It's a Carlton exercises his 2nd amendment right episode

>it's a Carlton exercises his 2nd amendment right episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01K4RZpcufs
youtube.com/watch?v=GxTBZzke2CU
uproxx.com/tv/the-true-story-behind-the-saddest-scene-in-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-history/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

90s were big on telling black people to get rid of their guns and to not even think about owning one. Nevermind that Carlton just wanted one for self defense and was overall a responsible person.

no more hugs will

Is their anything people remember about this show other than "how come he don't want me man" and the intro?

>It's a Donald Trump episode

carlton

Will Getting Shot. Carlton experiencing racism.

The clown episode
The one where they visit the playboy mansion

>carlton on speed
>will's date throwing her fake nails at him
>I was stopped
>shredder throwing DJ Icantthinkofhisname out the door
>kitchen fire
>Mr. Jefferson having dementia
>that ex-con handyman

>JUMP ON IT

Post best scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=01K4RZpcufs

>used to watch FP reruns on nick at night as a teenager
>it'd go through all the seasons and restart once or twice over the course of summer

that was max comfy, turning on the tv and getting a surprise on which part of the series I'd be jumping into

now it's all digital and you can't play fresh prince roulette anymore, I could watch any of them at any time

it's depressing

and yet you never watched I Love Lucy or I Dream of Jeannie

Carlton dressing up as Macaulay Culkin.

Old Nick at Night was the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxTBZzke2CU

Carlton punching his V card and finding out she is married
Going back to Philly
Will as the auto dealer
The one where they sit around telling stories and Jazz is the hitman

>There's a non-zero chance that a man who was on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and WWE might be president

Hello, is PRESIDENT BUSH there? Tell him it's CARLTON... It's pronounced CARLTON.

All I remember about it was that it was a rich black family that thought they were white.

The entire premise of the show seemed to revolve around laughing at the concept of blacks being potrayed as civilised, intelligent, peaceful rich folk with happy families.

I don't see anything wrong with a fine young black man like Carlton Banks owning a gun for his self defence.

Let me tell you something about women: Something about women.

>YOU WON'T FIND ME IN IRAQ, HELLO? WHO'DAT?

>that feel when you stop watching for half a month and tune in and they're airing Ep. 1 again

This and DBZ after school. Whenever the rollover would happen, it'd hit me right in the feels.

>Watch FP on Nick at Nite
>not watching it on a WB/UPN affiliate
Wow, way to be spoiled.

>AAAAGHHHHHHH

>there's a 100% chance that a man who used to do shitty westerns and hair product endorsements was president for two terms

Carlton was the only sympathetic character

the one episode where everybody get´s to tell his version of a pool party in front of a judge

>how come he don't want me man
did you know that Wil Smith improv'd that whole thing, it was real emotion because his dad left him as a kid?

No, he didn't, you fucking retard

uproxx.com/tv/the-true-story-behind-the-saddest-scene-in-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-history/2/

he went into politics something fierce though, he wasn't still acting and also running for office, doofus.

Yeah, there was no fucking way Will Smith wasnt going to be a star.

Uncle Phil did literally nothing wrong, in fact he was way too generous supporting everyone financially

He used to be a dindu

No, stormweenie.

A lot of it was about contrasting the family's lifestyle with Will's. It actually had little to do with race.

Did you know the man playing Will's father in that scene WAS actually his father, who was then never seen after shooting that scene?

Powerful stuff man, really makes you think.