How do you constantly explore new music without getting burnt out...

How do you constantly explore new music without getting burnt out? I can only really explore maybe 5 artists max per month then everything else just becomes a drone for me.

Like discovering sufjan stevens has almost got me fully booked for the whole month.

Same here man. I love music so very much but it's tiring to sit for an hour, looking for new artists that are to your liking.

Fortunately I dislike 95% of the new music I listen to so I always just end up listening to Ween or something

By only exploring the current week of new releases

So have you heard all of their early cassette releases?

Yeah, I've heard everything Ween has released

I don't mean "new music" I mean music I haven't heard before.

Yeah and what the fuck are you meant to do when you listen? Just sit there or wait until you're in bed?

I get most my listening done when I'm going for hikes/long walks but it's very situational.

I knew what you meant.

You are a very casual music fan who im sure doesn't truly understand the music he listens to

Stuck on this for the rest of my life

kill yourself my man

Were you the ween poster because yeah my mistake quoting it I was meaning the other guy.

No I'm the person who attempts to hear literally every single album released every year.

kill yourself too

Wtf no there's too many good albums coming out tomorrow

>Yeah and what the fuck are you meant to do when you listen? Just sit there or wait until you're in bed?
Try killing yourself.

i've been exclusively listening to yeezy for the past three months. diving into one or two artists discography is the way to go desu

you listen to ween and you want to make quips about the quality of music

I just fucking said I'm not that person

Holy fuck

And how is that a quip anyways you fucking idiot?

fuck ween

Whoa heavy