Religious Culture

Why is Jesus now the KING of Poland but Poland refuses to take in any refugees depite Jesus being a refugee and Christianity teaching you to help refugees?

Why do Americans claim they have Christian culture but they treat the poor in their society like shit? That's not what Jesus would do.

Why do most Arab countries claim to be Muslim but don't do what is in the Quran? The Quran's teachings are better represented in Western societies than in Islamic countries, which have failed to embrace the values of their own faith in politics, business, law and society.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/10888707/Ireland-leads-the-world-in-Islamic-values-as-Muslim-states-lag.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
charismanews.com/opinion/44947-13-contrasts-between-american-and-biblical-christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index#World_Giving_Index_rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because religion is an identification in 21th century.

>religion is an identification in 21th century.
Fuck this shit.

don't fall for the meme, finlan
the quran is a degenerate scripture and terrorists are the most perfect representation of islamic belief

Blah blah blah, read wtf was written instead of mouthing off as if I was promoting Islam

>religion in Poland is as important as in Brazil

holy fuck.
I mean I expected it from moortugal, but wtf

Nigeria
Why you so blue?

>Why do most Arab countries claim to be Muslim but don't do what is in the Quran? The Quran's teachings are better represented in Western societies than in Islamic countries, which have failed to embrace the values of their own faith in politics, business, law and society.

muslim values are inherently violent and degenerate.
no western society is anything like pisslam

>muslim values are inherently violent and degenerate.

No, that's Arab values and culture.

>Hossein Askari, an Iranian-born professor of International Business and International Affairs at George Washington University, said Muslim countries used religion as an instrument of state control. He said: “We must emphasise that many countries that profess Islam and are called Islamic are unjust, corrupt, and underdeveloped and are in fact not ‘Islamic’ by any stretch of the imagination.

>“Looking at an index of Economic Islamicity, or how closely the policies and achievements of countries reflect Islamic economic teachings - Ireland, Denmark, Luxembourg, Sweden, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Singapore, Finland, Norway, and Belgium round up the first 10”

>“If a country, society, or community displays characteristics such as unelected, corrupt, oppressive, and unjust rulers, inequality before the law, unequal opportunities for human development, absence of freedom of choice (including that of religion), opulence alongside poverty, force, and aggression as the instruments of conflict resolution as opposed to dialogue and reconciliation, and, above all, the prevalence of injustice of any kind, it is prima facie evidence that it is not an Islamic community,”

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/10888707/Ireland-leads-the-world-in-Islamic-values-as-Muslim-states-lag.html

3rd world

Enemies of Jesus shouldn't be helped, they should be destroyed instead

DEUS VULT

> literally arguing that islam is a religion of peace
> the finn
i don't care what a haji iranian has to say about it, arab culture is derived from islam, and the quran does /not/ in any way promote a progressive ideology.
stop cherry picking passages from it like a fundie

>depite Jesus being a refugee
no he fucking wasn't, not bothering to read any of the rest of this intellectually dishonest rubbish

catholic countries

That's not what I'm arguing you fucking imbecile. It's a textual analysis of a fucking book, the Quran, not the """""religion""""" of Islam.

Interesting how you ignore my criticism of Christian culture completely because I guess you're offended.

what a fucking meme you are
all religions are stupid but christianity went through reformation and you don't see many major christian terrorist organisations, do you?
no, terrorists are mostly pisslams because they still live with an iron age mindset of spreading their degenerate religion by the sword

you edgy little atheist

>no he fucking wasn't

Shows how little you know:

Joseph was warned in a dream that Herod intended to kill Jesus, so he and his family fled to Egypt.

Joseph and his family stayed in Egypt as refugees until Herod's death, then moved to Nazareth in Galilee to avoid living under Herod's son Archelaus.

>you don't see many major christian terrorist organisations, do you

Shows how pathetic and brainwashed you Christian apologists are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Americans have their own version of christianity:
charismanews.com/opinion/44947-13-contrasts-between-american-and-biblical-christianity

We treat the poor pretty well. 45% blacks are on welfare.

The difference is Jesus went home.

That's a state policy, not a christian duty

that list is infinitely shorter than the one for islamic terrorism for a reason you fucking self hating finnish cuck
islam is the enemy of the west and that is undeniable

You're triggered for no reason.

You Christcucks are so predictable.

t. muhammad al-medina
says the cuck with a cross on his flag
learn to respect your culture, niggerlover
muslim

Enjoy being offended and praying to your imaginary friend

> le edgey atheist
enjoy having your country overrun by mudslimes

you don't have to follow every command in the book

Enjoy the wall

i will, cus i'm not a poor monkey fence jumper :)

How does she know that I'm a glasses feticist?

It's just the memers peddling that rubbish. America is not a Christian country.

DEUS VULT amiright guys?? guys?? XDD

Well if we're not talking about state policy but charitable donations by individuals, then the United States is the second most charitable country in the world (behind Myanmar).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Giving_Index#World_Giving_Index_rankings

Green Christian countries - the good guys
Red Christian countries - evil commies on a road to hell
It's simple as that.

>Why do Americans claim they have Christian culture but they treat the poor in their society like shit?

Americans are protestants.Some Protestant faiths hold the belief that having wealth means God has cast his favor on them. So they won't be giving away their money any time soon for the poor.

This is a bit misleading as while countries become irreligious, the culture that developed around or partially around the dominant religion still remains. So ideologically the religion is very important. For example; China & Japan are very red, yet ideologically they adhere more to their main religion present before widespread irreligiousness than supposed strong christian nations do. Meaning religion is of importance, just facets of it that are embedded into the culture.

To further make an example; western nations are heavily influenced by Christianity in their mentality. In their perception and development of perception separate from religion, though influenced by that religion. Like the traditional concepts of love, happiness, kindness and such. People's views, opinions and approaches are all heavily influenced by Christianity in these countries. Not to mention legacy remnants, like atheist and irreligious populations celebrating Christian holidays. You can't really say that any country is not strongly affected by religion, as it's at the stem of every culture.

yeah i was going to reply this but got lazy. noice post mister

It's culture, not religion so stop claiming the religion.

Only because your rich don't pay their fair share of tax like in more equal societies like Finland, Denmark, Sweden etc..

sauce?

That's the point, the religion is the culture.

(((Christianity))) is a Jewish psyop.

>Jesus being a refugee
What?
>Christianity teaching you to help refugees?
Where?
Anyway, it's not like we have a problem with accepting actual refugees, we have a problem with accepting people who intentionally get rid of their IDs and pretend to be refugees.
Sorry if not letting in rapists, beheaders, and suicide bombers seems unchristian to you.
Not to mention that they don't even want to be here.

>what are Tatars: the post

>Where?

The parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
Share what you have with those who have none (Luke 3:11)
Be hospitable to foreigners(Hebrews 13:2)
Welcome foreigners the same way you would welcome Jesus (Matthew 25:35-40)
Faith without works is worthless (James 2:14-17)
The fortunate are especially obligated to help the unfortunate (1 John 3:17)
Concern yourself with the interests of others, rather than just your own (Philippians 2:3-4)

etc.

Go away, you misinterpreting gommie
I bet you're a ruskie

Poland BTFO

Back to cuckshed, Sven.

I thought it was shiny Peru?

are you the same neo pagan from Sup Forums who floods every religion threads?

I Like you OP. YOu have improved my opinion of finland a little

>Israel claims to be a Jewish country
>yet they're red

But the Bible says to love your enemies.

BEWBS

>The US, UK, and Poland were the main countries that started the Iraq war, destabilizing the middle East, and allowed ISIS to rise to power
>the US, UK, and Poland are now refusing to take in refugees

>refusing to take in refugees
where will this meme end? we have taken more refuges than almost any other country in europe

Yeah, Ukrainian refugees. Ukrainian and Polish culture is so similar it's like saying that the US taking in hard working Canadians was a burden to us.