It Ain't Me starts playing

>It Ain't Me starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/sgm-mike-vining
youtube.com/watch?v=p7wnTfbtODI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET OFF IT GET OFF IT GET OFF IT

That's quite massive for a disembodied cock.

the fuck is this

Context?

He was no senator's son

he's just a show-er

Could they sew it back on?

it's a decent movie called the dead presidents, the gooks capture one of them and did this because they have no souls.

There's no way all the blood would stay in the dick nor would the sack remain that neat and intact with loose nuts in the equation.

Thanks user. Surprised something like this was shown in a Hollywood flick

memes are memes

He went to take a piss actually, think it was a reference to the female Apache sniper, known for torturing and castrating American GIs then releasing them

it's actually a cinEma kinocuck premium, bitch

looks exactly like my own penis so this definitely strikes close to home

Except yours is much smaller

would you like me to post a photo of it? in length and girth it's nearly identical to verne troyer's left arm

Go ahead, needlecock

Post away

will you promise not to save the photo?

I promise user

you're not going to do it faggot you're just buying time until the thread 404s

so they didn't capture him?

jackass...

No, they didn't capture him. He was pissing and they cut off his dick and kept moving, it happened in the span of a few minutes

wew

>the female Apache sniper, known for torturing and castrating American GIs then releasing them
source?

>"A female Viet Cong sniper, platoon commander and interrogator known as "Apache" because of her methods of torturing U.S. Marines and South Vietnamese Army (SVA) troops and letting them bleed to death, was killed by Hathcock. This was a major morale victory as "Apache" was terrorizing the troops around Hill 55."
Looks like we got her

i would have backhanded her across the jungle floor and raped her on the spot.

THEN castrated her.

>invade another country
>said country repels your invasion
>celebrate when you kill said defenders
Why is America so good at brainwashing its citizens?

>"One of Hathcock's most famous accomplishments was shooting an enemy sniper through the enemy's own rifle scope, hitting him in the eye and killing him.[11][12][13][14] Hathcock and John Roland Burke, his spotter, were stalking the enemy sniper in the jungle near Hill 55, the firebase from which Hathcock was operating, southwest of Da Nang. The sniper, known only as the "Cobra," had already killed several Marines and was believed to have been sent specifically to kill Hathcock.[10] When Hathcock saw a flash of light (light reflecting off the enemy sniper's scope) in the bushes, he fired at it, shooting through the scope and killing the sniper."
This Hathcock guy was really cool

An enemy is an enemy even if you invade them.

Cutting a dude's dick off who, in all honesty, most likely does not want to be there is a little extreme. Just fucking kill me if it comes down to it

JUST

They're only an enemy because the US government convinced them that somehow stopping democracy in a third world country ten thousand miles away was for their benefit

Disgusting because it's one of those wormy-looking uncircumcised ones.

stuck that cock in the wrong place

>invade another country

U.S. didn't invade Vietnam

fuck i need to get laid again.

>US government convinced them that somehow stopping democracy in a third world country ten thousand miles away was for their benefit
Didn't a huge portion of America oppose the war though? Anyway, if I was conscripted into the army to kill some gooks I don't have the luxury of not considering them my enemy.

And it wasn't even America's war in the first place. Supporting that war was the most retarded thing Americans ever done.

>again

>When you're so fat that you can sit in this position and it's still impossible to see your asshole or pussy.

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

You could suck cocks and not go to war, or go to war and suck your own mutilated cock.

>female sniper castrating GIs
>killed by a guy whos name is hathcock

pottery

White would be useless there and you know it

Is this from Army Dog?

>guy called Hathcock kills woman who robs men of their cocks

friendly reminder anyone can edit wikipedia pages

It cited and has been there for about a decade

No he was a famous sniper. Like the chris kyle of nam.

really, doing so under the auspices of an illegitimate dictator you're propping up doesn't make it not an invasion

it'd be like the French setting up shop in the CSA during the civil war

>He doesn't know Carlos Hathcock

Hathcock is pretty based, one of the first people to use a .50 cal to snipe someone.

So an asshole with a bunch of unconfirmed kills?

96 confirmed kills. But he says he got like 300.

>96 confirmed kills
Did you read the article?

So comparing him to Chris Kyle is actually insulting...

Carlos Hathcock was pretty awesome but lets be honest he's no Mike "Murder Machine" Vining.

Whoops 93. It's 4:30 in the morning nigel.

/k/ over hypes that faggot to no end.

What's so great about this guy? /k/ seems to ride his dick hard.

QUIET
A Sniper Deprived Of Her Words

It's a meme. He's literally some guy who served in the special forces with nothing of notoriety happening. I don't even think he shot anybody.

literally who

Here famm
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/sgm-mike-vining

>he survived a plane crash
BANE????

He's a nerdy looking guy that was Delta Force and could probably kill anyone in the world with his bare hands. It's sort of a joke but it's not at the same time.

Like imagine you go to meet your new gf's parents and her dorky dad comes up to meet you and you're like I could fuck this pussy up but then you see in his eyes all the missions he went on and when he was General Norman Schwarzkopf's personal guard during the first Iraq war and decide to not fuck with him ever.

From that meme I thought he was some nerd in the army who went on a rampage or something.

What board are these shitposts on?

Fuck off newtrash.

so k

thanks.

people put a lot of money and effort into making this

think about it

You know the guy who says he's getting a boner in Sicario? He's based on him.

Vinning is no unstoppable god that /k/ hypes him up to be. A bullet would kill him just like any other man.

I love how he baits those cartel goons into their own funeral.

That doesn't make him not a badass.

It is but closest reference for modern day pop culture. Mythbusters did a skit about firing into a rifle scope because of him.

>It's 4:30 in the morning nigel.
if your implying he's a brit, you're probably wrong.
It be even more embarrassing if it were true that a foreigner knows more about your history than you do. Chances are he's in the same time zone and isn't a retard that mocks something he know's nothing about

youtube.com/watch?v=p7wnTfbtODI

>because they have no souls.
maybe they were just jealous