ITT: movies where the good guys lose

He was so great, aryan, communist, fuck he was so much better then that little dago shit who won because of muh feels.

Rocky is one of my most hated film franchises of all time.

It's literally a shitty action movie elated by melodrama and all the elements that make a movie excellent are wiped away in favor of pandering to "bros". It's anti-cinema in it's most vile form.

what a fucking masterpiece

it's a fun borderline kino movie it's not fucking the 400 blows it's not something you're supposed to take seriously

although all europeans are "aryan" italians are more "aryan" than swedes because they're closer both geographically and ethnically to iran.

Downfall

I heard that in the Chinese version, they made it so that Rocky was the antagonist.

MD Geist 1 and 2

The first Rocky makes you think it's a boxing movie and ends up being a romance. Rocky's struggle to fight the big fight mirrors his struggle to become able to love again. It takes fighting for his life in the ring to make Rocky realize he loves Adrian. When he calls out to her after the fight you'd have to have a heart of stone not to weep.

>slavs
>ayran

choose one

Civil War. Tony was 100% in the right. Cap's just MUH BUCKY.

>Aryans
>European
Cute

>>>/reddit/

>Occupation: Poland/France

I'm fucking dying

>aryan
>slav

Pick one.

Only 3 and 4 are like what you've described. The first movie is a legitimately great sports drama with a really smart, understated screenplay. Balboa and Creed are pretty good too.

>Rocky is one of my most hated film franchises of all time.
Careful with the edge there fampai

Fuck your "But I wanna play with your shit" attitude. The least you could do was put it back the way it was. But no, MUH FANTASY, MUH CREATIVITY.

Not to mention the quips.

The character is Slav but the actor is Swedish.

Why was he even blonde in the first place? Did they think Americans wouldn't get that he's supposed to be the "bad guy" unless they made him look more like a nazi than a soviet?

Shut up shitskin

russians aren't blonde?

They sure as hell aren't aryan. Commie-era ruskies were lucky to ever approach 5'10 with their failing agricultural sector.

>aryan,
>communist,

your grammar is retardation in its purest form

This. Fuck rocky and all the praised super overrated sequels.

European Part of Russia used to have a lot of people with blue eyes and blonde hair before Communism.

Schindler's List.

>calls out Rocky for taking easy fights to keep the heavyweight title
>trains just as hard as Rocky did in the first film for a chance at glory
>loses anyway because Rocky has to win in the sequels for some reason

>Slav
>Aryan

do you actually know what aryan means or do you just think it means scandinavian?

>le persian aryans meme
get ALL your information from jon leibowitz, cuck?

What a waste

aryan basically means smelly pajeet. when germans started caling themselves aryan it meant they were ashamed of their germanic heritage and instead wanted to be poo in loo pajeets.

Omg this.

I was hoping he could get away with it, then consider suicide, then decide to go on with his life happily.

This. Even with all the youtube parodies I watched before ever seeing this, it was still a really emotionally powerful film. Masterpiece.

Balboa was actually pretty good. interesting ditching of the generic try hard and win in favor of some realistic themes about age and being past your prime

Yeah Balboa was actually my favourite. I don't know why, but even though I'm not old I find myself really liking films about past their prime heroes going out and proving to themselves that they can do it.

Balboa, Gran Torino, Dark Knight Returns etc.

Maybe you don't have to be old to relate to it.

The aryanest.

>Not to mention the quips.
Holy shit,an animated kids movie with quips.
Nobody won actually.

Funny thing Drago broke Stallone's ribs with just one punch when they started filming.

>communist

I stopped right there

Creed = Muhammad Ali
Clubber Lang = Mike Tyson

Is this correct?