How did this guy convince everyone he's some SJW goody two shoes while simultaneously selling weapons to Saudi Arabia...

How did this guy convince everyone he's some SJW goody two shoes while simultaneously selling weapons to Saudi Arabia ans building oil pipelines?

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/swedens-unethical-and-unlawful-­arms-deals-with-saudi-arabia-a-state-sponsor-of-isis-daesh/5552463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, he is.

He was the good guy all along

>posting Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums
You have to go back.

But first of all, Harper introduced the weapons deal, and if Trudeau reneged, I don't think the 3000 Canadian workers that are supported by the contract would be too happy. He's also always been pro-pipeline, even during the campaign.

Trudeau is a neoliberal pragmatist. What makes him dangerous is the same reason Obama was dangerous: he can do a lot worse and still have a lot of support from Canadians (whereas if Harper did the exact same thing, he would have people calling for his head).

He's a Russian spy and probabky a communist too

He's a powerful Cossack wizard you moron

Oldfag here. I met Justin Trudeau at social events before he ever got directly involved in politics. The nice guy routine is a brilliant act, he is actually a Chad.

Chad's are usually nice tho.

Chads are normally nice
He isn't a chad though
Just attractive

It's called "Corruption"

>He's also always been pro-pipeline
Were any of the parties anti-pipeline besides the green?

hes playing 80 dimensional chinese checkers

Yeah for sure, I wasn't trying to suggest that he's some kind of terrible person, but he has definitely worked hard to create a sugar-coated image of himself for the general public. Most politicians do that to some extent, but when it comes to JT the Canadian media seems to take it at face value. One thing I can say about Stephen Harper is that the man never pretended to be something he wasn't, he never tried to be the guy you would want to have a beer with, he was a cold-hearted, right-wing managerial type who got shit done and didn't care if you personally liked him.

>the man never pretended to be something he wasn't
*playing piano in the distance*
>who got shit done
Not in his last term

I agree with him.
We should bring all the syrian qts here and leave the men

>got shit done

no

The modern left is a joke. As long as you pretend to care about domestic Muslims they'll look the other way as you bomb them into oblivion abroad.

This, idpol has ruined the left, who cares if you're basically the exact same neoliberal as your opposition so long as you say nice things about feminists and minorities?

>He isn't a chad though

He is.

the Liberal party is and always has been centre-right

NDP are the SJW commie cunts

he's pretty chad

>"Canada belongs to Quebec"
>"aboriginal population are unable to coexist as Canadians of full status"
What did Trudeau mean by these?

globalresearch.ca/swedens-unethical-and-unlawful-­arms-deals-with-saudi-arabia-a-state-sponsor-of-isis-daesh/5552463 It's obligatory for SJWs to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.