What do you think he likes more, the cure, swirlies, or the sound of his own voice?

what do you think he likes more, the cure, swirlies, or the sound of his own voice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

definitely one of them

actually scratch that The Cure - if he liked his own voice he'd make more than one podcast every three months

i think he's a fucking douchebag

but i loved watching the shallow rewards videos

yeah he's arrogant and cocky but he actually knows what he is talking about most of the time.

NOTHING comes between the ott and fat bob

Pretty much. He's a douchey narcissist who puts way too much value on the fact that he belonged to a few niche social/creative circles like twenty years ago.

Which makes the fact that he's 100% on point about a lot of shit really frustrating for me.

>People I don't like being right about some things bothers me

wew

i said my piece chrissy

he only likes swirlies because they're from boston and so is he

I still don't get why he hates Red House Painters but likes every other slowcore band

this

probably because they're not "ethereal" enough.
he's a fucking pud.

horribly douchey, but entertaining and I get a lot of good music from him. For example, I thought vaporwave was just a meme, because of all the garbage Sup Forums was shilling, but he convinced me to listen to an actually good album from it.

kek. have a (You)

doesn't he say that other than that it's all complete bullshit though?

he hates mark and thats totally understandable

Yeah, but that's part of dealing with him. Keep an eye on the stuff he champions, and take his negative views with a grain of salt

Do you know what contemporary stuff he recommends? I'm trying to find out; even reading an ama with him on leddit and whenever someone asks that question he just goes on some huge unrelated tangent.

try lurking his ask fm

What the fuck is this? Is he the new melonhead?

He just said "Yeezus in untouchable". Fffs now I'm gonna have to listen to it.

I just dont understand why thats a justification as to hate their music. sure you hate the person, but why take the extra step to spill that hatred into what they create?

Who is this?

Anyone got a list of his mixtapes?

Ryan Schreiber

google "srmixes"

fantanos dad

To be fair, when it's really personal/emotional music like RHP or Sun Kil Moon it can be difficult to separate the person from the songs. When you listen to someone sing about their dad or their cat, it's hard not to.

Elliott Roger, the Internet's Busiest Narcissistic Shooter

>Keep an eye on the stuff he champions, and take his negative views with a grain of salt

agreed 100%. he shit on PiL in an ama and i felt personally attacked

his rant on the Disintegration Tapes is one of my favorite videos on youtube

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGE7q0oDlEI

That one was a game changer for me and that album. It triggers the fuck out of this board though

Forgot how much of a fag this guy was. makes fantano look like a saint

Not me. I already knew he tried to capitalize on 9/11. It was obvious. It was a shitty thing to do, and it was wrong to do.

Doesn't mean I don't still like the sounds on it.

Meanwhile Karlheinz Stockhausen called 9/11 the greatest work of art of all time, and yet no one is up in arms about that.

Former disgruntled poster on the pitchfork message boards.

FUCK SO MUCH TRUTH

I like the sounds of it too but I guess I needed more guidance

>Meanwhile Karlheinz Stockhausen called 9/11 the greatest work of art of all time

Damn I didn't know that. Kooky old man but I see where he's coming from

>Keep an eye on the stuff he champions, and take his negative views with a grain of salt
Pretty much.

This is also pretty helpful when dealing with Scaruffi (though I guess some of the stuff he champions is pretty questionable too).