At 19:45 (GMT) the champions of Scotland (Celtic) will play the champions of Isreal (Hapoel Beer Sheva) in the first...

At 19:45 (GMT) the champions of Scotland (Celtic) will play the champions of Isreal (Hapoel Beer Sheva) in the first leg of the final qualifying round of the Champions league.

Although the season's hardly begun, this is arguably one of the most important games Celtic will play all term.

The second leg will be a tough game in Isreal so this first home tie is simply a must win.

If Celtic can make it through the tie they will be in the group stages of the Champions League, along with all the TV money that goes with being in the competition (I believe around £30 million).

Rodgers was hired to be a success in European football so all eyes will be on his Celtic team tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36761213
twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/765966248039616512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discuss?

Sure? This can be the match thread.

Also, to add spice, if Celtic make the CL apparently big players will open to joining the club, for instance the German star Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Will Celtic be bringing all their flags that show their "solidarity" with the PLO and Hezbollah?

Bump

I'm worried for celtc, these guys are probably better than lincoln red imps

Free Palestine

didnt celtic already crash out of some cup couple of weeks ago
I remember brendan spam

No, they were beaten by a shit team but beat them in the second leg

Bumping till game time

This will be tough but I think Celtic have it in them to win. Hopefully Sinclair will start.

Going to be difficult seeing as they have struggled against weaker teams already. Hope the Israeli's can do 'em

Kick off in an hour

Can confirm saw some taig with a Palestine flag lel

catholic paedos out

Fuck off zombie

Come on the tims

Huns sit back and enjoy a performance from Glasgows number one you obsessed wankers

Up the ra

We always get linked with one huge star before the end of the season, it's nothing.

>its a scottish football episode

Couldn't give a shit about scottish """"""fitbaw""""""

>Red Imps

We were the better team in Gibraltar, only lost because of Ambrose. Pumped them at Parkhead.

>Astana
They were the favourites in that tie. They made it to the group stages last year and we got a good result in Kazakhstan and made them look like fools in Glasgow.

main reason i dropped celtic

>It's limmy posting time again

PART
TIME
POLICE
MEN

Good riddance ya prick

Reminder that loyalists are the ultimate cucks.

Who we trounced.

Please fuck off with this shit, the rest of the thread will devolve into cyber nat/ unionist sperging.

You trounced them 0-1.

>we got a good result in Kazakhstan and made them look like fools in Glasgow.

You needed a late penalty to go through, so I don't think you did. And if you were completely dominant and only managed one goal from open play, then you may struggle tonight because Beer Sheva didn't concede against Olympiakos in the last round

3-1 m8

If those games hadn't been murder ball by Astana we might have gotten the actual opportunity to score from open play.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36761213

FULL
TIME
BUTCHERS

FULL
TIME
PEACE ACTIVISTS

twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/765966248039616512

18 carat cringe

>unironically not singing bella ciao for "palestina"

>Mandela
>Palestine
>IRA
what other terrorists do they support?

They do sing Bella ciao

post your faces when celtic is disqualified for palestine flags and beer sheva advances

No Dembele. Interdasting

Good start

don't get why people care anyway

>Rodgers was hired to be a success in European football

>European champions league
>Israel

you should have been disqualified from existence tbH

some celtic fans are mentally ill and think scottish football should be about political posturing.

goes without saying that some sevco fans are the exact same.

>European CHAMPIONS league
>a team that lost to part time policemen

alright zhang, back to the laundromat

kikes 0 - 1 palestine

DEUS VULT

>keeper tried to 9/11 the striker

not really. he's got potential but we haven't saw enough of him to start ahead of griffiths at this point, he might even up being better all round player in future but you don't drop a striker just comign off a 40 goal season.

My machines will GIVE you quarters for some cleansing, schlomo ;)

>Even our meme bench players are on fire

How can Rangers even compete with their old englishmen

Joey Barton is in the prime of his life m8

For a midtable finish sure

always rated this guy, he's like a poor man's yaya toure. waltzes around the match with a powerful shot and accurate pass

good technique and touch but hes a fucking idiot. he'll never make it at a higher level than celtic.

New standing are is good

>poor man's

Perfect for Scotland then

Incorrect, kid.

FUCK THE QUEEN!

That's how the dynasty grows into the future.

>SINCLAIR

>SINK-PLAYER

have Celtic found their level? this Israeli team are shit but they're still making it look difficult

is hapoel, dare i say it, absolute shit tier?

who cares? celtic will qualify for the CL group stages and net 30 mil

We are fucking annihilating them, what game are you watching?

uggggggggggh, why are you so crap Beer Sheva

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

DELET THIS

Tried that already, backfired horribly.

>have Celtic found their level?

Yes, and it's called The Champions League™.

Holy shit this may be the best ref performance in ages. On top of everything and takes no nonsense.

NICE

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that fk

WHAT A SCREAMER!

HOoooOOOllly shit

Holy fuck

I'm so giddy

Has meme magic finally smiled on us?

>fuck yeah griffiths

is 3-0 at half time too early to break out the strong stuff?

LGTSS
>jews

Olympiacos didn't die for this

Jesus fucking Christ, Celtic are awesome

>inb4 playing a shit team

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED KIKES
I'm off to the shops for booze, I'm celebrating

h-how about a disqualification for the palestine flags

>Hapoel Beer Sheva

Complete pisstake, wonder how fat the envelope was for this draw.

is bitton a popular name in palestine?

Hello Shlomo

Don't you get Europa League anyway? Probably for the best.

ETA

HUNS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Literally SEETHING

yes very common for the moroccan jews.

if more of them could leave for europe or wherever that would be great (preferably all of them)

Stay mad Moshe. Haven't you got some illegal annexation to do?

not that guy, but i'm from the suburbs of beer sheva and i think it's for the best to be honest
likely no top tier clubs coming here, but on the other hand maccabi tel aviv last year were an embarrassment in the cl

why?

>implying the potato men won't still find a way to lose this tie

nah i'm pretty much set, don't need all that much land to sit around shitposting
there's no reason to be too embarrassed if your grandparents fled for britain after they failed trying to kill jews to be honest, take it easy

Just give them a set of stairs and let them do the rest