/heem/ [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

UFC 202 this weekend boys

Other urls found in this thread:

themaclife.com
albertapolicereport.ca/2016/06/16/cross-border-efforts-lead-to-arrests-charges/
heavyhands.libsyn.com/119-nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2-in-depth-analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=17AG26jhnq4
espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17327413/ticket-sales-ufc-202-headlined-conor-mcgregor-sluggish-ahead-event
startribune.com/she-survived-a-brutal-rape-then-told-her-story/389762131/
podcastone.com/chaelsonnen
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471449285427.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

news: themaclife.com

you like to see homos naked?

>Embed

So what if he does dude?

>A fucking leaf edition

Adan SUCH an autist

Additional news: albertapolicereport.ca/2016/06/16/cross-border-efforts-lead-to-arrests-charges/

>20 year old Adam Mohamed Elmi of Edmonton has been charged with 2 counts of aggravated assault, 2 counts of using a firearm in the commission of an offence, 2 charges of discharging a firearm with intent, unauthorized possession of a firearm, 3 counts of failing to comply with a recognizance and operating a motor vehicle while being pursued by police.

HEY GUYS SOMEONE WITH A SIMILAR NAME THAN ME COMMITTED A CRIME! AM I Sup Forums FAMOUS YET? LOL EMBED EMBED EMBED

The boy got lucky yeh

He's not going to get lucky this time buddeh believe you me

durian

I like mcgoobs but im putting the house on diaz

get off my back haha

lmao the 3rd embedded

>"I got this for your wife"
>Conor laughing awkwardly

heavyhands.libsyn.com/119-nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2-in-depth-analysis

New Heavy Hands podcast, read link for subject matter.

WTF I hate Ronda now?!?!

which one is supposed to be ronda

This is SFW board dummy

Which one is supposed to be Ronda?

I like this pic. Mind if I save it?

far left ya goofs

hahahah
holy shit
can't catch a break

You're an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=17AG26jhnq4
Discuss.

>namefag
>calling others idiots

pottery

adan completely BTFO himself, he even crashed the car and got them caught it seems

Diaz-McGregor
Johnson-Glover
Story-Cerrone
Garbrandt-Mizugaki
Magny-Larkin

Real picksbro here. Only accepting submissions that include pictures of Jackie Chan.

>Find a flaw.

are the victims ok?

He's not wrong.

>Find a flaw.
Garbrandt has short arms

Shitty team name.

espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17327413/ticket-sales-ufc-202-headlined-conor-mcgregor-sluggish-ahead-event

>Team
>Alpha
>Male

pretty sure the dude was in the hospital for a bit but they're both ok now it seems

adan shot people! can you believe that shit

lads, to any potential Adans out there, shooting people is NOT OKAY OR NICE (unless it's in self defence)
hope this helps you not make poor decisions in the future

don't forget he also fled the police, possibly fired a weapon at them, crashed the car and continued to flee, then got caught

lol

serves him right
I felt bad for him getting shit on so much for being a redditor but he really was an edgy piece of shit I guess
hope they throw away the key

>shooting people is NOT OKAY OR NICE

startribune.com/she-survived-a-brutal-rape-then-told-her-story/389762131/

He's trying to be the Jon Jones of his life

Stop feeding him attention, Giuseppe.

>ywn be a 6'6 munster with access to good steroids and be able to make it to the top 10 of heavyweight based on your ability to be fat and lay on people

who else /manlet/ here?

lads. the bookies have diaz as an underdog. do they know something we dont or is this literally free money?

don't tell me what to do, bud

All three added into one.

>the bookies have diaz as an underdog.

Markets don't work like that. Conor is the favourite because people are betting on him.

literally free money

>reebok is setting Nate up with a plain black T
>when he takes off his reebok hoodie a Conor video will start playing where he teases him
>Nate will be so shook he'll get KO'd STIFF in the fuwssst

>underdog
>free money

He's -105 right now, you idiot. Do you actually bet on fights or understand how sports betting works?

Bookies set the line where half the people will choose each side. They don't care what happens so long as only half the money bet (or less) is a win.

Diaz is going to throw the fight. All the big boys in Vegas know this.

They're being retarded. That or Herb Dean will stop the fight at the first sign of blood.

how much bunda is still considered sfw?

asking for a friend with a job

If herb Dean is reffing then conor is winning 100%

Anyone listen to Chael's podcast today?

His daughter was born prematurely and had liver complications. Really crazy story.

Warning: Feels ahead

podcastone.com/chaelsonnen

lol youre fucking dumb too

>They don't care what happens so long as only half the money bet (or less) is a win.

Nate is -105, Conor is -115. Literally everyone could be on Conor and the bookies would still make money.

Bunda is worksafe as long as the peach isn't visible.

It's Big John.

I dont wanna listen to that sad shit. Give us a tl;dl. What are the child's survival expectancy?

under that rough exterior, garbrandt has turned out to be a really nice guy.

guess its true, you cant judge a book by its cover after all.

i reckon maybe gsp is natty after all.

You are literally too stupid to understand betting math. Ask your mom to explain it to you.

Lorenz Larkin vs Neil Magny
Cody Garbrandt vs Takeya Mizugaki

Some good hidden spice on 202

yeah this makes me worry about heem FC 1 desu

who knows what lithcuck is capable of?
are they allowed to have guns in lithuania?

who knows the real purpose why this homo has been trying to meet up with an anonymous stranger so hard?
sounds like one of those unsolved mysteries cases from the tv.

>It's Big John.

Well, I dunno then. Maybe they'll try putting rocks in McManlet's gloves or something

Still laffin at that dummy who bet $30 on Ronda to win $2 and it lost.

You da real MVP

Hahaha faggot canadian got BTFO so he has to respond with insults. He cant come with facts cause the facts aren't on his side.

Always funny when poor people try to talk about financial things like sports betting.

Lol all you fools that posted your picks did picks cunt make a big collage for you yet?

lol no he didn't because he was fucking trolling you.

>that dummy
It was more than one. A lot of people thought ronda was a solid lock, even at -1000 or whatever it was.

what peach? i'm talking about girls asses

also what did they mean by this?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471449285427.webm

Stop posting that video you fucking pedo.

Lol @ conor still butthurt that he didn't fight RDA and become two weight world champion when he couldn't even beat the #5 ranked guy.

o-ok

It's impossible to KO a Diaz. It's incredibly possible to KO a post-USADA RDA.

Always rooting for Larkin

Now that the barber curse is a meme, is the EA cover curse still in full effect?

jesus christ that fucking video

oi lads i put $15 on diaz to submit conor in the 2nd round 13:1 did i did gud?

>I WANT DA BIG MONEY FIGHTS NAH MEAN?
Woodley eternally BTFO.

kek, is this namefag really talking shit?

By the way, with Iron Lady out, Ashlee Evans-Smith will be fighting Veronica Macedo, who you may recognize from this classic heem.

Wasn't it proven as just a meme the minute Conor KO'd aldo stiff

I'd have picked r3 or just Nate as the winner since Nate could easily get the TKO or decision too. Worse ways to lose an hour's wages tho.

THICCC

Know what weight this is?

Is that one line, or did you parlay two lines (method and round) ?

betdsi doesnt have prop bets yet, but I'm looking on bovada and nate winning finish is +120. Theyre also offering a 20% bonus if you deposit via bitcoin. I might have to get in on that.

now that i think about it, conor definitely won't be shooting for the legs unless he gases out again, can't see him getting clipped early.

but if he applies pressure i think diaz will probably end up getting on the ground anyway, hoping for a sadistic repeat.

>Veronica Macedo

Five fights since March, God damn.

Conor vs Nate

Over/Under 2.5 Rounds?

Dominick Cruz.

Over. Nate will be playing keepaway and gas midway through r3.

Nate winning via KO or TKO pays 5 to 1. I like that.

too hard to predict

method and round, it's a stretch but 1300% is pretty good for something that's already happened before against the two and was a generally conceivable outcome

Littleboy would get KO'D

Nah I like it. I think I'm gonna do the same bet but hedge it with nate winning via KO or TKO.

>would

Tune into the card at Madison Square Garden, cuck. The 57-0 kickboxer with a win over Rory will dominate

Cuck isn't a real word, boy.

Who is Tyron supposed to fight if not Wondermeme?