youtube.com/watch?v=Dkp3sS4rmIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MADNUSS

He's literally just a dumb old guy.

LOTR-tier speech right there
Mace is so underrated

He's wearing a sweater, ffs.

Filler, good ol burgerfied filler

An old dumb neet, who happened to be the eldest son of a wealthy family, with a patriarch mom.

I think Mace probably wants to be thought of as a powerful leader of men without actually exposing himself to any personal risk.

FUCKING MOBILE POSTERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah Mace is a goober and his skill of grandiose speech finally had a purpose. He cracked out a badass call-to-arms and ppl rib on it! It was good!

Songs, galavanting, etc. Getting out of impossible situations he isn't even aware that he's in. He needs his own youtube webisodes.

To drop the most fire mix tape since bael the bard

Gets asploded when Cersei blows up the red keep with wildfire after Tommen commits suicide because UnGregor btfo'd Marg (because UnGregor destroys everything that "threatens" Cersei).

"My friends, the hour has come. Madness has overtaken this city, and grasped in its claws my children! But now we must drive it back under the rocks whence it came. Madness has had its daaaaay!"

To sing the song that ends the world youtube.com/watch?v=Dkp3sS4rmIo

MAGNUS HAS HAD ITS DAY

kek

To stay rich and not die.

GETTING HIS WIFE OUT HIS BUTT LMAO HE PUSS WHIPPED

I CAN BREAK THIS THRONE

That is Mace yeah, only stupider and more oblivious.
Kind of weird Randyll Tarly isn't with him or his army, because he is the reason he is actually able to claim any success as a leader.

My cousin has the same armor, it cost like 5$ in a renaissance fair. Shame is all plastic.