at least a guaranteed bronze

still 120 million people and there are worse shitholes with less people that won one

>0 toilets used

> be indian
> go to fly kites
> end up killing 3 people

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-37103668

With a population this incompetent it's no surprise they are yet to master any Olympic event or even the toilet.

reminder if cricket was in the Olympics India STILL wouldnt get a medal

Does India have anything going for them? I feel kind of bad for them now, they can't even banter properly either.

>per capita

B A N T Z

decent job prospects at 7/11

kek

>per capita
>not POO CRAPITA

Indians just can't catch a break

Kek, is this real?

Why would it matter if condoms are too long? You don't have to roll them down all the way.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

100% real m8

Indians only care about cricket.

>tfw 17 cm dick
feels good man

Does it not scrape against the street when you squat to shit?

You forgot the decimal point, Pajeet

pic or you're a liar with a tiny cock

really makes you think

I, too, would like to view this supposedly large brown penis. Much like my German ally I have acquired a taste during the past few years.

POO

They are in the mixed doubles final for badminton tonight so they are guaranteed at least a silver.
Why are pooinloos so good at badminton anyway, the team GB guy is pic related.

I suppose when you're squatting on the street for an hour you can pass the time playing badminton with your buddy squatting on the other side of the street.

IN

>tfw every indian in west is portrayed as curry eating, street shitting, dark brown ugly IT worker of farmer.
>tfw no acceptace on an image board
>tfw daily india hate threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc
>tfw every argument or point or question is met with POO IN LOO, Shitskin, subhuman, undesirable, unintelligent labour worker.
>tfw not even brown, not that there is any problem with those who are.
>tfw work in a national bank & live near beautiful mountains with thick green forests.
>tfw every image of india is cherry picked to portray the dirtiest places of the south & east.
>tfw everyone unanimously agrees.
>tfw many people including me dont even like curry or spices.
>tfw people here actually do POO IN LOO.
>tfw i'd had enough.
>tfw last post ever on Sup Forums...

Aww don't be like that.

> I've had enough

Indians just can't handle the bantz

Ah man, it's just banter. Every country gets banter here.

then how come all the indians who make it down to melbourne just confirm all the bad stereotypes

Holy shit, you can't fly a kite in India without accidentally killing three people. What a shithole.

Yeah but, do you shit on streets?

>they don't seem to give a shit at all
I've wondered about this. Would the average Indian person even know the Olympics were on.

It's for the best you sub-human street shitter.

Kek

Math olympics however they BTFO everyone

Its just bantz Pajeet

you lost me here

;_;

> last ever post on Sup Forums

Good. I'm tired of waiting 20 minutes to get through to customer service because you're busy posting on here.

>india

youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1WUXS-UY

Im always kinda surprised how many medals Czech can get, despite being such a small country.

Kind make me feel for you. But, at least India will be a super potence in the next 20 years while the other countries are destroyed by immigrants.

Our indians are better than the real ones.

pajeet giving lin dan some trouble in badminton though

>tfw many people including me dont even like curry or spices.

The fuck is wrong with you Pajeet? That's one of the greatest things your country has given to the world. Saag Lamb is GOAT

tbf the Indians in some countries like the UK and Australia are even worse than the Indians in India. You have homesick conservative people who left the country decades ago (or even recently) and haven't changed while Indians themselves have.

These people adhere to the stereotypes a lot more than the people back in the subcontinent.

>tfw every australian in west is portrayed as foster's drinking, kangaroo fucking, petrol sniffing bogan or abo
>tfw daily australia hate threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc
>tfw every argument or point or question is met with BOGAN, wombat fucker, sbhuman, undesirable, unintelligent dole bludger.
>tfw not even an abo, not that there is any problem with those who are.
>tfw work in a national bank & live near beautiful mountains with thick green forests.
>tfw every image of australia is cherry picked to portray the dirtiest places of queensland & northern territory.
>tfw many people including me dont even like vegemite or fosters.
>tfw i'd had enough.

You just want the (you)'s

Do Indians in Britain poop in the street, backyard, parks, beaches, etc? Or have they been reltively toilet trained? (I'm assuming they crouch with their feet on the toilet)

Serious question.

They're generally the most civil and well integrated of the immigrant communities.

could always come 4th

In my university toilets there were signs with diagrams in each cubicle showing people how to sit on the toilet, because Indians kept squatting with their feet on the seat and covering the place with shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> who /0 medal/ here?

Shut up India.

LOO
>india just won a set vs lin dan
wew.

4th get bronze in boxe

Hopefully you two can bond over your terribleness and bring peace that that awful place.

KEK

You two truly represent the faggotry of your countries.

Post a pic of your loo and I'll SWEAR i will never say anything mean to you anymore

I will save your ID and everything

I wish we could nuke each other but our governments are pussies.

>tfw every brit in west is portrayed as tea drinking, cumpet eating, top hat wearing limey or paki
>tfw daily great britain hate threads on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc
>tfw every argument or point or question is met with LIMEY, sheep shagger, bad teeth, undesirable, unintelligent dole bum
>tfw not even a paki, not that there is any problem with those who are.
>tfw work at aldi & live near beautiful council estates with thick grey lamposts.
>tfw every image of great britain is cherry picked to portray the dirtiest places of the midlands and the north.
>tfw many people including me dont even like tea or bovril.
>tfw i'd had enough.

this is why Indians should only post in /cric/

its >your only safespace

fucking kekked

UNCOMMON

I thought you guys weren't allowed Sup Forums? Why haven't you been bantering about being 3rd?

>entertainment in India

How??

Less likely since our government is paying attention to how much they are being paid (kind of funny since Indians own most service station franchise-groups too so they're jewing themselves)

Kind of goes to show how they won't just ruin their own country by pulling this type of shit, theyll try bring others down to their level (poo-street level)

Proxy, located in Taiwan, but gives China here; good for shitposting though

>to the last millimeter
cm are 10x bigger than mm pajeet, get your measurements correct

not sure how they found this out. rapists don't usually go for raincoats

2020 SUPERPOWER WHEN

IN 2020 ASTLE

:(

>tfw went to india on a holiday as kid
>went to see a village
>people/women were shitting on the train tracks
>go to a nearby town only to find no toilets
>finally find a "toilet" thats a concrete cube and has no water to wash or a hole for the shit to go
>everyone rude as fuck

i made a promise to myself that day to only ever visit india if i got paid for it

>mixed doubles final
That's Indonesia not India.

lmao

Is this post real?
wtf?

Disgusting

Not that guy but yes it is real; happens at my university too thanks to all these pajeets/pakis who don't know how to use a toilet
There's a fucking sign right there, read it

Do they really shit on the streets or is it just a meme?

is motocycle an athlete

Yes they shit in streets

India... Is literally a shit hole
>.001 of the population has all the wealth
>I can tell stories about India you won't believe
>was there a combined 9 months as a contractor
>spider children, battery plants, dumpsters full of dead child workers, people washing themselves in rivers full of industrial waste, rampant incest

Yeah it's that bad. Never go

>>.001 of the population has all the wealth
Just like the USA?

wtf is spider children

siamese twins with only head

it's a girl with 4 arms and 4 legs, it looks like a spider

pictures
now

It's quite famous mate, it had a Discovery documentary

Same with the tortoise kid. Don't want to post the pictures because they are quite disgusting, google them

Dude it's like 1/100,000,000 I bet

Forget all the shit you see in movies about India. It's really that bad. You can't walk on the streets without being begged by 10 children from all sides 24/7. The misery is insane
When I was there I saw a lot of children with extreme birth defects because of inbredding and industrial waste

I saw a 6 limbed kid crawling around in the street with a guy beating it with rebar

Nightmare shit