What happened to her in this Olympics? Why did she flip the fuck out after losing to Sweden? Why has her team...

What happened to her in this Olympics? Why did she flip the fuck out after losing to Sweden? Why has her team, the most hyped group of girls in the Olympics, perform to badly?

don't

like every amerifat, she is a retard and has a history of violent reactions to everything that doesn't go her way

so nasty she could turn me veggie

>What happened to her in this Olympics? Why did she flip the fuck out after losing to Sweden? Why has her team, the most hyped group of girls in the Olympics, perform to badly?

Media hype.
It's all media hype.
Also she's shit and her cunt has turned more people gay than the discovery of the male g-spot being in your ass.

blue board m8

>still mad about Florida and Cuba

Get over it, Matías

DON'T

Don't post it lads

>tfw you will never have a Hope Solo thread without some faggot bringing this up

Kek

Not even two minutes after the OP started the thread cmon m8

There is nothing wrong with her pussy, virgins.

Before someone posts it, I just want to say that her tattoo is also shit

who is this and what id she do?

It's disgusting and loose.

Idk, but she was playing bad as fuck.

Do you want to talk about the football skills of an american woman? Beef is all she has.

DON'T

fucking kek

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not even memeing, her vagina was one of the most disgusting things I've seen this year, and I watched a few of those 'extreme' eating videos.

It's like a roast beef sandwich had sex with a dirty hooker, caught an STD, then decided to lay out in the sun instead of getting medical help.

>no nipples

ah thank god. This is a blue board after all.

Hope Solo.
Nudes leaked during The Fappening.
She's squatting and showing her cooch which looks like It brought her more fame because of how disgusting and used up her vagina looks.

keek

I just woke up, I don't need this shit

Is this a pillow she's behind?

oh. I heard she beats people and is a sore loser to go along with her meat curtains.

Looks like someone holding a hermit crab desu

This could be anything, really.

>tfw when you realize the Hues weren't booing Hope Solo, they were just mimicking the sound her snatch makes when she's in a light breeze

K E K
E
K

>tfw people will claim this doesn't look like a piece of sliced beef in a burger

Does the US press interview Solo that often? How do they compensate for the echo?

That's literally what happens when you get penetrated enough.
Only feminists and virgins deny science of anatomy.

They interview her in here with a green screen.

there are special microphones for that, like the ones national geographic uses to film inside caves

JESUS CHRIST
SPAIN WITH THE BANTZ
fucking saved

>tfw england get btfo by iceland
cant make this shit up

Her pussy was gaped and obliterated, and she kept gaping her asshole and making it go in and out.

Fuck man... she must be getting pounded by mandingo penises on a regular basis.

>Hope Solo having sex with men
I got some bad news for you family

I would unironically fist her while giving her a rimjob.

Such disgusting thread.

americans

I'm calling bullshit to this on the fact that you're stereotyping all females.
Only those with roasties and girls that take oversized cocks/dildos look like this eventually.

over millions of years the brains of primates evolved so we could have this thread

>we

>Born too late to be a neanderthal
>Born too early to be a raceless genderfluid bisexual Muslim
>Born just in time to discuss Hope Solo's meaty vagina

She was fucking some nfl nigger. They got arrested for beating one another.

Probably sticking soccer balls up there on a regular basis

top thread lads

abandoning this thread

fucking disgusting

never eating roast beef again

Post Press instead

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

she has obviously taken at least a few dozen linebackers or jamacian sprinters for her hoo haa to be in that shape

i would fuck the shit out of her though

You'd all gladly fuck that beefy pussy and you know it.

There's nothing to fight for except WC and Olympics for women in football. It's kind of understandable.

ITS WIDE, HAHAAHAHAH

we are the chosen one

because she is a whiny little cunt.

>how disgusting and used up her vagina looks
used a lot, most probably.
disgusting, you must be gay.

Fucking kek

>huuuur dat ugly giant vagina meney
Seriously, do must you guys are sucker loser virgins when never see IRL vagina yet? Kek that explain a lot how do a lot of you guys are so stupid.
She just enjoyed a fuck before take the mayney pic, and real life with cherrypicked and plastic surgery pussys.

>you must be gay for not liking a vagina that is aesthetically ugly

Unlike an italian, I don't fuck anything with a cunt. I stick to human women with nice looking pussies.

t. brazilian that's only seen his gorilla mums cunt

>Brazilian girls

My gf's vag has seen its fair share of dick and looks nothing like Nope Solo's

Never change, Straya.

why is she so cute?

Guys, I've found the cause of her situation down under.

Oh holy shit, kek'd hard at that

The last 4 digits of this post is how many BBC's hope solo has taken

Nice

She probably used it to beat her nephew up too

Is this solo or not?

His roasties must be pretty bad too

Is that her nephews?

Fuck no, this is a much patrician girl, it's Christen Press

>I think we showed a lot of heart

what's with americans and "muh heart"

this shit's killing me

Lel. Once her career is over she could make a lot of money releasing a sex-tape of her and her bbc having extremely aggressive, violent sex.

inb4 beef

I used to have a crush on her, years before all this drama and before she started dating that fucked up MMA guy

I knew from back then this would end up only badly

What a fucking shame.

>I could not help feeling that they were evil things - mountains of madness whose farther slopes looked out over some accursed ultimate abyss

Lost my shit. Thanks user

Hope Solo revealed that the Olympic Village basically turns into a big orgy. I think she's started turning up at the winter Olympics so she doesn't miss out.