Champions League Qualifiers Playoff Leg 1 Day 2/Europa League Qualifiers Playoff Leg 1 Day 1

>With Jews you lose edition
>hyenas teet edition
>comfy Canadian edition

Europa League Game starts in approx. 2 hours
Champions League game starts in just under 5 hours (fuck)

Times listed are in EST
int.soccerway.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

footdirect24.com/id.php?channel=3
sports-stream.net/ch1.html
espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2930481/champions-league-set-to-add-guaranteed-slots-for-top-leagues-sources
int.soccerway.com/matches/2016/08/17/europe/uefa-champions-league/futebol-clube-do-porto/as-roma/2329804/
int.soccerway.com/matches/2016/08/17/europe/uefa-champions-league/villarreal-club-de-futbol/association-sportive-monaco-fc/2329819/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A FUCKING LEAF

Will Porto win!?

Is this going to be as comfy as the third round threads ?

Probably not lol
Hope so, i think the group stage will be full of fans who just shitpost all day, like arsenal, barca or real madrid

Shameless 90 minute self-bump

Is Villareal a meme team? Or are they actually good?

They're alright. Good enough to get top 4 again this year I think.

Is anyone in Ligue 1 even worth mentioning now that the best team in France lost their best player?

no.

Probably not. Ligue 1 has been irrelevant ever since the years of the strong Lyon squad.

75 minutes
OK, cool

1 hour, more self bumping

Is Celtic still considered a big club?

see lincoln red imps

45 minutes until game 1
both teams are in pretty bad form kek

>leltic
>big

shit team with shit supporters

they will get exposed this season and never play in european football ever again

Found the Rangers fan

Going to the Dundalk game. 30000 tickets sold.

It would be outrageous if they qualify. Most of the Irish league is semi pro. All good footballers go to England when they are young leaving only guys not good enough for even League 1. So it would be like Southend in the CL.

T minus 20 minutes

>literally just a squad of locals
>one of these teams will ironically make the EL

Hey wait a minute there's Pogba

That's cool, are you a Dundalk fan?

Nope just joining the bandwagon : )

lol nice

If anyone wants a stream for the Europa game right now, here's one: footdirect24.com/id.php?channel=3

Beitar Jerusalem in Yellow, Saint Etienne in green

tfw legia loses to a bunch of leprechauns

BEITAR
E
I
T
A
R

Also, found a better stream
sports-stream.net/ch1.html

>the city of jerusalem

more self-bumping

You guys hear about this?
espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2930481/champions-league-set-to-add-guaranteed-slots-for-top-leagues-sources

T minus 2 hours until CL games

HT at Europa game (Beitar Jerusalem1-2 Saint-Etienne)

You can hear the conversations in the stream kek

mfw i'm the only one here

T minus 90 minutes

1 hour
If no one's here I'm gonna delete the fuckin thread

Villarreal - Monaco and Porto - Roma for me

kek, im here mate dont worry

Portofag reporting in

kek, ok
the europa game just ended anyway

hoping roma qualifies so we can get another neverkusen - roma le eternal chokers derby, best 2 matches last year tbqh

Pilsen is really really bad this season

My prediction 4:0 for burlgars

How's Ludogorets?

post lineups i know u can

No idea...never hewrd of them before but according to our press its a meme club.owned by some oligarch from small mining town who bought 11 of brazileans

Le XI de Villarreal : Asenjo; Mario, Musacchio, N'Diaye, José Ángel; Soriano, Trigueros, Bruno, Castillejo. Santos Borré Pato #VILASM

#ASMonaco XI vs #Villarreal: Subasic; Raggi, Glik, Jemerson, Mendy; Dirar, Fabinho, Bakayoko, Lemar; Silva; Germain #UCL #VILASM

XI: Casillas; Maxi, Marcano, Felipe, Telles; Danilo, Herrera, André André; Otávio, Adrián López & André Silva

Roma XI vs Porto: Alisson - Florenzi, Manolas, Vermaelen, Juan Jesus - De Rossi, Naingoolan, Strootman - Salah, Dzeko, Perotti

No one here really supports them, but everyone is hoping they win tonight because they are Irish and aren't a Dublin team.

If it was Shamrock Rovers, St Patricks Athletic, Bohemians or Shelbourne, there would be a ton of begrudgery.

Porto - Roma match int.soccerway.com/matches/2016/08/17/europe/uefa-champions-league/futebol-clube-do-porto/as-roma/2329804/
Villareal - Monaco match int.soccerway.com/matches/2016/08/17/europe/uefa-champions-league/villarreal-club-de-futbol/association-sportive-monaco-fc/2329819/
It would be cool for an Irish team to make the CL. Do any of them ever make it this far?

damn dundalk is a real meme

t minus 30 mins
kek, what site is that?

Let's go Beer Sheva. Sick of hearing how Celtic "deserve" CL football because they're a 'big' team.

How many are Dundalk gonna lose by?

transfer market

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Dundalk already played in CL, quite a while ago now when it was still called European cup.

fuck both of those shitty leftist commie teams. im pissed that olympiacos lost to the commiejews

dundalk beat one slav team already, cant count on the vlad

true, plus the israeli teams are actually fun to watch most of the time
Olympiakos is so corrupt it's not even funny desu

Looking through european competitions in 70s Irish clubs were semi-regular competitors, no major successes but still quite surprising.

To be fair, there were a lot less competitors back then iirc. it was only the champions of the league that played. in my opinion they should bring that back

15 MINUTES LADS

post predictions, let's keep the thread alive
0-0
1-1
1-0
0-1
3-2

Nigger please, in Dundalk most people support them. In fact, most people support them ahead of any English club. Following English clubs is a meme for people who don't live near any LoI clubs so they just """support""" Liverpool or United

t. Dundalk

1-1
1-1
0-3
2-1
2-0

Is Legia supposed to be good? I had no idea

More how bad Dundalk are. It's pretty incredible that they have made it this far

Never underestimate meme magic. And plus, they have a home advantage. It's a longshot, but maybe.

I think they used up their meme magic in the last round, but it would be pretty funny if they got a result.

LET'S DO IT LADS

IRELAND YOU GON GET REKT

I'm here for
>AS Reddit
Is this the right thread?

>claims to be "Irish"
>is not a Shamrock Rovers/Celtic/Liverpool fan

How many chances Dzeko will fuck up today?

Legia pls don't will choke this time

all of them

>against Casillias
2 goals confirmed, 3:2 final score though

>dzeko in charge of passing
kek

Hello leaf. Are you the comfy leaf or the angry leaf?

Dundalk had a decent attacking move already.

How good are Legia?

Hi bulgariabro. I'm the comfy one, at least I'm pretty sure.

pretty shit locally this season but still, most meme player Kucharczyk is worth more that Dundalk

Villareal have gone behind against Monaco

mediocre, more recently utter shit

Legia have some decent players like Nikolic, Pazdan, Langil, but they have new coach and will choke propably.

>tfw when you are a fan of La Liga in Europe and Villarreal are about to bottle it

>Slovak commentator saying this is De Rossi's final season in Roma
What, is he retiring already? Or moving to MLS/China?

Oh great.

They can't lose if they have Polish internationals in their team surely.

Looking at transfermarkt.com right now, market value is about €27M, against Dundalk's €0.9M
But that doesn't account for form or anything, I think

Polish team hasn't been in CL since 1996/97

You underestimate the power of THE CURSE

>keksillas
>gecko
top kek

>Casillas
>Dzeko
Top comedy

>casillas
>dzeko

>mfw Celtic

this. legia is going to lose by god's will

>crapsillas
>geco

my sides

>casillas
>dzeko

>>>>>>>>>Dzeko
every fucking time

>Crapsillas

HOW IS HE STILL PART OF THIS TEAM

Dzeko wasnt that bad on this one.

But
>Casillas
i'm lmaoing at this guy

they can, believe me

my fucking sides, topkek

Casillas must be benched... I dont give a fuck this has to stop.

>casillas
>dzeko
wew lads

What happened with Casillas and Dzeko?

>Jesus

How good is this guy?

keksillas litterally drop the ball while Dzeko was 1m far of him and it was an easy stop. Dzeko shot but Porto defender put it out.

Same question