When did he become such an unbearable attention whore?

When did he become such an unbearable attention whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/17/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-why-do-people-take-managers-seriously
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After he won the league in 2012 or whenever

When he realized that he can still deliver while being one,

/thread

When he realized how much fucking money there is in creating a marketable personality.

This nigga is advertising fucking everything from bratwurst cars in Germany.

2013/14

>All clubs are equally shit
>Lets call it competitive
Engish """"""""""""""""""""""""Premier"""""""""""""""""""""""""" League

You are lucky asians bought into your meme league.

Watch every single English club get knocked ou of the Champions League by Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Juventus, Napoli, Borussia Dortumund, FC Bayern,
>and PSG

They will tell you they """""""""don't care""""""""

2011ish

I want a Bratwurst car now.

When his team beat the team you support

>the year 2016
>not driving a bratwurst car

where did my life go wrong

>implying he hasn't always been a "so wacky and random xD" annoying attention seeker

Somehow still quite likeable despite it though tbf

The "Primera" Liga and Ligue Uhhhhhhh talking smack

kek, your leagues are shit

now i have a craving for a bratwurst. thanks

*unzips trousers*

Let's see that in the Champions League ok?
>reminder that last year City knocked PSG because Blanc litteraly sperged and Ibra went missing YET again

Real Madrid and FC Barcelona won more champions league in 5 years than the entirety of the Premier League.

>not *unzips dick*

ygsiu amerifat

>Lelverpool
>attention whores
>Gerrard literally kissed cameras to celebrate goals
It was inevitable. Poor Klopp. Hopefully his career will recover after he's fired following 3 straight 7th place finishes

>Gerrard literally kissed cameras to celebrate goals
He also kissed her daughters on the lips. With his tongue.

>the 4th placed PL team knocked the 1st place ligue 1 team (by 30 points) but that doesn't reflect badly because real madrid and Barcelona

your brain's fried mamadou

Rude

Either counter my arguments or shut the fuck up, Mohammed.

>arguments

you don't have any

Did you read my post fucking cunt?
Explain PSG's knockout stupid roast beef

>become

they're shit and an even smaller club than man city

they built a statue of ibrahimovic when he was only there for 3 seasons and he said "france is a shit country" on live TV

After the UCL final in 2013.

The worst team in the premier league could beat Portugal's finest like Sporting Lisboa, Porto or Benfica

PSG have never made the semis, using choking as an excuse doesn't change that fact

>dropped his glasses

What a cunt!

Reminder that Portugal won the Euros with 5 players in the XI that were playing in the Primeira liga.
Sporting CP:
>Rui Patricio
>João Mario
>William Carvalho
>Adrien Silva
SL Benfica:
>Renato Sanches

Reminder that Sporting will win the CL this year and Porto will win the EL.

He was only likable because he was fighting against Buyern

>they're shit and an even smaller club than man city

Nice piece of opinion.

>they built a statue of ibrahimovic
No they didn't. Nice piece of disinformation. Ibrahimovic said as a joke he would stay if France replaced the Eiffel Tower with a statue of him.

>he said "france is a shit country" on live TV
Taken out of context. It was after some Ligue 1 match where the referee did a somewhat bad job. It was part of a long rent in front of the referees' room.
I don't even understand how this has anything to do with my previous post however.

really?

you're right about the statue, i got confused. But they DID name a stand at the parc de princes after him, arguably even more embarrassing

He broke goal scoring records, is the best goal scorer for PSG and surpassed PSG legend Pedro Miguel Paulete.

He proved to be a club favourite and is now part of PSG's short history (see aforementioned points)

I don't see how after all this naming a stading after him is in any way embarrassing.

>Argentina posts his opinion
>It's ridiculous and shitty
I'm pretty sure i've seen this before

Inb4 the inevitable Thiago Silva stand

Inb4 the Cavani ultras

>Cavani ultras

I will personally go to France so I can die of laughter.

Memeoilrichteam delivers with the memes

that was entirely luck tho'.

There won't ever be a Cavani stand.
It's highely unlikely that we'll ever see a Thiago Silva stand

I forgot to add that the Ibrahimovic stand has yet to be official.

>Cavani Ultra
Every single ultra has been banned from the Parc des Princes since 2010.
All those misconceptions, major disinformation and shitposting

really makes you think heh

This.

It's enough already. He isn't even coaching in Germany.

What has he even done that is attention whorey?

this post is fucking brilliant

Nobody cares about your team of has beens PSturd, not even Memery can make you relevant again. Go win the league by 30 points and get booted in champions.

>People STILL put more prestige in european knockout tournaments than their own national league

Yuros are fucking cucks

>drops glasses repeatedly from over the top celebrations
>encourages players to jump on his back when celebrating goals

Be sure to watch them and buy that Di Maria shirt :^)

so much this.

the Premier League will soon become bigger than the CL.

>Soon

Its already the most prized possession in sports as its blatantly the most prestigious league (WC/CL are cup tournaments and therefore do not prove who the best is beyond any doubt, therefore can not be considered).

>this flag
>this post

As long as the best teams in Europe are elsewhere, as has been the case for at least the last several years, no.

You have to be a much better team in order to win the CL. It doesn't matter if leagues are better at proving exactly which team is the best.

t. mehmet

Reminder all those other teams don't have to worry about their league competitions because they're a complete joke, and can focus on UCL instead. English teams actually have to compete week in, week out.

this

Poor excuse for the reason why English teams are wrecked in the early stages every year. If they were good enough it wouldn't make that much of a difference

>Reminder all those other teams don't have to worry about their league competitions because they're a complete joke
By your dumb logic PSG should have 4 CL's. The EPL has only bad and mediocre teams. There are barely any worldclass player in england

have you literally never played football in your life?

>pause a game to let le mercenary maymay man bring his kids on the pitch
>"we aren't a small club"
Tip top kek my truck dodging friends

Been playing since about age 7/8, as opposed to your 1 or 2 years.

Klopp's kind of a douche but he brings results.
Never liked him but he's a good coach. He has a contract til 2022 or so I heard. I'd bet he'd win one championship and at least one other title in those years. Probably more.

Remember he can turn shit players into gold.

That's the whole point of a competition you moron.

Its literally the reason it happens. If English teams could completely ignore the league apart from one or two big games like every other club in Europe, and if the talent and money was concentrated in only two superclubs, then they'd perform a lot better in Europe. As it stands, an English team will have 3 important/difficult games in 7 days during the champions league, whereas Barcelona only have to face Sporting Ibiza or FC Paella in the league.

>There are barely any statpadders against league one tier teams

So you're telling me, that because your country with a better league cannot lift a Champions League Trophy, your league is better than the Champions League?

Fucking hell, you sound like the Americans here who believe that the NFL is the best sport in the world. We suck at everything else (Except Basketball) so we need to make up our own sport and call it Football.

But isolating yourselves from a sport YOU FUCKERS INVENTED.

Top fucking kek.

theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/17/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-why-do-people-take-managers-seriously

This. Considering their economic advantage we should be more vocal about how EPLel clubs are embarrassing themselves in Europe over the last few seasons

>That's the whole point of a competition you moron.
We were talking about the prestige of winning, or did you not read that part

>If English teams could completely ignore the league apart from one or two big games like every other club in Europe
There are more than "one or two" good teams in the Spanish and German top divisions. And by "good" I mean as good as the average team in the PL

>if the money was concentrated in only two superclubs
It is in the PL currently

wow you guys were bearable for a little over a month after Iceland, now it's back to being arrogant, delusional faggots, huh England?

these opinions on your domestic league and the CL are embarrassing and painful to read. I am eagerly awaiting the inevitable 2018 WC collapse, and the subsequent

>uhh actually I don't care about our national team I only care about my local team that is foreign owned and stacked with foreign players, whose English players are noticably inferior and only playing due to our homegrown regulations and favoritism

Leagues are better at determining who the best team is. Cup competitions are worse. Therefore a league is more prestigious by default. This is a simple concept

Well they seem perfectly OK buying

Martial for €80 million
Hazard for €40 million
Every mediocre Ligue 1 player for €15-€30 million
(Sorry I can't be arsed to list all of them)
Having more foreigners than nationals in their domestic league

>It's more prestigious to win a competition that requires you to beat worse teams
ahh yes

Sums up the Englishmen of Sup Forums nicely
Love how they explain away the fact that EPL teams can't reach the CL finals with "t-the teams that make it there can literally walk their league!" meanwhile Dortmund and Atletico Madrid (twice) have reached the finals in only the past four years

>hehe NFL sucks, I follow the intellectually superior, REAL football

wow ur so cool I bet your music blog is so indie

>The Argentinian league is better than the CL
Englel logic. The EPL is on par with the Argie league in terms of quality btw.

so why act like you're a retard about the topic then?

Because it's a shit excuse
>man city only lost in the CL because they had to play Southampton at the weekend as opposed to Villarreal!

Tbh anglos on here are on full babby defence mode when it comes to their opinion of CL and other leagues, like they know their league is overhyped but are afraid to admit it. And it just makes me want their teams to lose even more, watching Sevilla destroy Liverpool in the Europa League finals gave me a lot of satisfaction only because it ruined some smug Englishmans day

>there are than one or two good clubs in Spain and Germany

OK Spain has 3 title contenders I'll give you that. Germany has one though.

>It's more prestigious to win a crapshoot than be consistently good over a year

Outside the top 3, la Liga quality ranges from midtable premiership to league one.

Liverpool are a midtable club and made it to Europa league final lel

>Leagues are better at determining who the best team is

This is only applicable to the region in which the league is being played. I.E Leicester City won the Premier League,so they are currently the best team in England until another Team is crowned Champion of the ENGLISH Premier League.

Winning the Champions League would mean that your Country has the best club in Europe.I Don't understand how your huge teams, especially now with this new influx of money due to the new TV Contracts, cannot compete with Spanish Giants. They are your only weakness it seems. The teams from Manchester should not be having issues getting into the Champions League with the fuckton of money they have. Chelsea is also on that boat as well. The Premier League isn't some conglomerate of all big name teams. Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal (topkek) and Liverpool are the big four in terms of big names in the Premier League. If you want to be extra generous, Manchester City and Tottenham can be in that list too I suppose.

he's called Rode

Lol. Sure thing pal,that is why Spanish midtable teams have dominated the europa league since its creation,and teams like Valencia,Villarreal or Deportivo have had great CL runs. It will be funny when Sevilla cucks United in the EL as Bilbao did and you will just claim that you didnt care.

>OK Spain has 3 title contenders I'll give you that. Germany has one though.
Dortmund won the league twice a couple of years ago. Wolfsburg regularly get further than most English teams in the CL. Sevilla always win the EL. Villarreal get further than most English teams in the EL.

>>It's more prestigious to win a crapshoot than be consistently good over a year
You have to be consistently good over 14 games to win the CL

Liverpool are a top 4 club and you know it kek

I didn't say the NFL sucks, it's entertaining sure (less so now since it's now more commercials and less game time, which is why I stopped watching it completely.) It's just that the constant excuse that our NT Sucks is because of the NFL. Athletes that could play for the NT would rather play in the NFL.

Nah, City lost to Real Uefadrid because UEFA knew that a Rematch in the final would make bank AF. So they told City to throw it and they would be guaranteed entry this season.

Sevilla are a 5th place subscriber in Lel Liga and won it three times in a row

>this is only applicable to the region in which the league is being played

No shit, I never said otherwise.

>winning the Champions league means your country has the best club in Europe

Wrong. It just means they won that competition. Does the FA Cup winner get referred to as the best team in England? No? Same logic applies. Just look at Real Madrid's run to the final, complete fucking joke. Also they didn't even win la Liga, so how can they be the best in Europe if they're not the best in Spain?

The rest of your post explains why it's so hard for one English team to rise as dominant: there's too many "big" clubs which means they are spread amongst them all.

LIVERPOOL CHOKED TWICE LAST SEASON.

FUCKING CHOKE.

you can't seriously tell me that if all NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA players prioritized soccer growing up and tried to go pro in that sport, that our NT wouldn't be better

notnsaying we'd win the world cup but we would clearly have a much better team.

7th

>you can't seriously tell me that if all NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA players prioritized soccer growing up and tried to go pro in that sport, that our NT wouldn't be better
Probably. You actually have to be technically gifted to be good at "soccer". As opposed to just being big physically in NBA and some NFL positions.

>Germany has one though.
Title race last season was closer than in England

>Wrong.

lol, so how else do you determine who the best team of Europe is? a panel of BBC pundits? oh no wait, it's whoever won the premier league last because that's the best league in Europe, right?

Leicester City is the best team in Europe guys, hands down, inarguable fact. this is what English posters on here believe. remember this when you argue with them.

What does that even prove? Your midtable team won the midtable European competition? Well done I guess.

>you have to be consistently good over 14 games

If you can't understand this concept yet then there's no hope.

More games>less games
All the teams>some of the teams
more data>less data

How do EPLel babbies explain that Atletico Madrid made the CL finals twice AND won the Spanish league in this period, while only one English team has reached the final since 2010?
Keeping in mind that Atletico has a budget much lower than top EPL teams
Go on, I'm waiting

So why don't English teams win any European competition?

....ignoring the obvious logic being that since their midtable teams are stronger than your midtable teams, their league is superior

You would need to have a European league you dumb fuck. There's strawmanning and there's literally having a different argument than I'm having.

Most prestigious=/= "winner is the best in europe". You made this argument up, not me.