How fucked are they?

How fucked are they?

Worst men's team since 2004 to be quite honest.

Me on the right.

Me in the back left corner

What is Ribery doing there?

where is le Bron?

why isn't there a single white guy?

>demarcus cousins listed as 6 foot 11

So this picture basically confirms durants 7 feet tall right?

>62% ;_;

It's more like Cousins is a bit shorter than stated. Basically if you are a center, you want to be listed as a 7 footer and above even if it isn't true. Similarly, Durant wanted to be listed a bit shorter than he actually is in order to keep playing the SF position.

lmao look at all these second rate "stars" since all the real stars were resting

They counted the hair. They should never count the hair.

Get ready for delly

11 is white

Klay is mixed race

I literally don't know a single one of those players

Where is Kobe Bryan and Tony Duncan or whatever?

Just adding on.

A good example of this is any picture of Olajuwon and Shaq together. Although they are both listed as 7 footers, Dream is probably only 6'9". And of course, this has to do with both of them playing the 5.

His skin color is white though

>Tony Duncan

FUCK YOU
Hes only the greatest NBA player of all time, and you get his name wrong??? Umm...FUCK OFF STUPID CELTICS FAN

Literally Africa tier

>le spurs fan

Please go drown in the riverwalk

No one gives a fuck about murican athlete.Roided faggs
Look at basketball team...fucking african slaves

Klay reminds me of an ancient Greek or Roman bust.

LeBron would rather go on vacation than represent his country in the Olympics.

t. dark haired dark eyed """"""slav"""""

>Thinking roids would help much in basketball

Basketball is about finesse

What do you mean fucked? Don't they just walk their way to the gold medal every Olympics

There is no reason this NBA all star team should lose. None of the other teams have the same starpower.

"no"

Basketball is huge in black culture and black people are more athletic due to the fact that between 1620-1865 there was basically a crude eugenics program by slave masters to create stronger offspring.

I could name you about twice as many players from the mid 90s than I could now. Is that when the NBA peaked?

>All dem GOATS in NBA Jam

Steroids help athletes recover from injury much quicker than without using them.

>Implying training, nutrition and increased international competition hasn't made every player from 1-13 on a team better

Some guys are immortal though, Kareem, Bird and Jordan would still be superstars, but 90s era scrubs would be playing in Europe or China

If they lose it will certainly change how we select players.

Who Wins?

Current Team USA roster or The Dream team?

>Several top 10 all time players who despite being rivals understood the importance of teamwork
or
>A bunch of selfish "Superstars" who all think it's their team

lol, is this a joke? did the OG dream team ever win a game by less than 40?

>ugenics program by slave masters to create stronger offspring.
And they never thought this could backfire?

>implying NBA players would ever do drugs that weren't recreational

you can either collect your paycheck and smoke weed all day recovering or you can juice.

This isn't the NFL where you can be easily replaced and contracts aren't guaranteed. A scrub in the NBA can get 5-10 million a year for 4 years all guaranteed.

The player's union in the NBA is probably the strongest union in professional sports

i love this pic because nobody has tats or is thugged out. this year's team doesn't look as bad as the other 2000s, but they are also shitty.

Why is this racism allowed, where is the diversity.

NFL by far have the worst players union, but the MLB's union is probably the best.

Is that white guy there to fill in quota?

>Ewing
>Starks
>O'Neill
>Barkley
>Pippen?
>Olajuwon
>Wetherspoon

Now I only know of Curry and lebron. Its probably NBA Jam though

bird and magic are really more like 80s basketball. they were still there in the 90s but just barely. on the top 10 all time, theres really just jordan from the 90s. 80s has magic, kareem, bird. 00s has kobe, shaw, duncan, 10s has lebron. pre 80s has wilt and russell. the decades are all pretty even given that the 90s and 10s although not having many all time greats had (have) freak of natures dominating the game.

Only 32 lmao

Of course not. Marx would not even start writing until the mid-19th century, there was no real concept that the people who you treat like garbage would rise up.

Plus they intentionally kept them dumb and illiterate, especially the ones in the fields which is where this eugenics program was biggest.

Towards the end when industruialism started in the West and the traditional peasant class moved to the city and became proletarian the uprisings began and haven't really ended.

They beez kangs n sheeit. Too important to stay with the others, needed a private cruise ship. Then the spend entire time with whores and playing beach vollyball.

Really hoping they get knocked out, no one deserves it more.

They know better than to go to zikaland

>it's another americawinslol event

IOC PLS DELETE THIS

IOC ALSO ADD MORE CYCLING EVENTS PLS

MLB's is great, but dat being locked to your first team until 26-28 kinda makes negotiating individually harder. At least the NBA has restricted free agency

Based Croatia

Toni Kukoc was awesome.

>black, superhuman slaves outnumber their fat, white slave owners
Why couldn't they keep the black people under control?

yeah, i'd say the NBA has the best CBA, despite the salary cap.

Were Rodman and Malone in it as well? Tbh, I remember them both more for wrestling in WCW in about 1998.

Deandre Jordan is one big nig.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Where is seth curry senpai?

>MLB's is great, but dat being locked to your first team until 26-28 kinda makes negotiating individually harder
Oh nigger please. These fuckers are making a quarter of a billion over their careers now, plus any sponsorships they can get.

how much should they be making. If you read about, when Tony Gwyn became first player to make a million dollars, it was a huge deal.

Baseball is going to fall apart, people no longer care. All the fun has been drained out of it.

NBA players get more endorsement bucks and get paid a lot more per year.

Fucking Jordan is like a billionaire

Pretty well fucked by all the white female athletes and some of the spanish.

Jordan isn't the norm. He built a literal Empire. Most players wont ever see anything close to that in terms of endorsements

i felt so shitty seeing walsh-jennings lose last night, but i knew she would have all the NBA BBC she needed in her hotel room that night to make her feel better

>you can't deny that a female that forced her hubby to hyphenate his last name is a bbc cuck that probably is locked in a chastity cage

NBC*