Now that trump is president

Which one of these subhuman Mexican shitholes should be exterminated first?

Other urls found in this thread:

brchan.org/lat/res/21.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Estados Unidos

The USA

but, Esteban-san, you are the hole Mexico sends its shit to.

United States

I used to work for the Minutemen

I doubt it.

EEUU

I love it because in real life more people hate Mexico than the USA based on what Mexico has been doing to us over the years

It's time to pay the piper you pieces of shit

If you see all those countries as shitty as México you should be exterminated, I wish we were half as civilized as Uruguay or Chile.

The one with most mexican trash in it

USA

> Mexico has been doing to us over the years
>in real life more people hate Mexico than the USA
Ameritards really believe this

I don't see any difference between any of this countries other than they're invading my country making it worse

No time for being PC

Brain damage

The northernmost one.

It has even become a banana republic like the others!

time for the beheadings to start in Estados Unidos

Absolute asshole.

The United Estados de NorteAmerica

Stop replying mongoloid.

> in real life more people hate Mexico than the USA

USA will be a great start
What exactly Mexico "has been doing to you over the years "?

Much of the crime and destruction of America has been done by Mexicans and Mexican descendants

Most of us in the US see that as an act of war

>What exactly Mexico "has been doing to you over the years "?
Spamming them with El Chavo.

>an act of war

You're delusional

>an act of war
Cool story.

I can't wait for the tariffs to pass and your country's economy to collapse.

I heard they're gonna stick 50 cal machineguns on top of the wall.

Too bad most of your countrymen have sympathy for us, seeing how awful Moroccans and Turks are

The great majority of Hispanic in USA come from Central America, Mexico is basically a road. I'm assuming you just consider everything below you as Mexico.

>your country's economy to collapse.
>the wall
My sides

Have millions of people take over your country, ruin its reptutation (as evidenced by this thread), and have them take up all the public resources and see how you feel

They refuse to integrate, refuse to speak English and have the most part taken all our jobs while on welfare.

It's war

We only do that with South America desu
And don't get too cocky with us, remember that still have our ultimate weapon, el Chavo Animado

>last weapon
Nope. Used already.

I've heard Brazilians can apply for affirmative action in your country, kek. Time to spread your arsehole open, because I'm going for a free ride.

That's going to all end in the next 8 years.

You're gonna have to earn your way. And being a 3rd worlder, I doubt you can.

>refuse to speak English
You also refused to speak Tsalagi, Apache and Sioux, so what's the difference? At least now you'll become a Barbarian-speaking minority in a Roman-speaking country... if you're annoyed by that, go fight the pakis for a piece of a Londonian slum, or go to Liberia.

jsjakajskajskaak los estados unidos mexicanos

We made this country we make the rules

Of course being a lawless shithole is something natural to the Spic kind.

Could you repeat that in any of the native american languages?

Fuck off retard are you 12?

This is plain wrong. Florida is Cuban.

Yeah, sure, I forgot how Americans "made" the country by picking cotton.
>Of course being a lawless shithole is something natural to the Spic kind.
California confirmed as a spic shithole.
(Wait, was this the reason Mexico gave up reconquering Aztlan?)

usa senpai please nuke brazil

focus on these parts

""""""""""" PSH """""""""""

cayate pintshe, solo ehtoy me divirtiendo con tyrone.

Argentinia

Why should I? They lost. This country was built on white christian principles.

USA doesn't even have an official language lel.

I dunno who is argentinia my name is argentum

A salty burger thread.

Where?

>USA tries to bomb Northeast
>Trump gets distracted speaking his stupid blah blah
>wrong coordinates
>ends bombing the American northeast instead
>New York is over
>USA is left with Dixieland and West Coast
>Dixieland declares independence
>West Coast renames itself to Aztlan
>Yankees flood into Aztlan to avoid the radioactive decay
>Aztlan build a wall to prevent the immigrants, since they're too stupid to learn Spanish and can only speak nignog languages like English
>Yankees still do the very Yankee thing and pick cotton and tea for their masters
>North America gets messier but funnier

Your country isn't quite flooded with non-white immigrants yet, but once it does, you'll hate Mexico as well.

We won. We will always win. Why would we be salty?

Outside of California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and the Chicago area, America really doesn't have that many Spics. We are beginning to contain them in those areas and the media has already turned on all those areas.

>you'll hate Mexico as well.

? Mexicans don't immigrate here.

No, mexico is disliked and people knows it's a shithole. But is not hated, Murrika on the other hand is a danger to
the world.

Which are the most populous states in USA again?

This.
Every single subhuman from Lat Am has already cross the border by now. Every Lat Am country is probably more civilized than the U.S at this point.

Just annihilate the entire American continents. Just renew my America up, senpai.

I hate to break it to you man but I think all of the middle east would disagree

Este es un mensaje para donald trunks.-

The US.

>they took er jerbs,
do you mean the jobs that americans never wanted in the first place ?

We don't hate Mexico, but dislike the US.

Did trump say something about afroamericans or people who come to africa in boats? Because we know memexico have alot of his people in your country but the blacks are chimping out in your streets too

We should separate both ends of the continent

I doubt thats true considering how many Chinese people in the US hate Mexicans.

Whatever you CTR shill.

Whatever economic """"""benefit"""""" they provide is not outweighed by the complete economic warfare they have wrought on our country, especially with their kids in our schools and using our medical benefits.

There's a reason Trump won, and a huge reason is that.

And I'm glad the rest of the CIVILIZED world sees that.

What.

>in the US

Come at me bro, it's time the US stop bullying small countries.

The country and the most hated inhabitants of the world are the US, not Mexico, but where do you think came the enormous popularity of the former USSR, Russia and Putin, Hitler, China, even now Duterte? All of them from different states, times, races and ideologies, but they all had the anti-USA rhetoric in common, it really makes you think.

See? You always alienate people. As you alienate Asians in the US. You will not be liked like this. We don't hate Mexicans, no reason to. If anything, we support them against you.

> CTR shill

Because it's not possible to have a different opinion right? I must be a shill

brchan.org/lat/res/21.html
JSKAJAJSKAA

What are you talking about? Asians are pretty much considered White Americans in the US, you stupid gook.

As if we care what third world monsters think of us. The CIVILIZED world is on our side.

>Us being considered white

No, thanks.

>Civilized

Aggression is not being civilized.

>The CIVILIZED world is on our side.
Wrong. The EU will turn it's back on you

>you

Can't wait til we kick you out CHI

We're defending ourselves against Mexico. How is that being aggressive? Mexico has flushed its toilet on us and we can't defend ourselves?

How about you live in a country where you have to press 1 to get to your own fucking language and see how you feel.

>We're defending ourselves against Mexico
>Mexico has flushed its toilet on us and we can't defend ourselves?
>you have to press 1 to get to your own fucking language
Oh the irony

Why do you want to exterminate people? I thought the wall is supposed to keep the undesirables out.

American citizen m8, and you will be a minority in this country in 20 years

>How about you live in a country where you have to press 1 to get to your own fucking language and see how you feel.
All countries phone services say "For English, Press 1", it's not an USA-only thing.

But I do. In HK we speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English. We have MANY immigrants from the Philippines, India and African countries.The problem is you.

>How about you live in a country where you have to press 1 to get to your own fucking language and see how you feel.

Wew lad, i'm so sorry, your life must be so difficult

I have a really strong feeling OP is a CHI

He is speaking the truth, or do you think Germans, Spaniards, Italians, Dutch, Swedes etc will support your madness? Dont be mistaken, the US has very very few allies and most of those aren't because they like americans, but rather because they use US relations to contrabalance another power, such as Taiwan and Japan do.

And? We have everything in finnish and swedish from labels to subtitles.

ITT

why are ameriniggers so delluded?

i swear to god if the wall doesn't happen, USA will be turned into De Yunai Esteis because mexicans...

Why don't you go on Sup Forums or any right wing website and see how true Americans feel.

?

nigga be out there

>by true americans he means white and racist

>go on Sup Forums or any right wing website and see how true Americans feel.

So americans can only be considered "true" americans if they conform to your political view?
wew lad

Ok, but that's normal for you guys because you have to do it for your survival.

For us, its being FORCED on us.

America was at its height when we didn't have this PC liberal bullshit shoved down our throat and everyone subscribed to a singular American identity. The average illegal Mexican doesn't believe in our values, unlike the average Swede and Finn, so its different

We have a right to NOT have to press 1 for English. These Spics are fucking entitled.

>The average illegal Mexican doesn't believe in our values
Please explain these values. Honestly, are you competent enough to do so?

>As if we care what third world monsters think of us. The CIVILIZED world is on our side.

Burger is the same as the jews say when they try to explain the persecutions throughout history: "they are the uncivilized, they are the murderers and bad, we are the good ones"