pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=sxTrVsKOVFg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttpztjuiz5k
youtube.com/watch?v=9YM3Dsku65s
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1626092/mario-balotelli-could-end-up-at-wolves-or-port-vale-after-turning-to-jose-mourinho-for-career-advice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alternative thread song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttpztjuiz5k

2nd for Hope Solos tight arsehole

who here /turkish CB/

2037 is only halfway done, he's gonna set the record for yellows this season I reckon, at least he stopped getting sent off

Is he one of these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=9YM3Dsku65s

>player has cunt agent
>get him to sack him after he wanted to put a release clause in a new contract after a good game
>he rehires him
>now he is expectng a new contract and this fucker demands a 5.5mil release clause
Miles you fucker why cant I offer a contract when i click "offer new contract" instead of being forced their shit contract

>17 is announced for a November 4th release
>not a single feature is announced
Fucking hell, Mike.

>55euro on steam
>50us on site

fucking fucks ill wait till its cheaper

I'd still be playing this but Miles and the boys are dumb fucks who still haven't added an import save option.

At last I got some advantages from this addiction.

>get 15% discount because fm13 was on a cd
>still 50euro

why the fuck do i need to pay more than you ukraine? suriname is shit we have 60% inflation fuck you mike you shit

>why the fuck do i need to pay more than you ukraine?
Am I look somewhere close to Miles, m8?
I just can't help you with that. And yeah: even if your FM13 was 'on CD' you anyway can activate it on Steam using included key that comes with it.
And yes: please, don't tell me about inflation in Surinam. Officially minimum monthly wage here is around $60.

ok thats pretty shit, minimum here is 100us or something

Dont have the CD anymore so yeah lel

I need cash or i risk the chance of my board taking a loan to cover cost.

Sell for 26 million?

That's pretty poor tbf. He's not a true yellow card connoisseur unless he's picking up 3 match bans for collecting 20 yellow cards.

yes

who /20% off/ here?

im not going to buy a new football manager ever again probably, 15 will be my last

maybe in 5 years ill change my mind

>He isn't getting 20% off
lol

on what is it based? it says i get 10 off and i have like 100 hours playtime

im almost at 2000 hours in 15 now

>Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart is considering a move away from the club after being dropped for the first two games under Pep Guardiola.
And people bitch that it is unrealistic when their regen throws a shitfit after missing the first one or two games of the season.

5% for each of the last 4 editions of FM owned on Steam

sorry for turning last thread into alcoholics general

>tfw skipped 13

Also top lmao at Miles already announcing a release date because he obviously got completely fed up with being asked that literally thousands of times over the last 2 or 3 years on Twitter.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1626092/mario-balotelli-could-end-up-at-wolves-or-port-vale-after-turning-to-jose-mourinho-for-career-advice/
Career ded

>tfw I still love him

well i pirated fm 12 and 13 so i win in the end

Get on Jedinak's level.

>Win an SI shirt
Well I am running low on toilet roll

This jersey is so shitty, so I wouldn't even try.

what the fuck is this shit lads

This isn't an accurate managment experience, half my players get injured for fuck all, I literally just had my best player out for 2 months then the game I was going to play him in he gets injured in training, out for 4 weeks then on the very first game I play him after like 4 months he gets bodied by some cunt and comes off with a shoulder injury and is now out for another month.

I fucking hate this shit, I just want to play my best 11 with 3-4 rotations but no this stupid fucking game forces me to have like 5 players for one position because of this stupid injury shit and players suddenly getting upset over fuck all like "wah let me play im clearly the best player" and when I play them they shit the bed then cry I was bad to them.

Fucking pos game fucking top of the championship then lose 5 games in a row to the literally bottom barrel shitter teams for no fucking reason, then my stupid laptop cuts out because its 24 degress outside and it cant handle the fucking game and chrome open at the same time.

I'm pissed, fucking shit game

If anything, there is less injuries in the game than in real life.

It's the genuine Arsenal experience m8.

Sorry if this is a dumb question lads but how do I scout asia?

I want a meme Japanese winger/striker for the bants but japan/china/s.korea aren't on the scouting countries.

I wanted to create a meme team and work my way up.

What is actually happening when you have a player on automatic duty and, say, a control or counter mentality? Do they get set to a matching hidden duty?

Your board sets the limit for wich regions you can scout. So to scout asia, first you have to git gud

Send a scout to east asia m8. Top Japanese regens are very rare though. The best ones tend to come from Germany youth intakes but they're still rare.

Me. But I guess I'll just wait until a big sale cut to buy it like 16.

>Balotelli could be in Wolves in 17
Yes, please.

Tempting. But nah.

Joe Hart is clearly been told he is backup keeper though. It's a bit different for a keeper than a outfield player as it's rare that your keeper gets injured and they can play 50 games a season as well basically leaving you out in the cold.
Hart still thinks he has an Englel career worth saving

DO WANT

Standard price in UK £34.99, discount price £27.99
Standard price in EU 54,99€, discount price 43,99€
Converted to €, UK price 40,39€, discounted price 32,31€

So FM17 is cheaper in the UK standard price than it is with the discounted price in the rest of Western Europe...

Do you rest players every time the physio says they need it?
By rest it means you hold them out if practice and games, correct?

who /Dundalk/ tonight?

Items cheaper in country of production shocker, more at 11

If I have no massively important games I send them on holiday for 1-2 weeks, they recover much quicker that way than just not playing or training them.

Only before the start of a new season.
By rest it means holidays (usually 1 week).

just holding them out of training 1 day often makes a difference

>1 day
When your physio is giving you notification in your inbox that the player needs a rest then one day is gonna do virtually fuck all. At most they'll be ok to go another game before they need a rest again.

>tfw won gold during our Independence Day
Based!

Did aliens attack and you beat them with a computer virus?

that really depends on the congestion after that match. I just give them a day off of training and let them come off the bench for the next match, or two if necessary.

Nah only the Dutch. But they are aliens I guess.

I DUNDALK HERE

Here lad

>FM crashed last night
>say fuck it and go to sleep
>realize save goes back to point right before I got outbid for midfielder
>up my offer slightly
>he chooses us this time

>Cheating
>tumblr

>not renaming your files so they include tumblr for ez (You)s

>renaming
>imlplying shitty 3 second gif loops aren't tumblr
don't be silly you didn't rename anything.

also in real life players and agents would continue leveraging offers against each other until they maximized value, FM has a retarded "hurr I pick this one" system.

@70465851
Not this time dumblr.

who /Testimonials/ here?

>media prediction 6th
oy vey

>getting tumblr'd this hard

Nice defensive record.

>Nerman now has the record for fastest goal in the Olympics after 14 seconds
Disappointing.

>Valencia
>Rayo

I-I only ruined the GD by -1 whilst picking up 6 wins and 3 draws in my 13 games
blame my >let's concede 4 again predecessor

yeah they are

>reading the official Steaua Bucharest tweets during the UCL game
Can't decide whether it's an amazing banter or being a sore loser because of the scoreline.

>losing to Australia

Now we won't get to see an Argentina-Lithuania final. Because we'll b-beat the USA t-tonight, right?

god I hope so

you faggots have a responsibility to stop Cousins and Green from getting Olympic medals

>surname

They aren't official

I read in a thread yesterday that Argentina is the only country (that still exists) that has won basketball gold other than the US.
And clearly there is an >Argentina >white joke in there somewhere.

BINGO

N E W
E
W

at least you won't get confounded by fucking NBA refs in a FIBA match
we were shit, fucked by what I assume to be crappy fitness coaching, dumb overreliance on rookies and an overextended friendly match period filled with playing scrubs (instead of accepting Team USA's offer and actually seeing our shortcomings before the tourney) and especially shit when it came to perimeter defence (or any individual defence), but playing with 2 refs who (I'd assume, given that there are no (decent) FIBA leagues in US/Canada) came of a completely different game really threw us off
>tfw I only want to see you or the US win gold
f-fuck
m-maybe Serbia are OK too

You will lad, and then we will rekt you in the final.

>(that still exists)
The Soviet Union is making a comeback, don't you worry.

There is no way, m80s. The team that beat the USA in 2004 doesn't exist anymore. They are called the "Golden Generation" for a reason. I can see us losing by at least 20-25 points. I hope I'm wrong, though. Winning would be glorious.

And then there's this There's no way we're beating the US AND Spain.

I'm not saying you can, I'm just saying I wouldn't mind that
I do mind a canary >weing Catalonian achievements

>muh Catalonia
Sergio Rodriguez is the real leader of the team.

If Spain finish 3rd then it will be appropriate

you're underestimating how mentally soft this team is

>Durant
>Cousins
>Green
>Klay
>DeFrozen

yeah the skill gap is enormous, but it's so easy to get in their heads and the team was picked so randomly with no regard for it that they are ripe for an upset.

3/3
no team is black enough to get into their heads...
I guess Argentina'll win :^)

I think I read recently that the US Men's Olympic team has won like 75 straight games or something. Of those 75 games, only four have been by four points or less, and two of those four games have come at Rio.

So I guess I'm saying they're beatable.

>no regard for it

meant no regard for fit, way too many redundant players

kek, see you in the enxt match, butters.

>the board has reduced our retained % of player sales to 20% because we play in the spl
>every big club in germany and england is tapping up our stars
>either i sell them just to pay the denbts or i keep them on wages that are too big for the club

It's a Rangers Newco Newco episode

>page 5

>Playing in camouflage
Advantage Legia desu

I was expecting nothing anyway.

>tfw I just realized I won't be able to watch any Champions League matches because of work

>be france
>try to beat spain at basketball
>get rekt
>repeat

ffs

SHIT
clause triggered and I can't offer him a new contract because he just rejected my offer.
wat do lads

>Serbia/Croatia later tonight

will any chairs be thrown?

He might be up to something, and he scored two goals in the trial friendly.