The girls at my gym have chad boyfriends

>The girls at my gym have chad boyfriends

How can I even compete?

Either become a chad yourself or become a trap

if you cant beat em...

How can I become a chad?

>going to the gym to get a pussy
Canada is full of betas

challenge them to a death match and then claim the females.

you can't
that's why you're shitposting here

Oh fuck off /r9k/

What if I perish in the death match?

>>>/normiebook/

then your problems with the females are over.

Makes sense

I'll try to befriend the chads first to get their guard down before I strike, though.

nope, you must use honor.
face them directly.

I can't compete with their huge cocks

Gyms are horrible places to meet qts. The ones that are there to find dick are still on the cock carousel. If you aren't a Chad, don't bother. They just bounce from one Chad to another. Then complain that all men are pigs or will want to settle down after they have been ran through by a thousand dicks.

So here's what you do:
You approach the chads hot rock in the sun disguised as a female and infiltrate his harem.
When he's distracted chadding iit up, you have your way with one or several females
You might have to allow the chad to mate with you, but on the other hand you can exploit a warm rock and good foraging territory you won't have to defend.

The alternative is acting like a grown man for fucks sake

>The alternative is acting like a grown man for fucks sake

What's that like?

Get /fit/

Everything will fall into place.

Your posture will get better, your depression/anxiety will get better, you will be more confident, your skin and hair will also look better.

Also do face excersises.

>Dating women who date chads.

be gay

sounds like some normie bullshit

The same as now, but not a whiny little bitch.
Go to the gym to get in shape, or lift or whatever. Let the qt's cross your path, don't lust for them.
This is a bold-faced lie BTW. Getting attention is one thing, bit you've got to know what to do with it.

iktf

Stay fat

It's up to each person

What if your posture is so bad you develop a minor herniated disc from standing up straight?

fuck u normie